[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who are not bisexual but are gay or lesbian,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_omi1din7mD1thanjto1_1280.jpg (149KB, 736x1017px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omi1din7mD1thanjto1_1280.jpg
149KB, 736x1017px
For those of you who are not bisexual but are gay or lesbian, if your partner bf gf, husband, wife.. whatever came out as trans, would you stick with them even if they choose to do a full transition, or would you have to cease the relationship and try to be friends?

Where would you draw the line in their transition if you're going to break up with them. Would you be cool with top up but no bottom down, cross dressing, or nothing zilch?
>>
>>7885723
i probably wouldn't be able to handle it, which really gets me given i myself am ftm
i'm just completely unattracted to masculinity
>>
I'm a lesbian and I'd probably draw the line with them going on t. They can dress however because they'll still be female, just masculine, but I'm not attracted to actual maleness. I'd hope we could still be friends, as long as it didn't hurt too much to see them.
>>
>>7885752
>only cares about your partner for her looks
Typical male pig.
>>
No, but I wouldn't try to be friends either.
>>
>>7885723
I couldn't handle it even if they were only having thoughts. I couldn't be with someone who doesn't want to look like the sex I like. Also, I don't like plastic surgery in any way. I find it creepy, disgusting, and disingenuous.
>>
>>7885797
You'd just cut off contact completely?

>>7885809
What if someone is basically an ugly duckling with a great personality and they can go from looking like Jon Goodman to Matt Bomer, or Mama June to Cher, you wouldn't support them?
>>
File: 1453659236361.gif (2MB, 298x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453659236361.gif
2MB, 298x270px
>>7885870
If I see someone in public that I used to date, I won't ever cause an issue cos I'm not a bitch like that. But if we were really that close I wouldn't go back to being friends, cos if I was dating you then I didn't wanna be your friend anyway. I wouldn't cut contact but I wouldn't go hanging out or pretending like we were cool and friends, cos we wouldn't be
>>
>>7885911
>I was dating you then I didn't wanna be your friend anyway.
Why not?
>>
>>7885723
No, lol.
Like the other anon said, probably wouldn't even date them if they were having thoughts about it.
I'd still be friends probably, assuming they didn't act crazy or super defensive.
I talk about trans shit with people I'm really close to, so assuming I'm close to them, they'd already know how I feel about stuff like that. I accept that that's what people want, but unless you pull it off very, very well, I'll still perceive your "essence" as your given birth, and will be annoyed to play your pronouns game.
>>
>>7885911
Can't romantic partners also be friends?
>>
>>7885793
It's not that at all wtf. I'm not that anon but I can be as close as possible socially and emotionally to anyone, but sexually I'm strictly only attracted to men. I could never have a sexual relationship with a woman. If my bf came out as mtf I wouldn't be able to continue a sexual relationship with them, but that doesn't mean that I would be any less closer than I was before. I would still like them as a friend.
>>
>>7885793
>woman that pretends to be man
>male
>>
>>7885723
I ended a relationship when my bf came out as trans already. I'm gay. I'm into men.

It's pretty much as simple as that.
>>
>>7886039
The best relationships have a bedrock of friendship.
>>
>>7890751
Note to self: don't come out.
>>
>>7885723
um, honestly i don't know, my gf is the most caring and supportive partner i've ever had and i really wouldn't want to lose her

if only her body changed then probably
if hormones changes her personality then no
>>
>>7885723
Who is that guy?
>>
>>7890855
What if it wasn't her hormones changing her personality but just her being able to express things he was inhibited to do before?
>>
>>7890979
it depends on what, if she wanted to be more annimalistic during sex or something then sure, but if she started acting like some bro dude jock then that just isn't my thing
>>
>>7885723
I had a gay boyfriend for a while (early transition) and he stuck with me for a while when I came out to him (all my friends knew but he didn't notice) but after a few weeks he was like
"Fuck you really are a girl" and we amicably parted ways
Still talk to him
>>
>>7893444
>"Fuck you really are a girl"
What did you do that was too feminine for him?
>>
>>7893469
Be myself
>>
>>7885911
Best attitude desu

Being friends only works years later when you have forgotten you even fucked
>>
>>7893475
Ok but what actually was that!

I need to know how much femininity gay guys are ok with.

Also why did he not notice how girly you were before you came out!
>>
>>7893485
Look, this motherfucker introduced himself to me by telling me I'm beautiful
I think he was prepared to accept any level of femininity as long as it was male effeminacy and not "oh fuck this person is female"
>>
>>7893493
That seems more heterophobic than actually caring about masculinity. Can't you have just told him you were a femboy or something and still got female pronouns while being a "male" in whatever way he wanted?
>>
>>7893504
I am not a mind reader nor a gay man so I can't tell you the answer
I dressed up as Lady Justice for Halloween and he was like "omg you're beautiful" but in the end, it really just didn't work out between us and now we're just friends
>>
>>7885723

No. I would divorce her amicably. And yes, I would want to remain friend.
>>
>>7885723
Gay man here.
I wouldn't date a trans. I love and respect them but the idea that his body was once female puts me off completely.
It's shallow and stupid but I can't help how I feel.
Sorry :(
>>
>>7893890
other way around
if you had a boyfriend who came out as mtf, what would you do?
>>
>>7893895
I only go for ripped masculine guys so I doubt that would happen.
If it did we'd break up and hopefully be friends.
Like I said I fully support trans people and have good trans friends, I just couldn't have sex with one. Mtf or ftm.
>>
File: 150425-news-bruce-jenner.jpg (82KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
150425-news-bruce-jenner.jpg
82KB, 1300x867px
>>7893895
It depends on how much you love someone, how much of a history you have together.
If we were in a stage where we weren't having sex much anymore or if we weren't monogamous then it probably wouldn't matter as much if they got bottom surgery.
But if I was in love with their big beautiful dick fucking me and then they said it was going to be cut off I would probably be upset by the potential carnage and probably try to dissuade them.
In reality, though, most mtfs who decide to have bottom surgery aren't tops (at least that's what I've gleaned from this board, correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe that isn't an issue.

I know that a lot of women stay with their mtf husbands after they transition even though they aren't explicitly lesbian.

Kris Kardashian stands out as a notable exception but I wonder when the last time that Bruce actually fucked her was.

I mean he was looking like Billy Jean King for several years so she must have known that something was up, though she said it all came to her as a big surprise.
>>
>>7885723
>>7885723
I would accept their decision, but I didn't sign up to date a woman. Bye Felicia
>>
File: musc.jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
musc.jpg
11KB, 261x193px
>>7894087
It does sometime happen though
>>
File: Do9yYIz.jpg (57KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Do9yYIz.jpg
57KB, 500x441px
>>7885723
My partner and I are lesbians. I love her very much, a lot more than I'm willing to admit to her at this point in time, but I don't think I can stay with her if she decided to go FtM, penis and all. I don't like dick and I don't like full on masculinity, plus, how would we fuck afterwards? It just wouldn't work for me anymore. I don't mind being her friend, and that's essentially what we'll be, because a relationship without physical intimacy is a friendship to me.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.