[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bisexual Chick Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1488336745473.jpg (416KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
1488336745473.jpg
416KB, 800x578px
>Be me
>Be a bisexual female
>Lean towards men
>Chicks dig me.
>Every boyfriend I have had try's to get me to have a threesome.
>I say that i'm not comfortable with it because of past experiences when I agreed.
>Two dudes ended up leaving because they felt insecure.
>They made the offer.
>I'm the buzz kill.
>They leave

I can't fucking win.

Three guys now, seriously, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>7886908
Don't say you're "bisexual" when you're not, I guess.
>>
>>7886908
Tell them you're only interested in a threesome within a long-term polygamous relationship.
>>
>>7886923
Having a lean doesn't mean your not bisexual, anon.

Everyone has a preference, mine happens to be towards men, doesn't mean i don't enjoy women, matter of fact my longest relationships have been with women.

Just because i want a committed relation means i'm not bisexual? Okay anon. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>7886929
Tried it, someone always get pissed off because someone didn't give attention when they wanted it, then you get put in the situation of "Leave him/her to be with me Anon, we don't need them to be happy!!"

It's too much work.
>>
>>7886943
No no, you don't have to do it. Just cite needing it before a threesome. Even better if it's too much work, because then you just say that truthfully whenever a potential third is suggested.
>>
>>7886908
Just don't have a threesome.

If they push it, jokingly make them feel insecure about it before the deed actually happens:
>You know you won't get the chance to kiss her because I'll be hogging all her to myself.
>What are you? A cuckold?
Or play the really dumb bitch, that's always fun
>But You only have one dick? How does that work? You haven't been keeping out on me have you?
or
>Oh you're interested in a threesome? Only if I get to watch.
>I've got two gay friends online that have heard all about you and wanted to meet you.

That last line makes them tense up a bit.
>>
Just don't say your bisexual.In normie terms bi doesn't mean bi it means a straight girl who likes threesomes
>>
>>7886908
>Every boyfriend I have had try's to get me to have a threesome.

Clearly you're going for the sterotypical "Chad"-like guys.
>>
>>7886908
Being a bisexual female doesn't make you special,
every girl I know is bisexual, and they constantly feel the need to tell everyone like it's some sort of achievement
And what, you've had threesomes before, you tell your partners about this, and then when they ask for it, you say no? When a girl tells you she's bi, and she's had a threesome before, it makes you feel like absolute shit as a guy. So shut the hell up about it, only talk about it if asked, and treat it like it's no big deal. Because it isn't.
You're just a dumb slut who posts on the internet about how much action they get and expect us to feel bad for you.
>>
>>7886923
>you have to be a polyamorous degenerate to be bi
>>
>>7889841
Nothing degen about threesomes.
>>
>>7889872
They are under certain circumstances. Like if you want a committed relationship or are romantically involved with more than one person.
>>
>>7890501
Neither of those make threesomes degenerate.
>>
>>7889872
they absolutely are
>>
>>7890692
They absolutely are not.
>>
>>7886908
>Bisexual Chick Problems
>"Problems"
Female privilege.
>>
>>7890692
>>7890700

It absolutely depends on the individuals involved
>>
>>7887418
actual truth right here
>>
>>7887639
>When a girl tells you she's bi, and she's had a threesome before, it makes you feel like absolute shit as a guy.

Says one of the only guys who feels this way.
If bi women bother you so much why would you go out of your way to bitch in a thread about shit that doesn't really pertain to anything you are accusing op of,other than being bi?
You could of saved yourself the trouble of wasting time typing all that shit out and hid the thread.
t. bored tranny laughing at your insecurity.
>>
>>7886908
Next time you date a dude just state up front that you aren't going to do threesome so dont ask.
Not like first meeting, but just let them know earlier on in the relationship.
that or just date a bi dude. I hear that works pretty well.
>>
>>7890692
>>7890700
> I'm right
> No, I'm right
> No, I'M right
> NO, I'M RIGHT
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Post feet
>>
>>7886908
Assuming you actually did have a threesome then most guys would probably feel like you don't trust them. They probably think that they can make it better this time round (cos every guy wants to be the hero) + they get a threesome out of it.

If that is the case then did you reassure your pet that everything is going to be okay and that he is a good doggy?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.