[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspiring andro/femboy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170302_070944.jpg (108KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_070944.jpg
108KB, 480x640px
Hey /lgbt/, I've recently begun trying to look more feminine. I've been following that "trap mode aesthetic" image macro and so far my skin is getting softer and all that good shit, but my face still hasn't cleared up as far as acne and greasy complexion. Any suggestions? (Pic related: is me)
>>
Go to a dermatologist idiot
You need a prescription for some acne antibiotics
Its the only truly effective acne fix
That and some oil removal face pads
>>
>>7879661
Hrt
>>
>>7879700
This is the most effective option

Other things that help is making sure you try your best not to touch your face, clean/change pillow cases and bedsheets frequently, getting a better diet helps.

if you have the option to go on accutane take it, it sucks honestly but the payoff is super worth it and if you're lucky the side effects might not even mess with you too much.
>>
>>7879713
Yeahhh but that's like $20,000 dollars and I'm a destitute ass college boi
>>
>>7879661
estrogen will help with acne
>>
>>7879731
it's not an upfront cost
>>
File: 1488945127729.png (437KB, 456x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488945127729.png
437KB, 456x427px
>>7879731
Maybe try buying it online
Its super cheap that way
>>
>>7879731
literally all you have to do if you have insurance is go to your GP and say you're a transwoman.

That's how most femboys get it. Unless you're in the UK, in which case you're fucked.

If that fails, just buy online. If this is something you truly want, then save up for the pills.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.