[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meet up thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 20160426213349.png (214KB, 488x550px) Image search: [Google]
20160426213349.png
214KB, 488x550px
Post where you are
Weight
Looking for
And discribe perfect date

Could you imagine finding "the one" in 4chan
>>
>Belfast, Northern ireland
>18
>5"11
>74 kg
>I'm looking for a long term and comfy relationship with a qt 3.14 boy who is intelligent, funny and into vidya as well as literature and movies
>If he were into politics that would be cool as well (tfw no Leninist or Natsoc bf to cuddle)
>Also if he were kinky as well that would be awesome.

My perfect date would be going to an art gallery or to the cinema to see some inde film and afterwards going to a cafe and discussing philosophy, politics, literature and just have a nice time.
>>
>>7883090
Can we have a thread like this but just for online friends to chat to?

Opinions and interests, not location and looks.
>>
>>7883533
who's going to start a discord channel ?
>>
>Post where you are
Northern Ontario
>Age
>Height
5'9
>Weight
>Looking for
Giving the people that recognise me a giggle
>And describe perfect date
Warm bath together followed by movies in bed
>>
>>7883090
>Post where you are
Iceland, Reykjavík
>Age
>Height
179cm(europoor)
>Weight
74kg
>Looking for
Normal guy who likes Netflix, romantic dinners and has a lot of money
dinner then walk through a park, stopping to watch the stars
>>
>Post where you are
New York City, NY
>Age
>Height
Just barely 6'
>Weight
>Looking for
People to go out with an practice dating (open to see where it goes) or to play tabletop games. Ideally, not mutually exclusive.
A movie, grab cheap food, walk a little and discuss movie + anything that's going on in our lives.
>>
>Post where you are
South Carolina
>Age
>Height
5'9" (175.3 cm)
>Weight
120lbs (54.4 kg)
>Looking for
Friends who are into table top games, art, and/or cuddling, would prefer someone older and bigger for dating.
>Describe perfect date
Eating pizza, playing vidya and cuddling

Sadly no one is ever near SC but worth a shot
>>
File: Kumahello.jpg (10KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
Kumahello.jpg
10KB, 207x243px
>East Pennnsylvania
>21
>6'3
>240
>Long term qt gf who's down to earth who's into overzealous stereotypical bear types (Usually floating around /fit/)
>Day drinking at an amusement park and having a ball (Not an alchie, but seriously one of my fave pastimes with girls)
>>
this thread is clearly just a doxx
>>
>Post where you are
Georgia, USA
>Age
>Height
6'3"
>Weight
150-160 lbs? It's been a while since I've weighed myself
>Looking for
Someone cute to cuddle with, watch scary movies and talk to.
>And discribe perfect date
Not a date. Just hanging out. I like hiking, exploring hipster bars in downtown Athens and watching a movie would be awesome. Ideally a movie at home would be nice. For cuddles and such.
>>
I feel like a huge oversight of this thread is not disclosing your gender.
>>
>>7884304
>qt gf
>into bear types
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>7885839
Anyone above 5'8" is a male or a trans"girl"
Anyone below is a female or a trans"guy"

Pretty easy to figure out

Pretty easy to figure out.
Males below a bmi of 20 are trannies or femboys
Males over 6' are masculine types
Males inbetween are skinnyfat-average
>>
File: eb8581762ccca2985e12a02f7a47639b.jpg (660KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eb8581762ccca2985e12a02f7a47639b.jpg
660KB, 724x1000px
>>7886486
>tfw 5'4"
>>
>>7883090
>Post where you are
SE England
>Age
>Height
6'2"
>Weight
150lb/60kg/10 1/2 stone.
>Looking for
Someone cute and feminine who wants to hang out.
We'd meet up somewhere, hang for a bit, then dinner and a movie. Movie first, of course. After dinner, I'd take you somewhere secluded with a view, and we'd talk and maybe cuddle for a while.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.