[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bisexuality is true love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488948976901.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488948976901.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>true love doesn't close doors
>>
>>7880028
True love is self love.
>>
>>7880055
>implying bisexuals don't have self love most of all

i realized i was bi looking in the mirror, you know
>>
>>7880062
The mirror thing sounds a little agp.
>>
>>7880070
>agp
?
>>
>>7880083
close the tab and never come back while you still have the chance
>>
>>7880083
Listen to >>7880088. They have the triple dubs of truth.
>>
>>7880083
Oh boy, one of today's lucky 10,000!
>>
>>7880028
What doors are closed by normal love that aren't by bi love? Or are you a "bi people are polygamous whores" kind of cunt?
>>
>>7880083
lurk more
>>
File: beautiful-breasts.png (225KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-breasts.png
225KB, 400x323px
>>7883854
>bi people are polygamous whores

the only reason there is to say that you are bi is because you want to sleep around.
there is literally no other reason.
if you intend to be monogamous with someone then there is no reason to tell them that you are attracted to other people.
it is literally stupid.
>but muh self expression!
>muh feels!
that's not how monogamy works.
>>
>>7883999

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all day
Nice job edgelord
>>
>>7883999
>the only reason there is to say that you are bi is because you want to sleep around.
>there is literally no other reason.

I say I am bi because I want other to know that I am available to them, dick.
>>
>>7883999

>say that you are bi
Just because you ARE bi doesn't mean you go around saying you're bi. The majority of bis are in the closet. Among those that do go about mentioning that they're bi, many may be single, so it serves to increase the size of their dating pool. It is not as attractive to find a partner on some dating site who is "secretly" also looking for someone of the other sex, rather than someone who is open about the fact that they are looking for one partner, gender doesn't matter.
>>
>>7880062
Yeah same, took a very long time to realise what those feelings were though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.