[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep dark fantasies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 38

File: deep dark fantasies.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deep dark fantasies.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
Hi /lgbt/, i was wondering what are your deep dark fantasies. Post any kink or plot or whatevet turns you on the most.
>I like it when i fight with other man in a pants wrestling duel, the winner takes the opponent's ass.
>>
>>7884658
>>/hm/
>>
>>7884663
Shhh, he doesnt need to go to /hm/, his image isn't explicit and that fantasy is pretty tame.

So is mine. I just want a bf on the side.
Typical biscum.
>>
>>7884687
I want a bf and a gf. Get on my level!
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 490x633px
>>7884658
Killing myself in some spectacular way.

Like exsanguination when I'm wearing pure white garments
>>
>>7884731
>literal suicidal ideation

wew lad
>>
>>7884724
I already have a wife, get on mine.
>>
>>7885060
Alright then I want a wife and a husband!
>>
>>7884658
I want to be in a relationship that last more than 6 months with some lady that I'm remotely attracted to
>>
>>7884658
Kidnapping a salaryman and mindbreaking him into a pet. His suit is kept spry as ever as his mind and his body both begin to soften. I fuck him in his thick ass.
>>
>>7884658
>tfw will never be bred during a night of passion
>tfw will never give my husband the ideal family he deserves
>tfw being a fertile housewife never ever
t. straight man
>>
My boyfriend power bottoming me is hawt. Getting back from a deployment will be soooo worth it. Also pic related, we will win eventually
>>
File: jb.jpg (98KB, 1027x701px) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
98KB, 1027x701px
I want a hot daddy priest to rape me
>inb4 Milo
>>
>>7886146
"""straight man""'
>>
>>7886654
>implying I'm attracted to men
>>
>>7884658
Me and my bf are ABDL.

I love locking him in chastity, diapering him up thick, and treating him like a toddler. I give him snuggles and cuddles and tease him until he's leaking precum into his soaked padding. Eventually I'll release him and let him make stickies if he's been a good boy - that is of course, after brobro (me) has my way with him first - usually fucking him during a change when he has a paci gag in.

So it's not really a "fantasy" in the sense that we do it. Neither of us are trannies either - believe it or not. Not all diaperfags are trans.
>>
I like turtles.
>>
File: tumblr_ok73lmU8Lq1ublxzio1_1280.jpg (482KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok73lmU8Lq1ublxzio1_1280.jpg
482KB, 960x1280px
>>7887237
Combine diapers with pup play and we have a winner.
>>
>>7887237
I really enjoyed reading that
>>
File: 1436723727989.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436723727989.gif
360KB, 500x375px
i want to be stuffed, maybe forcibly, while being whispered to about how gluttonous i am and how big im gonna get, until my stomach is taut and round, and then get belly rubs and head pats while being told what a good "little" boy i am for daddy
>>
File: tumblr_ojtz00M5bN1w3vtlfo3_1280.jpg (489KB, 1280x797px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojtz00M5bN1w3vtlfo3_1280.jpg
489KB, 1280x797px
>>7890886
Thanks! I enjoyed writing it ;) Have a diaperboy.
>>
>>7890980
Write more.
>>
File: 1487863887971.jpg (104KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487863887971.jpg
104KB, 425x600px
>>7890896
High quality fetish you got there.

I enjoy similar thoughts, though I prefer extreme enemas over food stuffing. I enjoy a darker context where my body is being permanently distorted and ruined in some way, all for some hot perverted dad's amusement.
>>
>>7891027
lol ok.

My bf is a very "type A" person professionally. He's a supervisor at his company and very much "in control," which is partially why he loves to lose control and become my subby little diaper dependent toddler at home.

If he gives me sass or backtalk, or tries to bring his dominant personality out of the office, I'll diaper him up, put on a pair of locking mitts, and force him to sit in the corner with his paci gag until he calms down.

He's also love/hates public humiliation, which is why diapering him up thick and taking him out in public (under street clothes of course, but still with a noticeable waddle) drives him crazy. I'll constantly do things in public to remind him of his place and snap him into little mode, like checking his diaper when no one is looking or ruffling his hair and calling him a good boy. Once, I used a pinwheel to poke holes in his diaper before I took him out without him knowing, which resulted in some leakage at the bar. I've never seen him so genuinely pissed and horny at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (105KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
105KB, 380x360px
Getting blackmailed into giving a guy regular sexual favors. He'd force me to wear a buttplug in public and constantly make it vibrate to mess with me.
unfff
>>
>>7884658
>deep dark fantasies
>literally just fucking
How "deep" or "dark" can your deepest, darkest fantasy BE if it's not even illegal, OP?

My worst sexual fantasies generally end up with the other person being...kinda dead. Needless to say, they're staying in my head.

I like a lot of "tamer" stuff too, like orgasm denial and chastity, different kinds of bondage and pain, global slavery RP, mildly "icky" stuff like omo, etc. I feel like most of it's not worth describing.

Years ago, when I was way more liberal than I am now, I had a bunch of friends who were debating the ethics of racialized roleplaying. (You know, like calling people/being called racial slurs in bed, slavery reenactments, that kind of shit.) I was super uncomfortable with it, but also morbidly curious, so I checked it out. I checked it out a LOT... And eventually, I started to like it a bit. But I felt very conflicted about that, since I was really into anti-racist activism, and didn't like feeling like I was being hypocritical in private.

Through that scene, I ran into a black guy who was...not just playing. He very seriously thought blacks were an inferior race, and he hooked me up with a ton of research on racial differences. I did not end up coming to precisely the same conclusions he did (I don't believe in a supreme race), but I did end up agreeing there's real, meaningful biological differences between the races.

There's a kernel of truth to the "/pol/ has a black boyfriend" thing, but in my case the interracial was first and then /pol/-tier stuff pretty much killed it dead. Sometimes I run into blacks who clearly feel a sense of shame in being black, and I'm too much of a sadist for that not to "ping" at the back of my head somewhere, but I can't really imagine getting back into that shit. It's TOO real now somehow, and I don't like it NOT being entirely a game.
>>
>>7891254
>How "deep" or "dark" can your deepest, darkest
fantasy BE if it's not even illegal,
came here to say this. people who brag about how kinky they are tend to be the most vanilla.
>>
Rise from your gwave
>>
>>7891092
>my subby little diaper dependent toddler

gross
>>
Biscum married male here. I'm part of a HEMA longsword group that fights full contact, full speed in gear with steel. I sometimes get really competitive flirty with this cute gay guy in our group. There's something about the aggression and violence thst really gets me going, and I know he likes it too. I sometimes get a lingering fantasy of the winner of a sparring match gets to thrust with something else, still full contact and speed, but minus gear, clothes and decency.

Plenty of jokes abound about this one.
>>
>>7884658
I-I'm kinda in to cuddling.
>>
If you want dark, I occasionally think about getting a bf just so he can bash my head in qq
>>
File: 1432424789687.png (182KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432424789687.png
182KB, 640x480px
>>7894443
corny
>>
File: tumblr_lmtuzgH5Ce1qhrrp5o1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmtuzgH5Ce1qhrrp5o1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x331px
>>7894094
Your mom's gross.
>>
File: image%3A130589.jpg (113KB, 720x820px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A130589.jpg
113KB, 720x820px
>>7884658
I want a blonde fit but not too fit twink bf with a beautiful ass so that I can fuck him so hard in the ass that he would forget his name everytime we fuck and I'd love to tease the fuck outta him just to see him beg for me to touch him. In other words, I love bsdm.
>>
>>7887237
Well you make me a little sick but I'm happy that you found somebody who's into the same stuff you are.

Good for you man.
>>
>>7897253
Thanks buddy ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 800x534px
>>7897234
>>
>>7884658
I like to watch
I guess I am into voyeurism
I don't want to have sex myself, however
>>
>>7900148
sure you don't
>>
>>7891092
So there's truth to the meme of dom in the boardroom, sub in the bedroom.
>>
Bondage seems sexy.. don't know why the idea just turns me on

Should I be revolted with myself?
>>
>>7905079
There is in my case - it is quite common. But I've also known doms in the bedroom who are dominant all around, and subs who are subby all around.

I've even met subby, shy guys irl who are dominant in the bedroom, although they seem to be the rarest.
>>
>>7905116
Can you tell what someone's like in the bedroom from what they're like out of it?
>>
>>7905126
Most of the time I'd say yes - but some people do surprise you. I've seen a lot of confident guys get shy and passive in the bedroom and vice versa. But generally yeah, I think you can get a sense of what someone's like in the bedroom based on how they act outside of it.
>>
>>7905136
What are the tells?
>>
i want my partner to pour liquid concrete inside my anus
>>
>>7905141
The way they talk, carry themselves, eye contact, etc. The ones who are flirty with good eye contact and confidence tend to be doms or power bottoms. The ones who avoid eye contact, don't talk much, and seem shy/embarrassed easily tend to be subs. Just general, obvious shit like that.
>>
>>7905141
>>7905150

As a caveat to that, going back to my ABDL bf, he is more of a power bottom than anything, which fits with his type A, controlling personality in his professional life. He loves being forced to be subby, and he tends to put up a fight - he's kind of what fetishists call a "brat" and I would be his "brat tamer." But when I get him there, he is reeeeally subby. It just takes work on my part.
>>
>>7905150
But how do you know if that's revealing what they're like in the bedroom or out of it? I'd assume any of those things hinted at both.
>>
>>7905155
You don't "know" - you just get a general sense. And you could be wrong. I thought I was clear about that. I guess I'm not understanding what your asking.
>>
>>7884658
I want to rap 2 shotas with a strap on. Fembois will work too, but literally zero(0) fembois are straight where i live
>>
i want to feel absolutely worthless during sex
>>
>>7884658
Bondage, rape, torture, mutilation, guro, slavery, etc. I get hard reading about serial rapists and murderers. David Parker Ray is a personal hero of mine. You can go ahead and call me edgy, I suppose, but benis does as benis does.
>>
>>7884658
>benis milging :DD
>feminization (not full trans, but twink-level)
>slutification

Yeah, that's about it.

>>7910109
You should prostitute yourself in exchange for fiat currency, then. Because it's worthless. #endthefed #goldstandard #ronpaul2020
>>
>>7910173
>>benis milging :DD
where in finland do you live
>>
As a chaser, all these posts from chasers who caught AGP and transitioned make me want to fuck one, so I can show her that, no, liking trannies doesn’t automatically make you want to be one unless deep down you were already a fucking sissy faggot waiting to be dominated.
>>
My most prominent fetish is bullying: I am immensely aroused by the thought of Chads bullying me: giving me nuggies, dunking my head in a toilet, and most arousing of all: stuffing me in a trash can or throwing me in a dumpster (my ultimate fantasy is for some buff handsome chad I have a crush on to throw me in a puddle of congealed mud (another fetish of mine) and then toss me in a dumpster full of discarded cafeteria trash). Literally hard AF typing that out.
>>
>>7890896
This, except my boyfriend growing so far he has to squeeze his massive body through the door and smuther me with his blubber.
>>
File: tumblr_n8aks3z4gV1rn60fpo3_1280.jpg (66KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8aks3z4gV1rn60fpo3_1280.jpg
66KB, 600x478px
I want to be the sex slave of a fat hairy nerd. I want him to force me to do his laundry, clean his house, cook him food, rub his feet, suck his cock, ect. And when I wasn't being fucked or servicing him in some other way, I would be tied up, gagged with his sweaty socks and used as a footstool while he played video games. I would also only very rarely be allowed to cum and must always lick it up.
>>
>>7884658
What are the typical deep dark fantasies of AGPs?
>>
File: 1489325645584.jpg (55KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489325645584.jpg
55KB, 500x750px
I guess im pretty fucked up...
>I'd like to try weight gain as in being the "feedee" (?) but I don't want to be ugly and it scares me since I've always been underweight my whole life
>I also want to be a 50s housewife, nothing but a great loving parent, housekeeper and a great support for my partner
>I want to like be "corrupted", essentially "turning bad" and many aspects of my fantasies/kinks/fetishes revolve around this subject
>I'd like to suck a million dicks
>I want to be a literal cumbucket, a hyper-slut living on nothing but cum
>Getting kidnapped by a gang of women and be raped in all sorts of ways by them, especially by the biggest imaginable strap-on's (they might be TERF's lol), or it could be a bunch of guys and ends with me being left destroyed in an alley
>Getting kidnapped by some gang to be turned into a literal sex slave and then be sold of to the highest bidder at auction to a wealthy, sadistic individual
>I want someone to turn me into addictive drugs and then get forced to do sex work to pay for it once im sufficiently addicted
>I want a rich partner that wants to shape me into a super-stacy, like buys me all the surgeries that we both want me to have and to be shaped into a perfect fantasy for my partner's enjoyment, essentially being their living sex doll in a way

I could elaborate and I probably forgot some stuff too. I guess im like this because I've always, always been very uptight and have high standards for myself (and those around me to a degree) and I really like to please those around me. Probably there's some play between my extreme control of myself and how I just want to completely let go in my fantasies with some connection to me being made worthless and stuff and others getting enjoyment by me. Now most of it I don't REALLY want to happen to me for obvious reasons but it's all fantasies good so it's like okay I guess. I might come of as very AGP or something but I have a pretty good life and partner right now.
t. bi MTF
>>
>>7916165
Pretty hot, please elaborate.

Do you talk about these fantasies with your partner?
>>
>>7916165
>>I want someone to turn me into addictive drugs and then get forced to do sex work to pay for it once im sufficiently addicted
>>a bunch of guys and ends with me being left destroyed in an alley
this this thsi thsi thsitt

im mtf too why are we so fucked up
>>
>>7916248
Haha thanks! You'll have to say what to elaborate on in that case as I have way too much in my head to be able to piece together an elaboration on everything.

We talk about alot of stuff and are generally very honest but I feel most of these are kinds too dark? I've said a little but she has been raped once and alot could come out in a bad way if not brought up in a nice, articulate matter of speech and I mean most of that dark stuff I don't really want to be subject to in a realistic way. Also some of it is pretty much based around cum/dicks and I don't want her to feel threatened by that even though I've never done anything with a boy except some cuddling/some mild dry humping but I know that could hurt a little. Also as I said I have high standards for myself and don't want to sink to that level in a way, and im also incredibly loyal so most of it is out of the question. So yeah I've talked a little but offcourse not the whole truth, even though it's only fantasies she might get hurt or think im less of a person if she knew the depth of my sickness.
>>
>>7916316
I don't know lol. I was always incredibly sheltered (still am) and struggle with intensely low self-worth, social anxiety and depression, and as mentioned earlier I think in my fantasies I just want to completely let go from these high standards I've brought onto myself and just succumb to some intense hedonism (wich I usually hate when others do, and hate hookup culture etc.). In real life im very wholesome and nice, loyal and a great supporter and listener and in my fantasies to just "switch" into this egocentric kind of slut who cares about nothing but sex (and maybe drugs) is incredibly arousing. I also guess im very masochistic because of my insecurities and low self-worth and it just feeds into these fantasies of me ending up extremely damaged and essentially destroyed in the end.
>>
>>7916358
>nonexistent self-worth
>social anxiety
>depression (well im really bpd but whatevs)

yeah kinda explains why i want to be abused in every possible way during sex
>>
>>7916165
Amanda? Is that you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDIwcg6zzAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54_hTQk9GqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3UIxmjCfuU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pye8IfxK8QY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bEXF6prlY
>>
>>7916322
Alright, I'll pick some out that I'd like to hear more about or hear similar ones.

It's a shame it's tricky to talk about irl for you.

>>7916165
>I also want to be a 50s housewife, nothing but a great loving parent, housekeeper and a great support for my partner
This one isn't even sexual. Which parts turn you on? What your your relationship with your partner be like?

>I want to like be "corrupted", essentially "turning bad" and many aspects of my fantasies/kinks/fetishes revolve around this subject
"turning bad" how?

>Getting kidnapped by some gang to be turned into a literal sex slave and then be sold of to the highest bidder at auction to a wealthy, sadistic individual
>I want someone to turn me into addictive drugs and then get forced to do sex work to pay for it once im sufficiently addicted
>I want a rich partner that wants to shape me into a super-stacy, like buys me all the surgeries that we both want me to have and to be shaped into a perfect fantasy for my partner's enjoyment, essentially being their living sex doll in a way
For these, how would they start? What would the process be? What's your life like afterwards? What is the relationship like between you and your owner/pimp/partner?
>>
>>7916364
Personally I always looked at myself as being super-subby and stuff, and I tried really hard to enjoy domination and those aspects because I thought it would make sense that since I have so low self-esteem I might enjoy to be in control, being a dominant strong person, right? WRONG I gave my best shot, multiple times but I guess my soul can only thrive in it's destruction in a way. Probably just a sub through and through I guess I don't have a single dominant bone (I have no spine that's for sure lol)

>>7916373
>imblying I would sit on 4chan posting it as a fantasy if I "was" that imaginary sex-doll kind of person
But I will give it a watch though!

>>7916380
Nah we're really honest about stuff, but like the dark things is maybe a bit too rough for her gentle soul, she doesn't want bad things to happen to me, she wants to protect me. But like it's only fantasies and mostly unrealistic and would only end with my demise so ehh.

>This one isn't even sexual. Which parts turn you on? What your your relationship with your partner be like?
Well that one is I guess an outlier amongst the other fantasies but it would just be a whole kind of wholesome, loving thing with my partner coming home from work all stressed out, me having to give them some "release" and then continuing on with that whole nice family deal. I guess it would just be a cozy overall thing but it would still be clear that im the sub and mostly there to please my partner.
Well im currently a NEET and my SO is in education and working part-time so it's like kind of close but like still not as defined 24/7 thing? I'd also like to be her sex slave 24/7 but she's kinda overworked at this time (no wonder, eh?) and I generally cook our dinner and stuff but we're still equals and stuff, and not kinda as defined as it kind of is in the fantasy. She also wants to bring me out to life and be a strong, independent woman so it kinda conflicts to the fantasy, but she does it in good spirit.

1/2
>>
>>7899926
Exactly like this.
I secretly want to be kidnapped and sold as a mail-order bride at a high rate to someone looking for a smol transgirl to love forever. I would like to believe that they would be intelligent because they are wealthy and ugliness Is something I can deal with. Essentially be treated like pic related every night
>>
>>7916428
>Personally I always looked at myself as being super-subby and stuff, and I tried really hard to enjoy domination and those aspects because I thought it would make sense that since I have so low self-esteem I might enjoy to be in control, being a dominant strong person, right? WRONG I gave my best shot, multiple times but I guess my soul can only thrive in it's destruction in a way. Probably just a sub through and through I guess I don't have a single dominant bone (I have no spine that's for sure lol)
yeah i mean im such a passive cunt and i never object to anything and not to mention my really small physical size it'd feel like a violation of the laws of physics for me to be dom in any way
>>
File: hotwheels.png (31KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
hotwheels.png
31KB, 850x850px
>>7910585
Anon, Are you MtF? Age? I'm curious., I have listened to this fantasy several times. But only from sissy crossdresser.
>>
>>7916380
2/2

>"turning bad" how?
As a sheltered uptight individual myself, it would be like the wholesome neighborhood qt3.14 suddenly being turned BAD, like going from always being well-dressed and never anything skimpy, waiting until after marriage/intense love is established and that whole deal then just like go totally opposite and wear way too little, sucking the boys in the back of a truck/toilet-stall and smoking pot, doing drugs, getting tattoos and all that jazz. So essentially going from a little angel to a little devil.

>For these, how would they start? What would the process be? What's your life like afterwards? What is the relationship like between you and your owner/pimp/partner?
Im gonna elaborate on each of these I guess.

Well this feeds into the "turn bad" aspect, but with a little sprinkle of consent in a miniscule way. So like my partner slowly having me test out some dope, very slowly first, in a loving way "yeah im here the whole time babe, im gonna protect you, nothing's gonna harm you" and like getting the best high's ever with my loving partner there the whole time, watching me and protecting me. But "whoops" getting kinda addicted here! So I get some more, and then a little more, always in a loving way until one day im so addicted I can't do without it... "Hey babe im getting kind of low on cash, you think you could start do me some favors? Thanks babe! Yeah just go there and remember to get the cash before you do it... Yeah you'll get all you want when you get back, honey" and then I literally don't have much choice than to just do it. Just living off of dope and my partner's and john's bodily fluids on end.

2/?
>>
>>7916165
Kill yourself, sick. I've met several sissy like you. When you're in your forties, You will be fucking. mentally and physically.
>>
>>7916537
Go away! As if she doesn't have enough self-worth issues already.
>>
>>7916165
>feedee
>housewife
>cumbucket
>FEEDEE
>>
>>7916380
3/?
I think there was a recovering drug addicts sob story that went kind of like that, really heartbreaking and stuff but man it really fired those neurons in an exquisite way for me.

How it is before that is not very important to the fantasy really, maybe im just walking to my therapist or grocery shopping and then a black van comes by and swoops me up, putting a bag over my head and gagging me. We drive for a long time and I can't possibly pinpoint where we've gone after this time. Then it stops and some light gets through the bag but I can't see much of anything and im being led into an abandoned building of sorts, and then down to the basement that's been retrofitted with highly guarded cells and im put into one of them. Then I only get basic food and water for a little while until the training starts, usually by a strong but intelligent man who knows how to make anyone mind break, and mine does too after weeks of intense training. In the end im just a mindless sex servant who can do nothing but please, and that's when im auctioned off. That's usually not as important for me, I guess im just a sex slave, maybe maid at that point but it's the process that's exciting to me. Hopefully the owner's kind of loving, but I kinda doubt it. I guess it all is kind of inspired by hostel in that underground slave black market kind of way but not ending up with me physically dead, rather mentally dead.

(last one coming soon, limit is almost there)

>>7916437
Same. Although im not that short, now HRT has made me incredibly weak and my SO can easily overpower me in most situations, making it even harder to dom lol.

>>7916537
Nah I have a pretty nice life now and looking forward to things getting even better!

>>7916580
Haha I don't REALLY know if it's my thing just yet, but seems hot :)
>>
>>7916602
>Same. Although im not that short, now HRT has made me incredibly weak and my SO can easily overpower me in most situations, making it even harder to dom lol.
fuck

so for reference im 5'2 and around 100 lbs and im already incapable of doing much and rn im on 1 month hrt

is it really gonna make me more weak?
>>
>>7916602
>I think there was a recovering drug addicts sob story that went kind of like that, really heartbreaking and stuff but man it really fired those neurons in an exquisite way for me.
It's so awkward when you get turned on like that for a real story!
>>
>>7916380
4/?
Well this one is kind of self-indulgent in a way, but it also conflicts how I view myself and how I REALLY want to be seeing as while I kind of think how a great life it must be to just be a super dumb bimbo-stacy, go happy go lucky and when I see them I think that they must be so happy (they can't be THAT happy, amiright??) and I get kind of jealous but at the same time I also value my intelligence alot, and want to be different (more alternative/goth chick now) and not conforming to how all these other stupid people are. But maybe a small part of me is jealous of them I guess, and offcourse to be looked at as an attractive individual would be nice...
So it's more of that while my partner loves me incredibly much, they also want me to look... Different... And in that bimbo-stacy kind of way. So while I might not be overly comfortable doing that, being that I love my partner so much and only want to please them so I go ahead and let go of my inhibitions and we go to the plastic-doctors office and my partner specifies EVERYTHING how they want me to look wich ends with me being a perfect fulfillment on what they want as a partner, maybe I even start acting like that once I look like that I don't know but if they liked it I would. Maybe I'd be as happy and carefree as all of them look like, not to mention living the high-life with yacht's, mansions and all other lavish rich stuff. But I gues it's pretty loving all in all, somehow.

>>7916611
Ohhh yeah, personally im 5'10 120-125 lbs. Before HRT I was a weak boy but like slowly I felt the little I had of strength wither away, grocery bags slowly got heavier and heavier until the point my GF (she only exercises now and then, me nothing) could easily wrestle me.--->
>>
File: 1487887432749.jpg (729KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1487887432749.jpg
729KB, 1071x1071px
>see offer to test out new hormones for transwomen looking to transition
>it works great and I end up passing completely
>except my dick is growing every day
>eventually gets so big that I have a noticeable bulge no matter how well I tuck it
>give in and accept it
>world record holder for biggest cock
>huge celebrity
>impregnating women and leaving them gaping left and right
>they only give birth to boys
>they're all ultra feminine but with giant cocks
>new human race of women and giant dicked tiddymen
>300 years later there are statues all over the world depicting me as a god
>>
>>7916611
5/5
and before she couldn't, atleast I could put up a fight. I guess it's not that we lose a whole lot in reality but for me it was more the realization that testosterone gave me free muscles, and going on HRT rather quickly diminished the little I had of strength. I guess we should do more exercises now... (now 1,5 years HRT)

>>7916615
It was rather awkward reading that article indeed, and it was by no means loving. After that I saw some literotica about the same kind of concept and it was sooo loving and yet so dirty. Right up my alley in terms of fantasies.
>>
>>7916554
I just told the truth. Sick people like you that harms the other MTFs. I met a trans of 41 years, a living skeleton. She did not practice half of those sick fantasies and has the foot in the pit of dead, husband left her. WHY?

He found her playing on the cam with other men. A fat old man. Go treat yourself.
>>
>>7916719
Im the one you originally posted to, and I'd never do that. Some things are better left to fantasies and not done in real life. As I said before im incredibly loyal and would never cheat on my partner in any way whatsoever, especially not that.
>>
>>7916674
>and I get kind of jealous but at the same time I also value my intelligence alot
I get this too. I sort of imagine being hyper submissive and happy in that stacy way but still intelligent when my partner prompts me to be.
>>
>>7916760
Yeah I guess that would be the only healthy solution to that "dilemma", and I guess to some degree you could be a smart-stacy although t doesn't really "fit" the narrative the same way.
>>
>>7916798
I imagine it as sort of two modes I switch between. When I talk about complex things I'm focused and thinking, but when I get to submit I become so carefree and innocently happy. Only in the fantasy I'm so sad and damaged that it's painful to be in the first mode, so it leaves me crying and begging to get to submit again.
>>
File: Born to Feel.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
Born to Feel.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>7884658
I fantasize about raping my straight best friend way too often
>>
>>7916917
>fantasizing about rape
>not on the victim end
cis people are so strange!
>>
>>7891122
This
>>
fuck an alien in the boypuss
and try not to get kill in the process
>>
File: species pregnant scene.jpg (24KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
species pregnant scene.jpg
24KB, 448x252px
I do not have sexual fantasies.
I prefer to imagine myself together in a bed, with a trans or femboi or twink... just love and caresses. Really romantic love.

But other than that, I have a very strong and rare horn for some movie scenes, like Species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkyg_j3BXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PvAfxkab-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y03ITmppyMI

The rest of my deep dark fantasies are not sexual.
Just brutally kill several people, breaking bone by bone from someone fallen on the floor. Cut my chest with a knife and pluck a rib with my bare hands in front of several people while I laugh.. Biting someone's neck until the death, drink blood, eat human flesh, strangle someone until kill. There are many such fantasies involving death and brutality.

But I'm a vanilla guy. I just want a bottom to be my love forever.
>>
>>7917147
>I do not have sexual fantasies.
That's odd. Why not?
>>
>>7894433
That's actually really hot.
>>
>>7910585
I want this but without the socks part. I'm ftm
>>
>>7917356
https://discord.gg/5dcmN

Let's talk, girl.
>>
File: 25e.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
25e.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>7884658

CumBiscuit.

A bunch of dudes jerk off onto a biscuit and the last one to cum eats the biscuit. When in high school I purposely came last to enjoy that cum.
>>
>>7891254
That's an interesting story. Thank you for sharing
>>
>>7917387
I don't use discord
>>
Is it a mistake to get into a relationship with a highly depraved person?

This guy I like is alot of fun, and I really want to be with him, but some of the stuff he likes really turns me off. He sometimes wants to watch porn with me and wants to watch very extreme stuff and it turns me off. He doesn't actually do this stuff, but he loves to watch really nasty shit, some of which is pretty dark and I can't even really say here aside from black gangbang shit that is the lighter side of what he likes and it really turns me off.

But aside from that I like him, I just want to feel secure and be able to have a normal relationship, even if he's basically a hedonistic Satan worshiper. Should I move on?
>>
>>7917519
Depends. What is he into?
>>
>>7917526
like.. it ranges, but sometimes its like pozzing, being a whore, etc.. but sometimes it gets pretty grim like eating filth or snuff fantasies. He wants me to talk to him like I've done these things or made others do them and my biggest mistake was enabling it one time and I guess getting off on the wrong foot. Also the black cock shit kind of irks me even if it isn't extreme or too fucked up.
>>
So, I'm feeling a little boring after reading through here but
>seduce a copy
>fella goes on small power trip
>nothing major - tazered, choked, generally mistreated and roughed up
>all in good fun!
>either plants/finds something incriminating on me, uses this to my disadvantage
>basically the lovechild of Training Day and Brokeback mountain
>thugs I'm sold as a patsy to procees to have their successive, beasty way with me
>they get bored and either come very close to killing me or simply do wind ending me in some gruesome fashion
>icamebuckets.jpeg
>>
>>7917570
why do people get off being killed? I feel depressed knowing the number of fags I've been with who fantasize of being beaten or killed.
>>
I imagine having the utter shit beaten out of me, bloody on the floor, being kicked in the ribs over and over again, grappled by my hair and slammed into desks, and being murdered.
>>
>>7916856
Interesting. Personally I see it more as like myself growing, evolving (or rather devolving) into that way of being, slowly denouncing my smart self and just getting comfortable in a new happy, carefree life until I can barely remember any of the intelligent things I used to be interested in before and just simply not care.

Now this started getting me a bit interested. There is kind of a pattern or theme of these here kind of fantasies among us mtf's and others that we all want to be beaten and/or killed or otherwise utterly humiliated/degraded or hurt. Are we all just so self-hating and masochistic that it might be some kind of "default" for us in /lgbt/? I felt kind of ashamed writing about mine, it was something else putting like all that depraved shit into words and not have them only spinning in my head (im >>7916165 for reference) and I feel kind of sick that most of my fantasies end with me dead, destroyed or otherwise ruined and that I not instead fantasize atleast with me having a happy ending in my own fantasy.
Someone else has some input on this matter? What makes us fantasize in this way and why? Why do so many of us want to be utterly worthless and degraded? It would in a sense be better to be on the opposite end in a way, being the one in control and to get off on others pain rather than your own pain I guess but it does nothing for me.
>>7917592
>>7917708
>>7917570
>>7916930
>>7916433
>>7916364
>>7916316
>>7910585
>>7910332
>>7910109
>>7905145
>>7891122
>>7886374
>>7884731
>>
>>7884658

My darkest fantasy is to be forced at gun point to be a cumdump for 100 hung chubby chasing twink tops. I'm a masc sub bottom.
>>
>>7917519
>Is it a mistake to get into a relationship with a highly depraved person?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUN AWAY KIDDO! RUN AWAY!
>>
>>7917323
Because I've done a lot of sex. I'm tired. Even when I was a virgin and I fell in love with someone, my only desire was to have children together, we slept together, romantically embraced, caresses.
>>
>>7917765
it's not just mtf but gays and even just women in general who fantasize about this stuff.

Honestly I hate this shit. I feel like the world wants me to be an abusive rapist than a good strong man

As a question, do you watch alot of porn?
>>
>>7917982
>it's not just mtf but gays and even just women in general who fantasize about this stuff.
Yes I know that :)

>Honestly I hate this shit. I feel like the world wants me to be an abusive rapist than a good strong man
Like, you hate having to be put into situation where you can be percieved as such? I don't know if I fully understand what you're trying to say but you want to be seen as a "good strong man" but that most want you to be an "abusive rapist" and you don't want it to be that way? You might simply not be into that darker stuff, but generally if it's consensual between both partners and understand what's going on, how can you then come off as an abusive rapist? Or maybe it's just that you could possibly be percieved as that when you don't want to? Sorry I haven't slept so I think my reading comprehension is kinda down now.

>As a question, do you watch alot of porn?
Personally no. I enjoy my fantasy and the scenarios and characters I make up more than what I can find elsewhere/anywhere, but erotic literature is maybe in like 2nd place since I can easily fill in all the blanks in my own head. I guess im just a creative person and it doesn't help that im kinda dark and damaged so im able to conjure up these kind of things in my head.
>>
>>7918429
>Or maybe it's just that you could possibly be percieved as that when you don't want to?
Not him but I guess this is what he meant. He understandably likes thinking of himself as a good strong man, but he knows lots of people want to be able to imagine their partner as an abusive rapist.

Also that might make it harder to connect to potential partners. He could get along with her but knows that in her fantasy he is something he hates. He loves her but hates being what she loves him as, in her fantasy.
>>
>>7917982
>As a question, do you watch alot of porn?
Many mtfs read ero lit more than watching porn I think.

>>7918429
Do you make up characters to be in your fantasies or just ones to interact with?
>>
>>7918453
Oh yeah that totally makes sense and can definitely see that now. Im kind of in that spot with my own partner in a way. She just loves me too much to hurt dainty little me so I don't feel like pushing her to hurt me more. Im completely okay with the way things are and im aware most of my fantasies should be contained inside my head or atleast within the realm of "never going to happen", it would just be kinda fun and exciting, not to mention lifting a little weigh from me to be overly honest about it but I also get ashamed by it and kinda hate I enjoy my own misery so much when offcourse she only wishes me the best in life. Some of the stuff we talk and joke about but some of them I feel are to depraved to actually speak about to another living individual, y'know?

>>7918478
When I imagine the characters in these fantasies it really depends. If the fantasy involves my partner/me having a partner I usually just imagine it with my SO, appearance and stuff as usual but often with a sprinkle of enough sinister and whatever bad qualities the fantasy requires her to have. Or it could be more of an appearance being nondescript in a way. Often my characters appearance isn't important so I guess I just skip the specifics and it's like the person is more a bundle of qualities, again what is required to make the story, like for an example say in the fantasy in the dungeon where im being turned into a sex slave. There's big, heavy silhuettes, obviously humans but it's also clear they are a guard or something because they're also buff. But it's still like nondescript until there's anything that revolves more around their appearance. So in that same fantasy there's the guy mind-breaking me. He's also muscular so as to not have me having a chance at overpowering him in any way, but he is also very intelligent and can easily read me and understands what he has to say and do to me to do the mind-breaking effectively. I don't even know if that makes sense.
>>
>>7884658
>tfw he will never make my shoulders hurt
>tfw he will never call me a slave and tell me to get my ass back here

Why live?
>>
>>7884658
I want to find a happy healthy man and just fucking ruin him.

When I'm done he'll have insecurity and cuckold issues.
>>
>>7918429
it's not so much all that stuff that I'm disenchanted with so many submissive partner's fetish for abuse. It's frighteningly common, and knowing that in order to be at the peak of this other person's pleasure I'll need to abuse them, which puts me in the role of a sadist that's all too comfortable yet unfulfilling.

I want someone to look at me with eyes of love and trust and for that person to feel warm and secure, not to feed some strange thrill they get by being called a faggot and thrown around and slapped. It doesn't make me feel powerful. On the contrary, it makes me feel hollow and scared that if I show a softer side to them in bed, they'll lose respect for me and look elsewhere. That's the nagging little fear you never think about until you start asking why you're not happy with someone and why sex is maintenance rather than something I'm looking forward to.

I either want my the partners I want to someday outgrow their lust for abuse, or for me to atleast be able to rewire my brain to where I truly do want to hurt and abuse people. Either will do. That's what I mean when I say that I feel like the world wants me to become an abusive rapist.
>>
>>7919243
Oh I certainly get what you mean, my partner's the same way too I guess in a way. I am definitely happy and really really being like all lovey dovey romance and love and stuff, that's what most of what we do consist of and I feel really safe and fuzzy laying in her arms or in her lap all day but it's also kind of nice to sprinkle in some hard stuff too? Atleast for me/us it is and it's nice to kind of switch it up abit, and seeing as we're so lovey most of the time it's nice to just get slapped around be degraded and roughed up atleast for a little bit. And I also feel just as safe and loving and trusting during these times as the other times, maybe even abit more since that makes me extremely vulnerable but im offering myself in a way where she has the control and can do what she wants to me and it's for me/us such a great exchange of trust from both of us to do something like that. I most certainly disagree that it would make any of us hollow, rather on the contrary brings us closer together to be able to be so loving but also in a way be bad to eachother (in a loving way offcourse). I don't quite know what you're imagining now but we don't really actually get hurt or REALLY abused but like it's not that way at all, and in that kind of relationship probably shouldn't be. Rather it's just us showing more sides of ourselves, sharing other/new parts of ourselves and creating a deep connection and trust in the process.

You might see it completely different but I think you get enjoyment out of this when partners REALLY trust eachother, and it can be a great thing. You're not an abusive rapist if you both are consenting and enjoying it. But I can see where you're coming from and you should never feel forced to do, and you just have to take it easy and learn eachothers limits and stuff and that took some time for us. Like she used to be incredibly worried that she'd hurt me and it took alot of experimentation to know the limits, but now it's pretty effortless.
>>
File: pure.png (153KB, 222x299px) Image search: [Google]
pure.png
153KB, 222x299px
>Alpha Chad senpai from BJJ club becomes my best bro
>banter and roughhousing all the time
>private sparring sessions wearing only grappling shorts
>I overpower and grope him
>69
>then proceed to fucking girls bareback
>I get to watch him
>he cheers me on and gives me tips on how to make the girl cum hardest
>fun times under the shower afterwards
>>
>>7919533
thats so hot
>>
>>7917400
favourite game of """straight""" rugby players where i live
>>
Mtf i think my fantasies are rather tame.

I just want to have a tall dominant very strong gf that takes me out places, protects me and has her way we me like pushing me against a wall and lifting me up so she can make out with me.

I also have a fantasy about me being in high school with a jock boy friend who does sort of the same above and would have me sit in his lap and in his arms.

If this is too vanilla maybe something from incase's Alfie story like when that prince gets dominant by his guard.

My fantasies seem to be about being loved and protected.
>>
>>7884658
Any one have that funny remix of that gay porn in ops pic?
>>
>>7920792
>and would have me sit in his lap and in his arms.
so hot
>>
File: 1486623233377.jpg (239KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486623233377.jpg
239KB, 1440x1080px
>>7920792
>tfw you will never sit on your highschool sweetheart's lap while he gently holds you tight.
>>
>>7920842
I just want to go to prom and be slow danced to this song https://youtu.be/Hp0erODWCBI by tall gf or bf while i lay my head against their chest.
>>
File: anime-girl-crying-cropped.jpg (87KB, 586x329px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-crying-cropped.jpg
87KB, 586x329px
>>7920860
>tfw it's far too late for me
Ow. I thought I had put these feels behind me
>>
>>7920889
I mean so is it for me.

You never know one day might have reverse aging, you might be able to have a prom moment in another event.
>>
>>7920792
I didn't come here for these feels.
>>
>>7920997
In that timeline I hope transition methods have improved as well so mtf's can be real women.
t. man who absolutely does not want to be a sterile and childless hon
>>
I JUST WANT A SUBMISSIVE MUSCLE DUDE TO ABUSE.

REEEEEE.
>>
>>7894978
Same, I want an aggressive bf that will rape and choke me. Then he'll feed me hormones and drugs, and throughout the day interrupt my daily routines with beatings if I don't bounce on his dick. He'll whore me out on the street until I can afford plastic surgery for massive buttocks that won't fit into my pants anymore.
>>
>>7921013
Sorry im a mess after finshing life is strange.
>>
>>7921314
At this point i would settle for virtual reality if it went i got to experience my prom dream.
>>
>>7921750
We're in exciting times when it comes to virtual reality technology.
>>
>>7921814
Head sets are a bit shit i was thinking more like the matrix or the new in ghost in the shell SAC.
>>
I really want to be transported back into midevil england and become a serial rapist. It's pretty strange, impossible, and for some reason I'm only interested in midevil england.
>>
>>7917765
>Someone else has some input on this matter? What makes us fantasize in this way and why? Why do so many of us want to be utterly worthless and degraded?
I'm a bit different from you; I'm ftm and I like forced fem, emasculation, and humiliating things in those veins. I think the reason I'm like that is that I associate fapping and porn with feelings of worthlessness and eventually those feelings turned into fetishes.
>>
>>7921991
Just give it time. Technology always has to start somewhere
>>
>>7922035
>I'm ftm and I like forced fem, emasculation, and humiliating things in those veins.
Wouldn't those be very dysphoric for you? As an mtf I guess I always thought ftms would have dominant fantasies.
>>
>>7922141
Well what's your fantasy?
>>
>>7922310
Normal masochistic mtf stuff like most of the thread.
>>
File: 1464089068857.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464089068857.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
Honestly wishing i was attractive enough for a cute boy to want me. It will never happen though. That is my only deep, dark fantasy.
>>
>>7916507
Nope. cis male. 25.
>>
>>7922035
Sounds hot famalam. I think I could Dom an ftm like that. Granted he let's me cuddle him in aftercare while we watch football and have dinner.
>>
A hot girl with short-ish hair that's more dominant in personality than me to force herself on me, knowing full well I'll be too scared to stop her and deep down wouldn't really want to anyway.
>>
File: 1267289333812.jpg (295KB, 854x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1267289333812.jpg
295KB, 854x1400px
>>7884658
A group of girls that Im friends with (or one friend and their other friends I dont really know) lure me to a hotel room under the pretense of helping them with something. Maybe helping to setting up a lan party or regular party. I get there and as soon as I get into the door they pounce on me, strip me naked and proceed to fuck the ever loving shit out of me. They swarm me my hungry parahna. Some have flesh and blood penises, some have various kinds of strap-ons (think bad dragons catalog, or ones with weird bumps, soft spikes, etc.). I get pushed into various positions and get spit roasted often.
Once they are done with me they pile in the bed with my used body and all fall asleep. When I wake up, they are gone and theres a note that says "dont drop your guard".
From then on, the friend and her friends (and random women they tell and give my picture to) would find me in public, grab me from behind, drag me to a private place and pound me into an orgasmic puddle of goo. The only stipulations that they all follow is that they cant cause bodily harm beyond forcing themselves on me and if they dont have a penis that ejaculates, they have to use strap ons that cum. Occasionally the women dont follow these rules and I end up being forced to orally service them or they choke/ slap me in the heat of the moment. When they are done, they hold me close or take me back to the friend to give me proper aftercare.

This is ussualy one of my go to fap fantasies. Its not the most chilling one that I can think of. The worst one is one I try not to think about, ever.
>>
>>7922526
MTF? Tell us some other fantasies.
>>
>>7922405
:'(
>>
File: themask.jpg (600KB, 798x1600px) Image search: [Google]
themask.jpg
600KB, 798x1600px
I'm a femboy pupper, so I like being domed by alpha pups and even betas. I get to do a lot of fun group play with people.

pic related
>>
>>7922554
Where do people like you even hang around? : /
>>
>>7922602
The internet. Where do people like you hang around?
>>
>>7922608
Pubs, music shows, uni and sometimes the Internet.

D'you wanna maybe talk somewhere other than here? I'd be down to hear some more of your deep dark fantasies.
>>
>>7922644
I use skype and steam
>>
>>7922688
Have a throwaway I can send my stuff to? Otherwise you can send your contact info here if you're comfortable with that. I use steam and Skype sporadically.

[email protected]
>>
>>7922712
I sent you an email
>>
Lesbian here, have a lot of fantasies. My favorite one as of right now is where I take my current girlfriend, tie her up, and tease her relentlessly. I want to get myself off while she watches me. I want to bring her almost to orgasm and then deny it, over and over again until she becomes desperate or feral. I want to see who she becomes when she's so sexually frustrated she can't even hear herself think. Then of course, I want to bring her such an explosive orgasm that she passes out, or damn near close to passing out. I mainly want to do this because I know she'll hate it and seeing her pissed off face after the act would make me laugh.
>>
>>7922726
Gotcha. Sent you a FR. Gonna go hit the hay now, but I'm gonna bother you next time I see you online
>>
This one seems to be a somewhat recent development.
>tfw no dominant gf to dress me up as her personal trap before letting a few guys have their way with my body as she watches and gives me orders
I don't think I would ever want this to actually happen, but I would be lying if I said I didn't get a boner just typing this out.

>t. male still grappling with depression and possibly being trans who really should talk to a professional to get my life sorted out before I turn to drinking and/or hard drugs
>>
>>7922753
>tfw I wish my spouse would do this to me.

goddamn
>>
>>7922035
Interesting! Care to elaborate on the fantasies? As >>7922141 said wouldn't it be overly dysphoric to be turned female and be emasculated? I just thought most FtM's had dominant fantasies that would make them be seen as men (although if you are forced to be fem, or otherwise emasculated that would imply some original masculinity to erase in a way I don't know)
>>
>>7922916
I don't see how my fantasies are any different from a cis guy being into emasculating things.

But yes, it is dysphoric. I'm completely fucked in the head and don't really enjoy masturbation or real sex because of it.
>>
>>7922934
Im just saying it's an interesting case :)
I can totally see that and I agree that it would not be different from any cis guy that's into the same things that was what I was trying to say in a (bad) way.
Yes and that's why it is very interesting that you have fantasies that are so dysphoric to you, I mean when I have my dark fantasies it's more that I feel ashamed for not having a fantasy that a "strong independent woman" should have, and the fact that they my fantasies often would imply that I am less of a woman so I get what you're saying definitely!
>>
>>7922934
>I don't see how my fantasies are any different from a cis guy being into emasculating things.
I question how cis a guy like that really is. At the minimum, he's very close to the average repressing mtf.
>>
File: 1360214103932.jpg (2MB, 1920x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1360214103932.jpg
2MB, 1920x1358px
>>7922532
Yep. Alot of my fantasies are ussualy involve the same thing: being an object of desire and lust.
Not alot differ except for the one that I dont like thinking about.
Theres one thats kinda different but its more like a daydream/ psuedo interactive porn story than a deep dark fantasy.
>>
>>7894433
haha you're such a fucking nerd
>>
File: aKzNmOO_460sa.gif (3MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
aKzNmOO_460sa.gif
3MB, 375x346px
>>7923353
I think it's super cute!
>>
Ever since I saw DBZ as a kid I've wanted to be swallowed whole by Cell. It sucks as a fetish because there is basically no porn of it featuring men.
>>
>>7917400
So basically Ookie Cookie
>>
>>7887237
>not all diaperfags are trans

I'm a diaperfag and I'm masc as hell. My last boyfriend was a diaperfag too and he was masc

I'm not as much into the BDSM and chastity stuff though, which is why we eventually separated, though I would like to find an ABDL guy who just wants to treat me like a toddler in private
>>
>>7923161
>the one that I dont like thinking about.
Just briefly tell us.

>Theres one thats kinda different but its more like a daydream/ psuedo interactive porn story than a deep dark fantasy.
Sounds interesting?
>>
I fantasize about becoming a powerful god of lust that when I go somewhere, women start shuddering and gushing at the mere sight and smell of me, their boyfriends and husbands gnashing their teeth in frustration as their penises shrink slowly while I'm in their presence, which adds to my own size and strength, and eventually they too start to bow down and lust after me. Soon towns are falling down to my whim and trying to pleasure me at all times as the whole world becomes my giant inescapable orgy where all are my followers, throwing themselves under my feet to make sure I stand above ground, and even when one of my worshippers dies, their ghostly soul returns to suck and lick across my form at all times for eternity.
>>
>>7923479
>what is male vore
>>
>>7894433
i know like
a decent amount of people in hema

where you at
>>
File: daddy.gif (1001KB, 329x230px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.gif
1001KB, 329x230px
>>7890896
>>
File: backwards.png (946KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
backwards.png
946KB, 640x640px
>>7919533
>>7919580
Please, continue. :D
>>
>>7926625
Not specifically with Cell though. Beyond source material I've found exactly one piece of pornographic material featuring Cell eating a man.
>>
>>7917350
Thanks!

>>7923353
Yes, yes I am. Not ashamed at all haha.

>>7926809
Colorado.
>>
>>7922593
d a m n u seem cute af
>>
I want to answer a craigslist ad of a single man or woman seeking a sissy to feminize. After moving in with them, I would be blackmailed and put on hormones/drugs immediately, forced to watch Hypnos in VR while being fucked and wear a collar/ankle and wrist cuffs 24/7. Any boy clothes I brought with me would be disposed of and I would only have access to a slutty wardrobe. After a few years of hormones I would be subjected to FFS and breast/hip augmentation. By this point I would have been forced into legal name change and internet prostitution.

Alternatively, I can just as easily fantasize about being the dom in this situation.
>>
>>7928534
basically your fantasy is you want someone to pay for your transition so you can be a slut
>>
>>7930076
Wew I'm tired as fuck. Mixing up my threads here
>>
>>7905145
My fucking sides
>>
>>7897234
I wanna be the guy in pic.
Not blonde tho.
>>
>>7885060
>>7885165
I want a man-wife and a husband.
>>
>>7919533
>>7919580
>>7927003

>Chad becomes my roommate
>walks around with tight undies constantly, obviously
>we both walk out of the shower naked, teasing each other constantly
>pinching, punching, mock-wrestling, groping whenever we're around
>calling each other faggot (lel) and how dumb, etc. the other is, quality bantz
>he brings girls home
>tells me to join in
>we have contests on who can make the girl cum hardest
>slapping his ass while he fucks and playing with his balls
>he does the same when I do it
>he is also prime gymbro, motivates me to work out hard, and trains me in martial arts
>he mocks me for having larger muscles so I start showing of my strength we we both laugh about it
>>
File: no homo.jpg (2MB, 700x9058px) Image search: [Google]
no homo.jpg
2MB, 700x9058px
>>7935300
>>
>>7935326
>tfw my best friend looks like the blonde in the comic.

Guys how do I pull off twinkmode I'm feeling like doing something really stupid. I'm 6'2 and weigh 190 btw.
>>
>>7917765
>What makes us fantasize in this way and why? Why do so many of us want to be utterly worthless and degraded?
We feel worthless already, so it's validating to be treated that way by a partner.
>>
>>7922969
>and the fact that they my fantasies often would imply that I am less of a woman
How so?
>>
>>7939983
I guess you're right in that assumption, it's rather validating to be treated how we feel we should be treated.

>>7944418
Well for me it's alot about how im worthless and sub-human and I deserve all the bad stuff happening to me in my fantasies because I feel like I am just that. And also how some of my fantasies either degrade/punish me because im not a "real woman" or that I have to be improved upon because im not a "real woman" again. It's rarely like really obvious in the fantasies, but more on a deeper plane, more subtle like not said outright but I KNOW that I get the punishment because im not good enough and the like.
>>
>>7935539
>I'm 6'2 and weigh 190

you'll never be a twink
just lift and go for chad mode
>>
>>7884658
I want a brown super bottom who is cute, shy and seems straight. I want to fuck and beat him so that he cries, but he enjoys it too and thanks me for it.
>>
>>7947763
I hope you get therapy or go to jail tbqh
>>
>>7947772
It's just BDSM.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 198x255px
Seeing a dude get a penectomy in person.

Get on my level.
>>
>>7947782
diy faggot
>>
>>7947782
WHY?!
>>
>>7947910
I dunno, something about seeing a man loose his manhood is so hot. I've seen penectomies online but in person wew would that be intense, i would tell as its being cut "i guess you have to be a bottom now ha ha"
>>
>>7947782
>>7948074

You want to be awake for your srs?
>>
>>7884658
Fit girl invading my room as soon as I fall asleep, and wake up with her riding my cock.
>>
>>7948123
Hot
>>
File: Gibson-Pepe.jpg (47KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
Gibson-Pepe.jpg
47KB, 458x390px
Inviting my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend round to our house where we have a threesome. His ex sits on my face and I eat her out while I get fucked by my boyfriend.
>>
>>7948074
was it hot when you lost yours?
>>
>>7948276
Still on the wait list for mine. I hope someone cancels soon.
>>
>>7948267
ty, nice pepe
>>
How did you all come to discover your kinks and what not? I try to think of mine and draw a complete blank. I like to bottom, that's about all I can say
>>
Biscum here, I want a lesbian to abduct and convert me into a true lesbian.
>>
>>7948074
Describe the the parts that are hottest? Which part of the process, what description of it, what emotions, etc.

Is it hot because you imagine it happening to you?
>>
>>7950461
Fellow biscum, I like pretending to be lesbian and getting converted to guys.
>>
File: CAPTSZ9L.jpg (64KB, 778x540px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTSZ9L.jpg
64KB, 778x540px
>>7885914
W-what happens after 6 months?
>>
>>7928534
This! Well, kinda this.

Mine is to be strapped down, dressed and drugged. Forced to watch nonstop hypno/brainwashing stuff for days on end until my brain turns into cotton candy mush. Starved so that i keep getting smaller and smaller, force fed hormones. Being kept in a sissy-zombie state all the time. And just become a fully feminized sissy sex zombie for a dom. Free will and masculinity completely stripped away from me.

Already a pretty awesome crossdresser, so maybe one day :)
>>
>>7927321
Comission it senpai
>>
meet a qt 3.14 trans with a 8 inch dick and have her come in and on me multiple times
>>
looking for someone to sext and talk to ;) I want to be treated like a whore and show you everything... Ill send anything lol. Currently transitioning from male to female! Feel free to shoot me a text or call and ask questions!!!
I have before and after pics XD currently 6 months in!!!!!!!!!! ;*
my number XD -- 1(480) two zero four - three two four seven!!
my name is becky btw. If anoyone is in east Mesa Arizona hmu!
>>
>>7884658
Deepest darkest one?

I want a guy to put my dick in Chasity and put a collar with leash on me, then have him fuck me like a bitch. Rough as can be biting, slapping, wrestling etc. and have him cum in my ass. Then have him walk me over to his couch and tie my leash to it and cuff me. Have me hold his cock in my mouth for hours as he plays video games, watches TV or works. Whenever he has the urge he just pisses down my throat with his hand on my head to keep me down. I want him to force my head down as he calls his dog over and has his dog fuck me while he fucks my face. I want to have the dog to knot me and pump me full of cum.

Yeah I know it's degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>7916507
Not Anon. But I am MtF, 25, UK. Have a similar fetish. I just want to be useful.... :$
>>
>>7918847
.... Can you tell me more about yourself?
>>
>>7948339
>How did you all come to discover your kinks and what not?
/d/
>>
I want a femme girlfriend to tie up, hit, and choke. I want to dress her up in pretty clothes and have her be my personal eye candy servant. I want her to be my pet that I fuck, wearing a collar, ears, and tail buttplug. I want to fuck her with a BD strap-on and fill her with my come. I want to knot her and stay knotted for around twenty minutes. I want to fuck her and hurt her in nonconsent, or dubious consent, roleplay. And sometimes, I want to kiss her and touch her and make her legs shake as she comes for me like a good girl.

tl;dr I'm fucking gay
>>
File: santa is a fag.jpg (227KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
santa is a fag.jpg
227KB, 800x1200px
what the fuck is a "Krampus" and why is it standing outside my window with a boombox playing led zepplin
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.