[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ftm prosthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 326x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 326x554px
I'm thinking about getting a freetom and deciding between the 5 inch 4-in-1 and the 3.5 in pack and pee. I'm scared that the 5 inch will be too big and will be constantly noticeable/look like a boner.

Also a question, do you need a harness on it just to pee and pack, or does it stay where it is?
>>
>>7893742
Wow, I've never thought about this, but it's actually hard for FtMs to go stealth. Whenever you go to the toilet with your guy friends, you either gotta have that packer or use the stalls. And both options aren't perfect
>>
why would you want some uncomfortable thing down there? is it like a ghost limb thing?
>>
>>7893742
Get the pack and pee and just switch out before sex.
If you have sex in public a lot or really hate switching before hand can you get a 4 inch 4-in-1?
Don't bother with a harness but some tight boxer-briefs.

Also am I stupid because I can only think of 3 uses for a dick not 4
>>
>>7893742
you need a harness, yeah
not sure about the size question, though it's something that's always made me really concerned about packing and is probably part of the reason i've never done it
>>
File: clg.jpg (84KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
clg.jpg
84KB, 500x384px
I'm confused, why wouldnt you want it to look like you have a boner?
>>
>>7893742
Man this has made me start to think of phallo sizes.
>want an average size or bigger dick for sex
> don't want an uncomfortable bulge all day
wat do?
>>
>>7893939
western surgeons are shit about phallo size, some go as low as 4 inches
the serbian surgeons are better, giving an average of 6" (cis male average is consistently just over 5" in studies that do not go by self-report) and being more open to especially large dicks, but have to put it euphemistically a greater aesthetic variance
>>
>>7893972
im mtf but ftm (and heck mtf surgery too) surgery looks like a hack job no matter how it's done

it's scary
>>
>>7893976
Yeah, I'm not crazy about my genitals now, but I can live with them. I'm afraid of having surgery and ending up with something even worse.
>>
>>7893976
i'm ftm, realized it five years ago, and have seen an incredible number of bottom surgery results since
it's decent and consistently improving, and far from butchery
top surgery, on the other hand...
>>
>>7893991
can you post some links to pics?
i can only ever find frankenfurters.
>>
>>7893801
Men don't have social time in the bathroom with their friends like women do. It's inconvenient, but not that conspicuous.
>>
>>7893939
Curb your expectations, I guess. I'm saving up for phallo and have no problem with a 4 to 4.5-incher as long as it's proportional and with good sensation.
>>
>>7894101
Same
>>7893825
Is 5 in really too big to just pack?
>>
>>7893801
Freetom and some other companies have really realistic packers you can pee from, so no problems using urinals. It's not like other dudes are gonna stare at it and would be very hard to tell its fake.
>>7893805
Yes plus makes easier for stealth guys
>>
>>7894288
It can create a noticeable bulge or be uncomfortable in certain conditions.
>>
Don't fucking buy a cock big enough to be a hardon. Men can't even pee with boners.

If you need to fuck just get a strapon for that specifically.
>>
>>7894461
>men can't pee with boners
You're either cut horribly
Or have real problems
>>
>>7894461
There's a removable tube so it wouldn't be a hardon all the time. I just worry 3.5 is too small while 5 is too big (at least for a 5'7 guy with small hands)
>>
Deciding between https://www.ftmlifestyleproducts.com/collections/freetom-prosthetics/products/sleek-5-4-in-1
and https://www.ftmlifestyleproducts.com/collections/freetom-prosthetics/products/buddy-3-5-st
>>
>>7893801
I'm a male and always use the stalls. Many guys I know do, it's not even questioned. Using stalls is the better option
>>
>>7897288
It's really nasty that men are expected to either whip their dicks out in front of each other or queue for the substantially fewer stalls allocated to their restrooms.
>>
>>7893801
lmao this is literally a non issue. Packers for FtMs have zero practical use, if you want them for psychological reasons than sure w/e but thinking you need a visible bulge or you have to have a plastic penis that pees in urinals is retarded

>Whenever you go to the toilet with your guy friends
are you and your friends cock touching buddies?
>>
>>7897446
It's almost all psychological, because I have the phantom dick feeling and want to be able to reach down and feel it.
Also it does make peeing in urinals possible; of course it's not NEEDED but makes it easier
>>
>>7894872

They probably meant while actually aroused/close to cumming.
>>
File: booboodaddyEvan.71440.jpg (41KB, 530x365px) Image search: [Google]
booboodaddyEvan.71440.jpg
41KB, 530x365px
>>7893801
>Whenever you go to the toilet with your guy friends, you either gotta have that packer or use the stalls.

Hold up.

I have been stealth for YEARS and straight guys do.not.do.this.

In the nearly two years at my current ar/technical school the only bathroom follower I had was a femme gay buddy of mine and when I brought him up to speed he confessed that he worried that I was just leery of whipping my dick out where a fag could see it. Then threw his hands up about how he STILL doesnt have a cishet guy in his social circle.

Stright friends I have will barely even exchange words at the sinks, older guys will... like the instructors. Less insecure. 20-somethings just desperately want outta there.

Just fart in the stalls. If you butt trumpet no one will doubt you are trying to shit. If a friend is in the same bathroom he might even clap.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.