[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans hon crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

so Im transitioning and dont pass, and that got me thinking what exactly do I do next???Like in terms of non passers who never socially transition and never get seen as the gender they are transitioning too what are we supposed to do. I transitioned because I hated being a man and I had these feelings for a long time. Though I am happy on hormones what else is there for me? I Dont look like a woman no matter what I do or try, I use the mens restrooms, I still go by male pronouns (not because I want to but because I want people to just see me and be like yup thats a woman rather than me tell people to do it)I'm still all male basically. What is there for me I have hobbies, I have a job, but it doesn't keep me distracted its always in the back of my mind. I dont have a love life because I dont seek out anyone because I want to be in a relationship as myself. Besides that I dont think any one wants to go out with a non passing trans woman like myself. what do other non passers do? what kinda life is there for us?
>in before an hero
I'm considering it
>>
>>7890994
When did you start HRT
>>
How long since you started? Any FFS? What's your weight & any major weight swings?

One acquaintance I know was a fugly hon then she lost lots of weight and now she is passable and cute
>>
>>7891006
>>7891142
I started at 23 stopped and kept on blockers 24 25 then at 26 went full hrt and now I'm 27 I lost some weight but I got shit genetics and now im just a hon
>>
>>7891142
Your bones will never be feminine, but your fat can be. Why would you deliberately make yourself thin as a tranny. Guys are all about that thicc shit. Doesn't make you flattering, but it keeps 'em coming.
>>
>>7891521

Because if you have lots of fat before HRT, you're shaped like a fat male. You have to get rid of it to really notice the gains from feminine fat.
>>
>>7891454
It's only been a year. The HRT is still going to keep working so don't give up.
>>
>>7891521
a lot of faggots are just dysphoric about being ugly and fat and hopped on the trans train thinking hrt is going to make them cute
>>
That's my life.
>what do other non passers do?
I work mostly, and spend the rest of the time sitting around wondering what I will do with my life. Had a chaser bf for a long time, that was not very fulfilling and just kind of sucked after awhile.
>what kinda life is there for us?
Not very much as far as I can tell. I will probably hook up with another trans person in the end, or more likely just stay a loner forever and play a lot of video games.

Out of curiosity, what did you think would happen? Like did you actually have any vision for what your life would be like 5, 10, 15 years "after transition"? Generally, trans is a commitment to an unusual life.
>>
>>7892090
I'm a non transitioner and I live a similar loner video game lifestyle. I prefer to stay male and avoid HRT.
>>
>>7892090
I honestly did have a vision but I think it had to do more or less with my life in general but just more comfortable in my skin. Like I didn't get on hormones and think holy shit now I'm gonna be a hot peice of ass and get all the guys I just knew I had to transition because it was getting really hard to keep going with my life as a guy. I know being trans would complicate things for me but it was worth it for the happiness. But now I think my dysphoria is worse like I hear about passing trans woman and their stories about how they're stealth and get treated like one of the women no problem and just envy there life you know it's something I will never have.

When you transitioned did you imagine a life after transition??? if you don't mind me asking.

>>7892561
> I prefer to stay male and avoid HRT
Why did you chose not transition ? Aren't you uncomfortable? (I hope that didn't sound rude just genrally curious)
>>
>>7892957
I'm an over 30 large masc looking dude who is relatively unsuccessful at life. Part of me would love to experience E but I'm scared to be a tranny. T has a lot of benefits I don't want to give up.

I was quite uncomfortable for awhile, so I became a stoner and that made me a lot more comfortable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.