[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is for hons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

It's really gotten out of hand here with the gorgeous twinky early transitioners. A line in the sand has to be drawn. I will take the initiative and draw that line.

If your body is significantly slimmer/girlier/bustier/smaller shoulders/twinkier than mine, you are not a hon and you need to check your privilege and back off this board.
If your body is similar or worse, welcome home, my dear sister.
The standardized hon, if you will.

Look, I know you pretty girls revel in being at the top of the social food chain here--but hon lives are at stake. You must realize flaunting your privilege drives a marginalized group like us hons closer to suicide, right?

This isn't all fun and games. We have families, friends, and lives that you are putting at risk, all so you can feel "superior" to the dregs us hons are. It's awful. You need to acknowledge this and stop.

Exceptions can be made if your face is particularly bad and you *note this*, severe agp autism, for pretty passers who are cognizant of their privilege and primarily here to support hons, or if you are here purelu for informational purposes and make no note of your privileged bodies. Otherwise, seriously, get off this board. ESPECIALLY don't trip on this board. That's a whole nother level of low.

Go to a BDD support group. Go have lives. Just leave, this place is not for you and you are only hurting people.
Thank you.
>>
File: illfittingdress.jpg (316KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
illfittingdress.jpg
316KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>7881640
That's a homosexual.
>>
>>7881640
honhair texture tbf
>>
>>7881654
Shoulders and waist too. :/
>>
>>7881640
Absolutely no. Busty as fuck, and the shoulders are not gorilla level. Please respect hon space.

OP here btw, claiming trip to serve as official arbiter of who belongs on this board.
>>
>>7881672
>pushup bras on pushup bras
>busty
>>
>>7881640
I don't see your face but you look pretty regular to me

try puffier hair also. slimming it down will only bring attention to your face.
>>
>>7881672
You don't qualify as hon you bdd early transitioner fuckwad who literally passes in real life and has a gf
>>
more manly than a sumo wrestler / 10
>>
>>7881589
Dude, go to Susans or Reddit. I mean, seriously, what kind of newfag shit is this, /tttt/ has always been a board primarily targeted toward teenage and early 20s transitioners i.e. you're gonna see some cis-tier passers here.

Stop your bitching and go somewhere else, literally almost every other trans related forum on the internet is hon oriented; go somewhere else, dumbshit.
>>
What is a hon?
>>
>>7883914
CIA pls go.
>>
>>7883923
Rude I might be more of a hon than anyone here and not even know it.
[spoiler]not sure though dont quote me no homo[/spoiler]
>>
>>7883914
a hon is someone who calls other people honey
it has broadly come to mean a middle-aged unattractive "woman" with a tacky taste in clothing
(because of truckstop waitresses who say 'honey')
>>
>>7882481
This. Also I'd say you're probably twinkhon tier at least OP. You're normal here regardless.
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (488KB, 2242x2062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
488KB, 2242x2062px
Would I pass with hrt or am I hon?
is my shoulder hon-tier?
>>
>>7884587
is that a binder?
>>
>>7884689
no
>>
>>7884789
well, your shoulders aren't a problem at all, considering you kinda look like a pre-t ftm. there's a little more visible muscle than a cis girl around your neck, but that should change with hrt.
>>
>>7884876
>considering you kinda look like a pre-t ftm
Im mtf.
Yeah I do have a thick neck and I hate it.
>>
>>7881589
this thread is dumb
>>
>>7881589
Honestly it's hard to tell from the picture but your body type looks like the typical 4chan tranny. Which isn't great, but isn't terrible either. You're no worse off than most of the trannies here, stop fishing for pity points.
>>
>>7881672
>official arbiter of who belongs on this board.
lol fuck off you stupid autist
>>
>>7881589
Holy shit my bod looks exactly like yours. I guess I am staying here.
>>
>>7884587
bruh, you look like a body builder

total alpha male neck tbqh
>>
>>7881589
I can never tell if this board is being sarcastic or serious, but I kek'd.
>>
>>7882481
No bitch. This board didnt used to be crawling with age 14-16 early transitioners you fucking idiot this is a recent development and they need to either support and give succor to us hons or fuck the fuck right off and live cis life.

>>7883979
I'm normal here and anyone who is better than normal should back the fuck off and stop torturing us hons.

>>7884998
I'm not fishing for pity points, I'm trying to preserve lives here you idiot.
>>
>>7881848
Who the fuck are you? I don't pass retard and I transitioned late (20)
>>
>>7885083
True that
>>
File: 1488518484097.jpg (298KB, 1177x892px) Image search: [Google]
1488518484097.jpg
298KB, 1177x892px
>>7881589
>>
>>7887476
Yeah...you're a trolll. You're not serious, this is just low-tier shitposting.

Welp, this thread was an utter waste of space, even more so than the zillion cara threads we have. Thank you for wasting everyone's time, kindly neck yourself, hon.
>>
>>7888101
This is exactly the problem with the early transitioner trash haunting this forum.

Outright hostility and telling me to kill myself... because I dare stand up for what's best for marginalized nonpassing trans women? How fucking low can you overprivileged spoiled fucks get?

If you want proof that I'm not trolling, look no further than your own post. This is not a fucking game you spoiled overprivileged brat these are LIVES you're putting at risk. All so you can feel momentarily superior to unfortunate trans girls.

Leave. Stop hurting us.
>>
>>7887476
>tfw 17 late trans
>>
>>7888170
Who decides if you pass???
I've been told I do but I look like a man tbqhwy.
>>
>>7881589
Who are you even talking about?
>>
>>7888946
Chara, Dollface, to name a few. Anyone prettier than me must go.
>>
>>7889231
>ywn be named
>>
>>7889231
Nigger why the fuck are you bringing /mtfg/ drama into the general /tttt/ board. Keep that shit, and yourself, in the containment board you annoying pest.
>>
>>7889231
>tripfags from hongen

Oh, I thought maybe you were talking about someone important.
>>
>>7881589
howd you get my phone pics?
>>
>>7889578
It's okay to come out as gay, Blaire. We'll accept you.
>>
File: 1462862013271.jpg (324KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462862013271.jpg
324KB, 600x900px
>>7881640
>>
>>7887480
>20 years old is late transition

This meme is getting out of hands really. It's probably the fault of cara-tier shitposter tbqh.
>>
File: age-of-transition.png (33KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-transition.png
33KB, 600x481px
>>7892057
Yeah, it's made the term "late transition" pretty useless. 20s should be considered 'mid' at most.

Somebody who transitions in their 20s is gonna have a completely different life experience than somebody who's actually statistically late.
>>
>>7888871
Depends on how much damage T did to you. 14 can be late if you look like a hon by then. If you can pass decently well, you were on time.
>>
>>7882481
>Reddit
Nah dude, Reddit is crawling with early transitioners. I sometimes like reading threads where young trannies get btfo by their parents or peers, content in the knowledge that they'll be forced to grow into hons.
>>
OP here btw I fully 100% support early transitioners and I would even help them out with stuff, however, women who are cuter than me simply cannot be allowed to post here. thank you
>>
>>7893887
Pics?
>>
>>7894543
the OP. bakayaro
>>
>>7892238

>15 or earlier: Pubescent
>16-24: Early
>25-35: Mid
>35+: Late

Can we all agree on this?
>>
>check your privilege

Damn.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.