[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming of ones gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: did you just assume.jpg (47KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
did you just assume.jpg
47KB, 630x630px
My experience with the "gender assuming meme"
>be me few days ago
>makes this joke daily anyway...
>walk into bathroom
> stand there waiting to use the toilet for a good few minuetes
> this woman keeps looking at me, bout 2/10 not attractive
>women asks me if im lost
>obviously kind of confused, I was a bit tipsy from a few drinks but took no notice
> find out she was talking to me
> bitch said I was in the wrong bathroom
> laugh it off like she wasn't serious
> she was
> feelsbad.jpeg
> fell into silence for a few seconds, was about to say did you just asume my gender.
> obviously dont, so just say something like. "well, im not" in my most fem voice.
> see her face flare up in embarrassment
> she couldn't tell my gender from my voice and face.
> bamboozled.gif
> apologizes and tells me all the toilets are free, the doors are just closed...
> walk past her in triumph.
> only needed tissue to blow my nose...
>>
Isn't it possible that she was asking because you were just standing there when the stalls were free?
>>
>>7882453
you're not male or fem, you're a trans-FAGGOT!
>>
congratulations you are autistic, you screeching retard.
>>
what is wrong with you people
i'm gay but this is just autism
>>
I get referred to as both he and she, both are assumptions about my gender and nobody cares if they're right or wrong.
>>
File: GettyImages-450019599-714x475.jpg (59KB, 714x475px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-450019599-714x475.jpg
59KB, 714x475px
>>7882453
>My experience with the "race assuming meme"
>>be me few days ago
>>makes this joke daily anyway...
>>get on train to harlem
>> stand there waiting for a seat to open up for a good few minuetes
>> this black woman keeps looking at me, bout 2/10 not attractive
>>women asks me if im lost
>>obviously kind of confused, I was a bit tipsy from a few drinks but took no notice
>> find out she was talking to me
>> bitch said I was on the wrong train
>> laugh it off like she wasn't serious
>> she was
>> feelsbad.jpeg
>> fell into silence for a few seconds, was about to say did you just asume my race.
>> obviously dont, so just say something like. "well, im not" in my most black voice.
>> see her face flare up in embarrassment
>> she couldn't tell my race from my voice and face.
>> bamboozled.gif
>> apologizes and tells me this train goes to harlem...
>>train pulls into the station
>> walk past her in triumph.
>> only needed tissue to blow my nose...
>>
>>7882453
Maybe she picked up on your masculine body language. What's your orientation?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.