[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Loves and Missed Connections

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Green text your 'bawww' storiest, legbutts...

> be weird tomboy in hs, get bf... is one of your bros... which is super weird but people are calling you a dyke and you DO crush on girls but are royal family in Narnia so this will help with that

>bro walks you home after a very traditional 'date', both super awkward, in blind spot behind tree next door to your house

>gangly bro leans in and gives you your first kiss, chaste, nerd town but endearing

>turn bright red, feel like you are having a panic attack, stutter and bolt for home

>dump him like the next day or so
>use his religious nutter of a step mom as a reason, WAS always uncomfortable with his heavily religious upbringing as a raised agnostic, atheist.

>get gf by seniour year, out to bro and a few friends
>bro comes out as gay, he had had gay experiences with mutual bros... wonder if we were using each other as mutual beards

>gf is insecure, deny up and down any interest in dudes, "only had one bf ever, sweetie, dumped him as soon as he kissed me"

>hide runaway gf at ex bf bros place when she runs off from home in USA for awhile, immigration stuff is hard to figure out for a pair of lesbians who are 18 and 20
>run off with gf to CA for 8 months...
>immigration issues state side... got no skills, no gay marriage yet

>return to home country, move in with bro and other hs bros

>bro is heart broken bc his own ltr bf moved to east coast... comfort bro
>realise still and always had feels for bro, oh no... but bro is homo, so no matter how "not girl" feels you have it is no good.
>support bro, encourage to pursue his man
>bro leaves, gets his man back... fall utterly out of touch
>realize transition is a thing
>get all surgeries
>marry hs gf in USA

>still have feels for bro, probably just weird idealized crush
>REACH OUT
>be supportive when bro has relationship melt down
>get support when still depressive episodes or when wife is crazytown

>feel chest achingly sad when thinking of bro

>tfw
>>
>>7890386
>wonder if we were using each other as mutual beards
The term is skirt for lesbians.
>>
>>7890386
You should convince him to transition so you can be together.
>>
File: 1488674984079.gif (54KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1488674984079.gif
54KB, 350x263px
>>7890386
Damn anon. That's sad. At least things are somewhat okay for you now.

>be me
>be bi dude
>have crush on best male friend
>since middle school
>we're both 20 now
>have kept in touch and are still best friends, see each other often, and he knows I'm not straight
>he's a kv, and he appears to be straight, but sometimes I wonder
>he likes to make his friends, including me (mainly me) massage his shoulders and back in return for favors or food
>resist the urge to make it sensual every time
>he reciprocates once in awhile, and the most recent time was wonderful
>sitting on his couch, he comes out of his roommates room and starts massaging my neck and shoulders
>we both work physical jobs and it makes sense that we would both appreciate some release, so on the surface, there's nothing gay going on
>but it felt so good, he rubbed all my pain away
>resist urge to grab his hands and pull him to my lips
>loved him ever since I was fucking 12
>tfw he probably doesn't know
>tfw I have to bro it up around him instead of hugging and kissing and holding each other
>tears me up inside every day
>holding out hope that he rejects women all together one day and sees that I love him
>probably wont happen
>>
>>7890507
Thanks, anon

>holding out hope that he rejects women all together one day and sees that I love him

>hope
Cruelest of emotions
>>
>be me
>gay still in closet to family
>gets asked out by cool guy
>first time dating a guy
>started moving faster
>one day almost get caught kissing by mom
>broke up out of fear
>tells me this is why I never date closeted guys anon
>feels terrible for a week
>hardly speak to anyone about it

>few months later
>we get together again
>he tells me if this is going to work we have to trust each other
>he dumps me bc he thought I cheated
>never cheted just has trust issues
>says we couldnt date again
>mfw he was my first kiss and only guy I had a chance with
>>
>>7890497
this. your wife is probably lame anyway
>>
>>7890834
I'm sorry to hear that, anon.
>>
>>7890419
>The term is skirt for lesbians.
My ignorance of this merely reinforces that I was a terrible lesbian.
>>
>>7890386
>'bawww'
fuck off back to /b/ newfag underage shitdick
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.