[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Just Want to Talk About my Lovelife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

I expect to be judged and called various things simply because it's 4Chan. I don't forsee pity, just hate, or being called a piece of trash because, supposedly, it's the modicum of this place.

So. Hey. I'm Anthony. I'm in my teens, and am doing okay. I've been overtly lonely for the past while, not even for lack of trying, really.

I've had a string of girlfriends, boyfriends, and everything in between. I've loved them all to the best of my abilities, but it always ends in the same way. "You're a great a guy, really, you are, but... Well, we just, we gotta' break up."

"Uh, uh... okay. Alright. Well, it was nice."

"I know, I know, it's me. Really!"

That's the really the basis of all my break-ups. It's always complicated in the end. I mean, I try so hard, I buy gifts, I never try to ignore whom I love, and it, well, it just keeps happening.

In some way, they always end the break with, "It's not you, it's me."

It makes me feel like I've done something wrong. My last boyfriend, his name's Devon, ended that way.

It was unique in that Devon and I have been close friends for awhile, we've talked everything. We've been lewd together, gone through bad times together, we were just so well-off.

Then, y'know, he broke up because it was complicated because it was about him. It really makes me wonder if even having a sexuality is worth it these days.

Even still, this girl whom I've known for awhile, Emily, we went to school together, and she was the opposite of a normie. Like, socially distastful, almost a cool-humanlike recreation of 4Chan. Man, I loved her. Then, she moved across the country. We still talk. Talk alot. We even talk about that night. (I'll tell more, characters.)

Before she left, I was able to take her out. We went to see some films at the cinema, and I bought her dinner. I paid for everything. At the end of the day, I kept telling myself I needed to kiss her, like it was almost an obligation. I mean, we were great friends, we had been thr
>>
Hey, some of the post got cut off it seems. I'll rewrite it, or actually, just continue it.
>>
Before she left, I was able to take her out. We went to see some films at the cinema, and I bought her dinner. I paid for everything. At the end of the day, I kept telling myself I needed to kiss her, like it was almost an obligation. I mean, we were great friends, we had been through alot, like Devon's encounter, really. I mean, it never happened. I was too considerate. I didn't want to impose. So, I let it go. Next day: she was gone.

When she was around, we talked about dating. She was in a long-distance relationship at the time. She was unpleased. She made it really clear, I mean, Emily HATES the guy now.

I feel like I've made alot of mistakes by being myself in relationships. Maybe I was because I tried my absolute hardest to show I cared, that I truely HAD love for the person.

I know this entire schpeel was unnecessary, but my real question is whether or not it's even worth it to have a sexuality anymore? And furthermore, is love even worth it?

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>7890858
I don't know much about love, but from what little I do know, it sounds like you want someone who can commit to you.

The problem is, if you're in your teens, that's not really viable. At that age, most people are experimenting with relationships and sexuality, but they're not really mature/old enough to want to commit to spending the rest of their life with someone. That tends to happen in your twenties, thirties, even forties. The whole fantasy of marrying a "high-school sweetheart" rarely works out, and when it does, it's even rarer that it stays that way. That's because your time right now (and for a while into the future), will be best spent using the experiences you've had to learn about yourself, and others. What do you want out of a relationship? What do I like/dislike? What are my traits, and how do others find them attractive?

Sexuality is not the same thing as love. Sex is passionate, powerful, and fleeting. Love is, paradoxically, something that isn't rooted in romance, but in kinship and empathy for the human condition. It requires a lot of time, and a lot of work to truly develop, but ultimately, it'll show you you're not alone in this world. Finding someone that truly cares about you in that way is very rare, but don't let that discourage you, the more you learn about yourself and others, the easier it will become.

If you want to take a break from relationships, that's totally fine, but I wouldn't be so quick as to denounce them completely. We're social creatures, after all.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.