[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all mtfs spiritually identify themselves with cats? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19

File: woofu-woofu.jpg (65KB, 736x777px) Image search: [Google]
woofu-woofu.jpg
65KB, 736x777px
Why do all mtfs spiritually identify themselves with cats? My two closest mtf friends both use cat emojis all the time, wear clothes with cat depictions (one of them even bought a cat ears headband) and sort of even mimic feline behaviour. Is it a common phenomena? Has anyone else noticed it too?
And why cats? I'm an mtf too, but I identify myself with doggos :3 (pic related). I get happy when they pat me and I wish I had a tail to wag ;~;. Does it mean I'm not trutrans?
>>
>>7894808
autism
>>
File: poly10a.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
>>7894821
n-no ><
>>
>>7894808
You're probably straight.

Bi and lesbian mtfs are the cats.
>>
>>7894826
I'm bi though and both of the friends I mentioned are straight… But it's just anecdotal evidence, maybe we're just exceptions to the rule ;O
>>
File: haru[2].jpg (29KB, 700x380px) Image search: [Google]
haru[2].jpg
29KB, 700x380px
>>7894808
The Cat Returns movie turned me trans
>>
>>7894875
Is the 'X turned me trans' a meme or not? Maybe there isn't anything that actually turned me trans, but I can mention some shows or movies that made me kind of convinced of it? When I identified with female characters and it felt just right… ;-;
>>
>>7895064
You can definitely realize you're trans because of media, but you probably would have been trans anyway.
>>
Because it's practically built in to our culture to find PUSSY cars feminine now fuck off yiffmeister
>>
MtF and I identify with cats. Sorry to conform to stereotype.
>>
File: 1332649515.3starguy_rw.png (73KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
1332649515.3starguy_rw.png
73KB, 700x521px
I'm an ftm furry with a catsona. I keep it online. People acting cutesy and adorable like attention-seeking weeaboos who wish to be the little catgirl disgust me.
>>
>>7894808
It means you're a bitch, figuratively, literally and spiritually anon. Quite the person you are
>>
File: 4ears.png (717KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
4ears.png
717KB, 1000x707px
>>7894808
When I was little I had no friends and both of my siblings were much older than me, so my parents got me a cat and she became my best friend. Since then I've always been around cats my whole life. Currently my family has three.

Is this really a thing? Would make sense since my friends and family have always said cats are like my spirit animal and always buy me cat-related gifts. I'm probably gonna end up a crazy cat lady.

Though wording it like that makes me sound like a furfag.
>>
>>7895659
Toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>7894808
Remember OP, curiosity kills the cat.
>>
File: tux this is fine 2.png (1006KB, 623x951px) Image search: [Google]
tux this is fine 2.png
1006KB, 623x951px
>tfw you're a MtF furry with a cat fursona

I'm a walking stereotype.
>>
>>7894808

I identify a bit more with dogs than cats too. Not that I'm in to furry stuff. Just that if it were between doggirl and catgirl I pick the former. And I'm bi.
>>
>>7894808
Its probably just you and your weird friends, Nya.
Fucking faggots, man, I swear.....nya.
>>
>>7895312
Yeah, I am a bitch :3.
>>7895308
I'm furry to some extent too. And if I had a lot of money, I'd buy myself a dog fursuit. The conventions seem to be fun and a costume would help me overcome social anxiety maybe ;x.
>>
File: bengal sit.jpg (345KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bengal sit.jpg
345KB, 1152x1536px
My gf calls me her "kitty" or "cattus" or she just calls me "cat" None of these are my name. Everyone I have met has said I am cat like. I also love cats.

I lived with a lesbian couple for a few years. Without saying anything to prompt them they started calling me their "house kitty". I was still presenting male and bringing home chicks to their house at the time, and doing grounds keeping/carpentry to help them out. They owned the house but I unofficially ran it. (there was 13 bedrooms/people living there so this was actually a big deal.)

I am 26 mtf and a lesbian.

My gf and I are getting a Savannah cat in the next year. She is allergic but I am encouraging her to get the shots so we can have a fur baby. She has already started.

Draw your own conclusions.

pic related a bengal
>>
File: 1488432349901.jpg (37KB, 369x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488432349901.jpg
37KB, 369x395px
>>
>>7898324
>Everyone I have met has said I am cat like.
How so?

>there was 13 bedrooms/people living there
Was this a hostel or something?
>>
>>7898376
Nope just a REALLY big house. They sold it for ~4mill later. (a large amount for where I am from)
>>
>>7898528
How did they get it and why did they end up inviting 11 other people to live there?

>tfw no giant queer household
>>
File: bangs2.jpg (764KB, 1640x1713px) Image search: [Google]
bangs2.jpg
764KB, 1640x1713px
>>7898552
One of the two lesbians owned it. She was super cool and quasi butch/obsessed with cellphones. :P She was acting as live in landlord of the place. I was there 2 years before they eventually sold it.

It was legit like living in a sitcom. Notable Characters: There was this hyper chauvinistic bro who lived in the basement and abused this overweight chick with epilepsy who had a crush on him that allowed her to overlook all his flaws/abuse he sent her way. He also used to sneak up out of the basement in the night and steal food from our fridge. later got a job as bouncer downtown and I bumped into him way too much.

Two effeminate gay guys who went to the same art school (initially only one was living with us) later his bf moved in replacing this super slob/normie ginger girl who had the room before. They were honestly so cute together.

Before all of them there was this snobbish fake rich gay guy who was so stereotypical it hurt. He was possibly the most obnoxious human that ever existed. Obsessed with the simple life and the kardasians. His parents owned a fish plant so he had some money but not really as much as he let on. Literally hooked up with a different dude every two week. One of my best friends (who is also gay) hooked up with him one night, and the fuck was so selfish that after my friend got him off he made my friend finish on the floor and told him to leave.

(I know this because he bragged about it. When I found out I got the claws out and legitimately was ready to beat his ass into a pulp when the moment was right.)

There was to het chicks who lived in the top apartment originally who were into sports, and threw parties.

I should also mention that the girl who owned the place had traditional asian parents and the other girl and her didn't initially hook up right away but once they did they had to hide it from their parents and I helped/covered for them a lot.

Holy poop too much typing. Anyway it was interesting times.
>>
>>7898612
Sounds like a whole lot of lgbt for one household
>>
File: bangs3.jpg (112KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
bangs3.jpg
112KB, 640x634px
>>7898760
It is funny too becuase my parents who have been shit to me since I came out (but were great before) have blamed both living in that house/my current girlfriend for "brainwashing" me to be trans.

meanwhile I had come out to select others many years before, but tried repressing it.
>>
>>7895659
>>7895709
I have heard that toxoplasmosis makes you more into BDSM and other kinks.

Is this legit? Is /lgbt/s love for cats what is making us all into degenerates?
>>
File: Hen-And-Childeren-nice-pics.jpg (404KB, 1500x970px) Image search: [Google]
Hen-And-Childeren-nice-pics.jpg
404KB, 1500x970px
I like chickens.
>>
>>7895709
>>7902559
t. gondii is harmless
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148435
>>
>>7898223
I want one just like this, but with my sona colors.
>>
I'm ftm and my spirit animal is a raccoon because they too are assholes and eat garbage.
>>
>>7894808
I'm MtF and I hate cats. They are selfish little shits and can never compete with the loving nature of a dog.
>>
>>7905768
Praise be to the trashpanda
>>
File: stella.gif (38KB, 460x398px) Image search: [Google]
stella.gif
38KB, 460x398px
>>7894808

I'm a female cat spirit
trapped in the soul of a lesbian human female
trapped in a male body.

How can you even compete?
>>
I'm straight mtf and I prefer dogs any day. I love dogs.
>>
File: fox.png (223KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
fox.png
223KB, 500x700px
Is there anyone else here who spiritually identifies with foxes instead?
>>
>>7911600
Fox girl reporting in. Rawr. But really we aren't much better since foxes are pretty much regarded as part cat :P
>>
MtF and possums/rats are what I'd draw for a fursona or whatever if i could actually draw. One like pic related though.
>>
>Live with a couple furries, though not really one myself
>One tries to push me to create a fursona
>I go with a cat just to shut her up
>MtF
>See this thread
Huh.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 956x1496px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 956x1496px
I'm a femboi and I definitely identify with cats too this thread weirds me out I might actually be trans please tell me I'm not alone.
>>
>>7912666
Do you really need to be told? Look at all the effeminate catboy characters out there. You posted a prime example. Of course you are not the only one.

That being said, if you are on HRT you're not a femboy, you're a tranny. Femboys don't have hormone-titties.
>>
>>7912666
if you have to question whether youre trans or not, youre probs trans
>>
>>7894808
idk most girls in general do either this or bunnies
>>
>>7898612
I'm extremely jealous of your social skills and you probably pass too just kill me
>>
>>7894808

It's a good way to rationalise the excess body hair.

[spoiler]I'm just ribbig you, much love, trans posters.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1489107345490.png (2MB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489107345490.png
2MB, 1500x1600px
>>7894808
>Why do all mtfs spiritually identify themselves with cats?

I spiritually identify with snakes. Owls and ravens too. Probably because I spend a lot of time around the former, and I used to live with a bird trainer of sorts. Typically people will have a sort of kinship with the animals they spend the most time around.
>>
>>7912710
That's literally the worst thing ever I'm on hormones but I'm a guy never ever want to be a girl not that could even be feasible. I'd rather not.
>>
>>7913527
>I spiritually identify with snakes.
Tell me more.
>>
>>7913654
Femboy or what?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.