[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get people to stop thinking I'm gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1474018846972.jpg (85KB, 836x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474018846972.jpg
85KB, 836x960px
How do I get people to stop thinking I'm gay?
I mean, yeah I am. But every time I move to a new place people just instantly pick up on it. I don't do anything stereotypically gay other than sleeping with other men occasionally and even then its not like I hit on guys I work with. Its like I have an aura of faggotry that pings everyone's gaydar despite my best efforts to be 100% professional. Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>7890653
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>7890653
it's always the way you walk and move

you can always spot the gentle, reserved gait of a gay
>>
>>7890685
>the gentle, reserved gait of a gay
I jump when there's a step and walk on tip toes...
>>
>>7890685
My back is too fucked up for it to be my walk, but I do run on my toes. I dress the same as everyone else at locations and don't really have an accent beyond "American." Its so tiresome working with a new group every few months so Its like a loop of the same events. hag, nervous guy and afraid-to-be-offensive person.
>>
Anon at least you don't have to deal with friends that get surprised like "oh your gay?"
>>
>>7890778
Well thats what happens but its in the first couple interactions with everyone.
>>
File: the rage.jpg (32KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
the rage.jpg
32KB, 283x244px
>>7890685
>>7890694
this enraged me when i tried to go zyzz mode to repress
>>
>>7893450
True but ive know these people for a year
>>
>>7896957
A year and nobody picks up on it? How do you do it?
>>
Why would you care? Be proud of who you are.
>>
>>7896984

Gay hippie potheads are very good in hiding their faggotry, since many gay mannerism could be attributed to their frequent cannabis consumption.
>>
>>7890653
Could it be how you sound anon? Like lisp maybe
>>
>>7896984
Wish I knew so I could stop
>>
>>7890653
Homos are so fucking pathetic. Dios santo, por favor.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (49KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
49KB, 500x702px
>>7890653
It is usually clothing and mannersisms.
Film yourself and then watch it back.
Do you talk like a girl?
Do you have limp wrists?
Do you dress up in fussy outfits?
Are you anal about your haircut?
Do you wear jewelry?

Pick an instagram guy that you think looks straight and copy his clothing, hairstyle and mannerisms.

You can become butch.
It just takes practice and usually buying new clothes.
Also, going to the gym and getting some muscle helps.
>>
>>7901587
who dis
>>
>>7897065
Are you gay Ray, the Reggae gay?
>>
>>7901587
>It is usually clothing and mannerisms.
Walmart button up shirts and khakis.
>Do you talk like a girl?
not that I am aware
>Do you have limp wrists?
nyet
>Do you dress up in fussy outfits?
On weekends its usually jeans and a shirt, only brand names are some polo's I got as a gift
>Are you anal about your haircut?
I havnt had a haircut in almost 2 years.
>Do you wear jewelry?
Nope.
>>
>>7890653
>>7907641
You probably just have fagface. People pretend that's not a thing but it is.

Not much you can do about it if you do.
>>
>>7893636
>zyzz mode to repress
what did he mean by this
>>
>>7908506
It's a reference to the classic ancient computer game ADVENT, where XYZZY is a magic spell that teleports you out of the caves. In other words, "going zyzz mode to repress" means cheating and taking the easy way out. It's a euphemism for killing yourself.
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (49KB, 502x799px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
49KB, 502x799px
>>7908506
Zyzz was a tripfag on /fit/ who went from skinnyfat to pic related.
>>
>>7908506
dyel, cunt?
>>
>>7908845
Didn't he die?
>>
>>7908960
Yeah, heart failure. Rumor has it he was a dirty cheater.
>>
There's things that straight people do that gay people never pick up on
The way they look at women, the way they talk to people, whatever

It's not the faggy theater kid voice that gives people away
>>
>>7909080

this. just look at who they check out. it's extremely easy to spot once you know what to look for. watch for elevator eyes. gays will usually completely ignore hot women when that's usually the first thing most straight men will notice in any environment. if a straight guy notices this he'll think something's up.

also bashfulness is naturally seen as a feminine trait. if you respond shyly or with any amount of intimidation around a straight dude it's a red flag. touching your face, crossing your arms, or shrinking posture will all be interpreted as feminine/gay, depending on the situation.

also the way you cross your legs is a dead giveaway. ankle-on-knee is masculine. knee-on-knee is feminine.

Of course one or two of these alone usually won't make people think you're gay, but if someone picks up on one they'll be more alert to your other mannerisms, so they might start searching for others via confirmation bias.
>>
>>7908595
lol how long did you believe this is what it meant?
>>
>>7909034

Rumor lol?
You don't look like that from just barbell lifitng and eating right, ppl on /fit/ are beyond delusional
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.