[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0938.png (563KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.png
563KB, 640x1136px
Please tell this girl she needs to chill we need lots of people
>>
>>7885840
If she's posting it on Instagram and it already has likes it's highkey.

Lowkey when people use lowkey wrong it highkey triggers me
>>
>>7885840
Honestly, who gives a fuck about some dumb bitch hurting herself?

lowkey sage
>>
I rarely accuse someone self-harming as being an attention whore, but THIS. Giving them any more attention would just be fueling him to do dumb shit.
>>
>heroinbabymama

uhhh
>>
>>7885840
>blood drawn on with marker
what
>>
>>7886548
its dried blood, also bringing this to the attention of 4chan is not the smartest way to go about helping them...
>>
She's cutting in the wrong direction for effectiveness
Why self harm it's just stupid if you're going to go through the effort of cutting yourself you should just go the next step and kill yourself
>>
>>7886563
You can literally see the lightly-tinted red stripe encompassing the bold red stain. It's a marker that was wearing out.
>>
>>7886612
Pain reminds you of the sensation of living and helps break the inactivity, melancholy, and lethargy, that serves to be the crippling part of crippling depression.

I've developed a bad habit of biting myself to wake up and focus on life.
Thank god people just think my love life is kinky. It puts the dark bags under my eyes from not getting sleep in a different light.
>>
File: Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 11-08.png (66KB, 190x365px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 11-08.png
66KB, 190x365px
>>7887408
>Pain reminds you of the sensation of living
>>
>>7887456
I mean it sounds edgy.
But It really does help wake you up out of that grey smear of everything else. Maybe it's just a survival response or some shit triggering something that normal people with enjoyable and fulfilling lives get to experience. Either way I don't have the time nor money for legitimate help, so it'll have to do.
>>
>>7885840
>when the dried "blood" fails to dry dark red and instead is dried marker ink
>>
>>7887483

It's endorphins, cutters are literally just junkies.
>>
I want to take anyone who says 'lowkey' or 'woke' and banish them to the moon.
>>
File: Syrian war pipelines.jpg (135KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian war pipelines.jpg
135KB, 700x460px
>>7887629
saying "woke" is just a lot easier than saying "aware of what is going on in the world"
>>
>>7885840
not blood
unless she has the thinnest blood in the world
ive seen blood, that is not blood
dried blood loses its color
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.