[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have/Ever want kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1488754452564.jpg (265KB, 656x788px)
1488754452564.jpg
265KB, 656x788px
So this is a question that seems relevent, because the vast majority of parents want to have grandchildren. Do you want to be a parent in the future?
I personally don't, because I don't think it's a good thing to have children grow up in a non-hetero household. I wouldn't want my weird faggotry to influence a kid.

Thoughts?
>>
19yo faggot here
rn I really don't want children anywhere in the next 10 years. Maybe that idea changes before that. Mom wants grandchildren, I hate children, but I can manage them. Mostly don't want to have to adopt bc that seems like hell. Also, don't want to pass my depression onto my children through parenting
>>
>>7888466
> Have
No
> Want
Hell no.

I hate kids. I have expensive hobbies. I have LOUD hobbies, often with moving or delicate parts. I have lots of things I don't want children under 20 to even know about, let alone touch with greasy clumsy fingers.
>>
I want kids someday. I don't think having gay parents is bad for them as long as you're normal people. If you have crazy gay orgy parties or have really unhealthy views of the opposite sex or something then it would probably be bad. I don't want to be pregnant though, so I'll leave that to my wife.
>>
Yes, I wanna give birth and stuff . My bf and I have talked about it and we're both fine with adoption but I only want to adopt before like 6 months old and we both have race preferences because we're kinda vain, but also he knows what it feels like to grow up not really fitting in in that way.
>>
>>7888760
>I want to give birth
>my boyfriend
What are you doing on this board? If you say you're ftm I'm going to wish you dead.
>>
>>7888790
She WANTS to give birth but she and her boyfriend are going to adoption, so implicitly she CAN'T. Obvious MTF.
>>
>>7888466
I dunno really. I'm just focusing on getting a solid foothold on life, and my girlfriend seems to be on the same boat. We're both lesbians and our parents don't know we're dating even. I'm just turned 23 and she's 21. It's too early to be thinking about kids, but I'm not completely in or out with the idea.
>>
>>7888466
Yeah, but I'd want to adopt a kid who's more mentally unbalanced than me. I want to be a good influence, not a bad one.
>>
>>7888466
Tbqh i would love to have kids but i dont think it would easy for the kid to have a a mtf mom

>>
File: 1448776251947.jpg (133KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1448776251947.jpg
133KB, 640x853px
>>7888466
Children have a terrible ROI. I've never heard of any reason to have them that didn't boil down to "muh feels".
>>
>>7888466
I do want a family and like 1 or 2 kids to adopt for sure but not until later hopefully they'll be cool with an mtf mom though lol. My parents gave up on me a while ago for grandchildren though they don't pester me about it since I came out as trans. My brother and my sister have the whole kid thing going on though so they're busy with those grandchildren.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.