[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how common is it for trans girls who camwhored before hrt to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1436638791968.jpg (12KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1436638791968.jpg
12KB, 326x226px
how common is it for trans girls who camwhored before hrt to feel absolutely awful and damaged about it after a while on hrt
>>
>>7878828

camwhoring can be damaging to the psyche in general, depending on your personality and underlying feelings of sexual shame. it may have nothing to do with transitioning.
>>
>>7878828
i did that shit at like 14 and I hate myself so much for it. I don't feel like my body is a temple or whatever people say since so many pedos have already seen it.
>>
>>7879281
i mean

to think that i was just this lonely fragile little thing needing some validation in my life and like to almost everyone i knew i was just a camwhore with a touch of personality makes me cry
>>
>>7879319
and the things i had to do to just be seen as a "girl" were so gross

i mean theres just no words
>>
>>7879319
why is it so upsetting? what was your touch of personality?
>>
>>7879344
a meme
>>
>>7879344
like i just had to go so low

i dont know if i can call it a personality but i made it a point not to force myself to be like too passive like i had to have some edge i think but as i was going deeper and nearing hrt i started to lose that and i was just so fucked

i saw myself as so worthless
>>
>>7879337
this isn't even two months ago!

>>7879356
what was your some edge?
>>
>>7879361
>what was your some edge?
i guess i appeared uncaring but as i said i just got more involved and i became more clingy because i was just getting more desperate i think

i mean i started it all just showing nothing too crazy, stuff like hey look at my thighs!11 but in the end i was showing everything including my face
>>
>>7879374
attention is a hell of a drug. for cis women too.
>>
>>7878828
you sound bipolar tbqh
http://www.dbsalliance.org
>>
>>7879319
>>7879356
it's completely normal to have regrets and even trauma after being a sex worker. there's a massive stigma around it, even if you didn't experience anything that stands out as awful. by definition it can be pretty degrading in a way that you might not feel when people are "complimenting" you in the moment.

just take it as a lesson not to do it again. with time, you'll probably feel less guilty.
>>
>>7884909
>sex worker

um, i think they're called camwhores
and it is probably less about guilt
and more about not wanting friends and relatives to see the ubiquitous pictures and videos
that are floating around the net
now that she's a "classy lady"
>>
>>7884945
i guess if she wasn't getting paid it's kinda different

but i don't know, i got a different vibe from her posts. if it's really just about not wanting to be found out then there's nothing you can do except delete as much as you can and hope for the best
>>
>>7884965
nope, not paid or anything

my payment was being called a girl sometimes
>>
>>7884965
and like, honestly its not about being found out or anything

its just how i was at a such low
>>
>>7885116
Lets be honest, Horomones do a lot for your mental state.
Testosterone Induced arousal makes you do some pretty dumb things, and you just feel regretful about it now. It's why people say men think with their balls... They kinda do honestly.

Swallow those blockers and be glad you'll never get the urge to do it again.
>>
>>7885271
yeah, but i kinda dont want to believe i was a slave to testosterone :/

i'd wake up every day knowing my body is getting worse and worse and i'd have to "use" it while it lasts
>>
>>7885288

Pre-HRT I was a pretty huge slut of took tons of lewd pictures and videos and shared them with like a dozen of my online friends. I even liked showing off my dick. Now I would feel gross if I tried taking pictures like that again. T is weird.
>>
>>7878828
Nobody will even recognize you anyway. Plus camwhoring pics/vids don't stay around that long unless they're pretty top quality. Even then after a few years all that's left is some pixelated grainy video on xhamster most likely. Depends how much you did though I guess, but if your vids have longetivity I'd assume you made some decent money off it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.