[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bi-guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Marlon-Brando.jpg (48KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Marlon-Brando.jpg
48KB, 618x412px
i feel like there's a lot of backlash against bi-sexual men from both men and women of all sexualities. i even see it on other boards like /pol/ sometimes.

why do people hate us?
>>
>>7878959
Gays and lesbians don't like us because our bisexuality can be used as an excuse for their failed relationships.

Straight girls don't trust us.

Straight guys think we are fags spreading the disease by being brave enough to fake their women.

This isn't rocket scientology.
>>
>>7879042
shit, i guess that answers that
>>
>straight people think i'm faking it for attention
>gay people think i'm faking it for acceptance
>>
>>7879192
>>7879042
I think it's more than that.
>be holiday oversees.
>party hard and go home with qt guy from our group
>next morning we wake up kiss and cuddle
>out of nowhere asks if I'm bi
>yes?!?
>suddenly stands up puts clothes on and leaves
>didn't talk to me rest of the trip
>wanted to make him bf after trip ;_;
>>
>>7883761
OP here still checking on the thread (if anyone cares)

he just left without saying anything else? did you try talking to him later?
>>
>>7878959
Because most bi guys are simply perverts.
Sorry
>>
File: 1488926398781.jpg (186KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488926398781.jpg
186KB, 810x1080px
>>7883761
why tell him you're bi?
that's like telling a girl you're a cheater.
it is a dumb thing to do even if it is true.
>>
>>7883782
yeah he left without a word.
tried talking to him but he didn't want to talk. Also couldn't talk to him in front of the group because private stuff.
I'm genuinely curious why he thinks that way. Maybe he's jealous I can pass of as "normal" while he had to come out.
>>
File: 1488925835454.jpg (13KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488925835454.jpg
13KB, 229x350px
>>7883812
should have told him I'm interested in him or dodge the question somehow
>>
>>7883828
And that right there is why no one likes bisexuals.
"Pass as normal".
Yeah it's normal starting a family with a girl and then having risky bareback sex with men behind her back.
Girl bye.
You're all perverts.
>>
File: tumblr_om2f1zEqpZ1v6m5vmo1_1280.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2f1zEqpZ1v6m5vmo1_1280.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
>>7883835
No.
You should have told him you were gay.
That's what he wanted to hear.
Why is it so hard for you to admit you're gay?
Oh, because you don't think it's "normal".
Well, there's your problem.
Internalized homophobia.
It's fairly common.
Get over it.
>>
>>7883863
I was implying that he didn't want to continue because he thought I wouldn't commit to him and I would rather cower to the socially accepted norm.
I would never cheat on my partner.
I'm not going to give you my dating resume but I don't like one night stands and my relationships have lasted long.
>>
>>7883904
Or maybe he's a different sexuality
"I'm bisexual"
"No you're not, you're gay."
Is what you're saying about a person you know nothing about outside this thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.