[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Meeting Your Drag Idols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: n-RUPAULS-DRAG-RACE-628x314.jpg (93KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-RUPAULS-DRAG-RACE-628x314.jpg
93KB, 628x314px
Has anyone got a story about meeting a drag queen they'd like to share that changed your opinion about them. Who were they and how did they react in person to make you feel as such?
>>
I live in Milwaukee and got into drag recently, too late for Trixie Mattel for be there for it. I went a few weeks ago to meet Jaymes Mansfield just to meet her, but instead I met some really cool people and found out the Milwaukee scene is a lot more different than I imagined it to be.

I've since met Jaymes and he's a sweetheart, but I don't see him going far or being well liked by the show's primary audience
>>
>>7885820
Katya has like 4 hemorrhoids and I don't feel the same about him anymore.
>>
those look like whores
>>
>>7886089
Oh come on. They don't ALL look like Adore.
>>
>>7885820
I used to watch Danny (adore) on stickam like 8 years ago, when he was just a fag on american idol who was friends with chris crocker

i'd imagine meeting him would be cool, but i live on the other side of the country nor do i leave the house
>>
>>7886192
you might wanna see him before he catches the bug and gets too sick to travel.
>>
>>7886192
Lol same.. I miss those early Danny videos on YT and to think Angel Baby was practically my first introduction into discovering the world of drag.

Also is it just me or has his drag gotten considerably worse? Like his makeup has improved but the outfits are pedestrian AF.
>>
>>7886076
.... I don't want to know.. but I need to know...
>>
>>7886324

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>7886414
This isn't /b/ you retarded faggot. You think drag queens quit having sex with normal people just because they get on drag race? If anything they have even more sex, and that's probably where he got his shithole split open like a coconut.
>>
File: N.Tesla.jpg (1MB, 2563x3348px) Image search: [Google]
N.Tesla.jpg
1MB, 2563x3348px
>>7885820
>Drag queen
>Idol

But why?
>>
>>7890062
degeneracy, of course
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.