[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clothes to help pass better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (153KB, 843x1054px)
image.jpg
153KB, 843x1054px
For an ftm, I want to accentuate my shoulders and arms, and not make them look smaller than they already are.
I'm not worried about a chest "bulge" but can't wear light tank tops (only wife beaters or ones that cover the binder's straps).
Any suggestions?
>>
my suggestion is to lift you fucking retard
>>
>>7878455
I do lift, I'm asking what type of shirts can actually show that off rather than hide it.
>>
>>7878459
i don't understand your question
>>
>>7878459
just roll the edges of your short sleeves up twice
>>
>>7878448
the tight black t-shirt is the gay man's best friend so it might work for you too.
look for a cotton/lycra blend so that it will hold it's shape and not stretch out at the waist when you pull it over your head.
white tshirts work too but they can become transparent in the wrong light or if they get wet.
don't get a shirt with anything printed on the front.
it is distracting and cheapens the look.
>>
>>7878448
loose button ups made form thick material = structure, which will give you appearance of having broader shoulders, the boxy look will cover your bobs better

>>7878589
nope, i wear these and they're revealing, so good luck hiding bobs
>>
>>7878448
I love a man in suit. Vests, blazers, bow ties, suspenders. Houw old are you man?
>>
Coming from a seamstress:

1 find clothes where the shoulder width is just slightly too small. So the point where the front and back join with the sleeve should be situated just before the vertical decline and just after the shoulder bump (that little bone).

2 find clothing whose sleeves are slightly tight on the upper arms xor slightly tight on the forearm.

3 find clothing whose pant garters allow for roughly a 2.5in allowance below the point where your legs join and where the pant legs join with the garter.

4 find clothing where the pant sleeves end just above the point where your feet meet the ground without wearing shoes.

5 find clothing which either tapers toward the hips or which is straight vertical and tight starting at the underbreast. If it is tight on your hips, hike the shirt up until it is no longer tight on your hips. the hike up can be masked by wearing high riding pants and by wearing a belt.

6 wear socks which is thick at the ankles and which ends 3 quarters up the calf but does not meet or exceed the calf bump.

Lots of other tips, but my thumbs hurt.
>>
>>7878570
yeah this one's a classic
>>
>>7878448

I want to squeeze that ass and run my hands down that back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.