[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphagia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: FB_IMG_1488593676181.jpg (77KB, 806x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488593676181.jpg
77KB, 806x960px
Right now, throughout western society, there are parents who sacrificed so much in order to save up enough money to send their kids to university, to get a good education, in hopes that their only child won't have to slave away in order to make ends meet, and can hopefully carry on the legacy of their family with dignity.

But after one semester of some elective gender studies and sociology courses, they come home for the summer, and to the horror of their parents, they've not only switched majors from law to liberal arts, but they now reject every core family value they've been taught growing up. Now their parents are being told by their own child, that their beliefs and traditions are racist, mysoginistic, xenophobic, and homophobic. They repeatedly reference "the patriarchy" and call their parents transphobics. To make things even more overwhelmong, the child is insisting they are now something called "gender-fluid", and demanding to be called by their perferred pronouns. They announce they will not be reproducing, as they see motherhood as being oppressive, "hetero-normative" and extremely problematic given their new identity. Thus spitefully cutting off the family lineage like they cut off strange parts of their once-normal hair. The parents think it's just a phase. But after 3 consecutive Christmas family dinner blowouts about "amerikkka", overblown faggotry, and refusing to pray with grandma, it becomes painfully obvious that their only child has turned full SJW, and is now so firmly embedded in their ideology by rage, that they will never recover from full libtardation. Now too old to reproduce themselves, these parents seem to have worked their way into extinction with the best of intentions. Let us take a moment to mourn the legacy of these unfortunate families.
>>
File: obviously a man.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
obviously a man.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>7879796
>some /pol/tard was actually triggered enough to write this
>>
>>7879796
Why do you think people becoming politically aware is a bad thing?
>>
>>7879796
You just have to win your family over slowly. It worked for politics, it will work for being LGBT too.
>>
>>7879835
Not OP, but being politically aware and being indoctrinated are 2 different things.
>>
>>7879849
Yes. One is when they agree with you, the other is when they don't.
>>
>>7879825
I like his skirt. Where is it from? For my girlfriend of course.
>>
>>7879862
No, one is learning to think for yourself and the other is being taught to listen and believe. Political biases aside, you can't act like there isn't a problem with indoctrination in universities.
>>
>>7879893
There's just as much indoctrination, if not more, involved in how parents raise their children.
>>
>>7879916
I'm sure there is, but universities should be doing the opposite. They should be encouraging students to expand their horizons, not drink a different flavor of koolaid.
>>
>>7879796
Do you even know what dysphagia is?
>>
>>7879796
>there are parents who sacrificed so much in order to save up enough money to send their kids to university
GTFO spoiled richfag
>>
>>7879924
And for the most part they are.
>>
File: 1487251911787.jpg (512KB, 1540x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487251911787.jpg
512KB, 1540x2048px
>>7879796
I can't wait for the establishment of a Matriarchy, tbqhwy fagpai
>>
>>7883227
>implying we aren't already in a matriarchy
>>
>>7883400
We live in gynocentrism. Rule by men on behalf of women.
>>
>>7883400
>Trump is president
>we live in a Matriarchy

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>7883428
I like to call it "matriarchy by proxy"
>>
>>7883437
Let's see Trump ban anything at all about any, literally any, of the privilege women receive.
>>
>>7883437
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>7883437
>>7883452
Uh oh. Someone's still triggered that their corrupt candidate got BTFO.
>>
got a few sentences in and stopped reading anyway shut up richfag gtfo
>>
>>7879825
This. I wondered what ruffled their jimmies.
>>
>>7879796
That pic is just a wasted opportunity.The Mike Pence comparison could have worked if you had any other circumstance; the premise is fucking stupid and spoiled the joke.
>>
>>7883473
Trump is no better.
>>
>>7879924
Have you ever actually been on a college campus? Colleges don't hand students a copy of the Communist Manifesto during their freshman orientation. In an average college, there are various interest groups and clubs that represent lots of different political ideologies. There are plenty of opportunities to listen to many different people say many different things and it's the student who finds what resonates with them the most.
>>
>>7879825
Is Petras still around, or is this old?
>>
>>7879796
>my parents are liberals who tried to encourage me to race-mix and told me not to have children
>weird about gays, though
>I came out in elementary school as trans, because I actually have the disorder for realz, and converted them on the last liberal issue they were resisting to pro-queer through my mere existence
>...
>I grew up to be the only member of the family with right-wing values
>my famalam is more shamed by my supporting Trump than my faggotry because they're brainless liberals

Hmmm.

>>7885919
Yes, because having a few straggling student groups for conservatives makes up for the fact that they teach radical sociology even in STEM courses.
t. taken fucking STEM courses just to get leftist preaching

Shut up, you idiot.
>>
>>7879835
>politically aware
>reprogrammed by the rhetoric machine
>>
>>7890095
So acknowledging that people have beliefs is "radical sociology" now?

>>7890147
>>reprogrammed by the rhetoric machine
Truly spoken like someone who has never set foot on a college campus.
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>7890095
>white males can't even escape to their precious STEM courses anymore

Excellent.
>>
>>7890640
>So acknowledging that people have beliefs is "radical sociology" now?
>acknowledging
No, faggot. I mean, making it part of the goddamn course material.

>>7890647
Yeah, because STEM shouldn't teach actual STEM, it should teach leftist ideology, right? The West would have done so much better to give up on pesky "facts" in science so much earlier.

People like you genuinely make me hope for the Fourth Reich. I'd walk into a gas chamber willingingly if I was shoving your cancerous ass ahead of me and knowing I'd have the satisfaction of seeing the panic in your eyes.
>>
>>7890822
>No, faggot. I mean, making it part of the goddamn course material.
So if you're majoring in a STEM field, planning to pursue a STEM career when you graduate, you think understanding the population's beliefs about STEM topics is unimportant?

>People like you genuinely make me hope for the Fourth Reich. I'd walk into a gas chamber willingingly if I was shoving your cancerous ass ahead of me and knowing I'd have the satisfaction of seeing the panic in your eyes.
So you'd gladly destroy your own life in order to ruin the lives of people who disagree with you? This is why Trump won.
>>
>>7890822
That's some edgy shit right there.
>>
>>7879796
>there are parents who sacrificed so much in order to save up enough money to send their kids to university

When I became of college age,I asked my parents if they had anything saved up. They laughed pretty hard and I ended up being a neet for a while.
>>
File: 1488918722318.jpg (134KB, 820x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488918722318.jpg
134KB, 820x774px
>>7891689
same
>>
>>7879796
When will you publish this novel?
>>
>>7891499
>understanding the population's beliefs about STEM
Are you goddamn retarded?

The population should BELIEVE things that are actually TRUE and supported by science, not ideology that makes people feel better.

>So you'd gladly destroy your own life in order to ruin the lives of people who disagree with you?
No, I'd die to protect the good things in the world. A category to which you clearly do not belong, since you put your ideology over reality and truth.

>This is why Trump won.
It sure is. Thank god.

>>7891538
It shouldn't be.
>>
>>7883449
Literally the same week he took office he was attacking reproductive rights you fucking moron
>>
>>7892175
>right wing tranny complaining about the Left putting ideology over science when xir party is overrun with climate change deniers and creationists

Ironic
>>
>>7892175
>The population should BELIEVE things that are actually TRUE and supported by science, not ideology that makes people feel better.
Should yes, but ``ideology" is just another word for free will, something that will never go away. If you're unwilling to at least understand the population's reasoning (even if it is retarded), then STEM is doomed to be nothing more than ivory tower circlejerking with no relevance to the real world.
>>
>>7883428
Not really, the argument I often see people make for why we live in a matriarchy is due to the value that is inherently given to women due to reproduction, but by this very same logic, the european middle ages were characterized by agrarchies, as land, particularly land which could be used for farming, was the valuable resource of the time.

But, as anyone with a minimal understanding of history knows, almost all European countries at the time were ruled by a monarch, who actually held the means to produce value (land), and only used those who directly contributed to production (farmers) as tools.

To summarise the wall of text above: someone or something being valuable doesn't exactly make them powerful.
>>
>>7885146
>will deregulate the shit out of the economy
>somehow not better
Smh desu famalam
>>
>>7901085
>deregulation is inherently good
What's it like, being this spooked?
>>
File: cf9.png (1MB, 630x913px) Image search: [Google]
cf9.png
1MB, 630x913px
>>7901635
If we just remove all the laws then everyone will simply do what is good.
Because Jesus.
How hard is it to understand?
/sarc
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.