[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just penectomized myself with garden shears. ama.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>>
>>7883154
Why do you tell such obvious, boring lies on 4chan?
>>
>>7883172
suck my flaccid severed cock.
>>
Post proof on /b/ or gtfo
>>
you're going to die.
>>
>>7883264
if i gave a fuck about life in the first place then why am i on here?
>>
>>7883261
if you want fap material from me you gotta pay, goy.
>>
>>7883154
Can I buy it from you? I'm always looking for more to add to my collection.
>>
>>7883154
Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, do you still have your testicles?
>>
>>7883172
Because they were abused as a kid. It's always the same thing. A little kid needs to be loved and given positive attention, but they get negative attention instead, and this warps them because it increases their need for the positive attention they never had and they end up self-destructively acting out for more and more of the negative attention they grew up with because it's all they know.
It would probably take years of therapy and constant understanding care and positive attention for them to finally break out of this mental prison. That is likely never going to happen, so their life is pretty much just a waste.
The world is filled with human garbage like this, and every time they have kids they create more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.