[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you use modern psychology, hypno and hormones to feminize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1485769244932.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485769244932.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
Can you use modern psychology, hypno and hormones to feminize a normie's personality into that of a feminine girl?

I want to know for science
>>
>>7883239
Many failed males are psychologically better suited to being female even if they aren't trans.
>>
>>7883239
If you have a prisoner at your mercy, you can brainwash that person into believing just about anything, given enough time and ruthlessness. Hormones are not even necessary.
>>
>>7883239
Kind of unrelated, but is it possible to be hypnotized into thinking you're a cis girl? Like you forget about being trans at all?
>>
>>7883319
Brainwashing a person into genuinely believing they are the opposite sex would take a lot of work. Requiring surgery, addictive drugs, torture and classic hypnosis techniques. However it is possible. You can literally brainwash a person to believe fucking anything.
>>
>>7883333
Not OP, what about doing this to someone who has already transitioned? So she forgets she used to be male.
>>
>>7883353
That would make it much easier. The less evidence remaining of the truth, the better. So ideally she should already be post-op, lasered for facial hair, given big fake boobs, etc
>>
>>7883371
But then how would she be brainwashed/hypnotized?
>>
source?
>>
>>7883396
The same way al-Qaeda brainwashes people into being suicide bombers.

Classic hypnosis techniques would take forever to type out, google that yourself.

Isolate the person, basically solitary confinement. Hypnotize them with what you want them to believe. Reward them with addictive drugs when they act/speak as you want them to. Punish with torture.

The isolation is key. The prisoner must be utterly dependent on you not only for physical needs but also emotional needs.
>>
How about you let them be normal?
>>
>>7883423
Would they be immune to evidence to the contrary? So they would keep believing they were a cis girl even if they were told otherwise, saw childhood photos, etc?
>>
Scopolamine
>>
>>7883440
Not unless you've had a long time to work on them, and even then it could cause a relapse into their original personality.

You need to separate them from past acquaintances and evidence of their past life.
>>
>>7883423
How would I find someone to do this?
>>
>>7883483
find a nazi scientist who wasn't given a life sentence after the trials
>>
>>7883483
Try going to Iran. I hear they actually force this treatment on gay guys, because if he is actually a woman, it's totally halal to slam that boipuccu.
>>
>>7883534
They don't make you forget you aren't cis.
>>
>>7883583
You're right, they don't actually brainwash you, but forcing surgery on you is half the battle.
>>
>>7883534
and then declare the yihad to that infidel's boipussy until that infidel spews cum from his mouth
>>
>>7883496

Oh okay, so there's nothing I could do?
>>
>>7883239
I want a relationship like theirs.
>>
>>7883806
Me too that looks comfy af
>>
>>7884854
>being gay
>>
>>7883276
what are failed males?
>>
>>7883239
It's definitely possible, especially if you add certain mind-altering drugs to the mix.

Just keep in mind this idea is morally indefensible. Unless the target is into this stuff of course.
>>
>>7889772
>morally
who cares
>>
>>7883239
You'd be more likely to cause a psychotic break and the results would be unpredictable after that. But in a sense yeah it's possible. Many people that have heavy leanings toward being trans say lsd ramps up their dysphoria quite heavily.
Any sort of psychedelic abuse will bring people closer and closer to a break at which point you'd just nudge them where you want them to go. It's ultimately why interrogations with psychedelics produced lackluster results.
The older someone is the less likely they are to experience psychotic breaks of course.
>>
>>7883806
Me too. And they're furries too...

tfw no white furry bf
>>
>>7883239
Pictures like this, this is why girly boys are the best boys.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.