[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only have gender preferences now...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fucking wew lad.png (594KB, 1079x961px) Image search: [Google]
fucking wew lad.png
594KB, 1079x961px
Have you been seeing this shit? Basically it's complete erasure of gay people, oh your gay and your attracted to men and penises? Well actually you aren't sexually attracted to penises, you fetishize penises, and if you won't date a gay transman because of what is in his pants you are transphobic. So pretty much all straight and gay people are transphobic and the only righteous ones are pansexuals. I feel like a lot of male to women 'lesbian' trans who freak out when other lesbian women won't fuck them because they have a penis are basically just demanding sex, Like it's owed to them or something.
And there's female to male trans men who do the same shit when gay men won't date them cuz they have vaginas..
>>
>>7876518
>caring about what bullshit strangers on the internet say
>>
It's Tumblr bullshit. What more do you want anyone to say?

I'm a bi FtM, but I prefer penises somewhat to vaginas. I'm not fucking offended that someone who likes dicks and not vaginas doesn't want to fuck me. I like dicks too, how can I not relate?

It's from la-la land. End of thread.
>>
>>7876726
i'd wager to say it's more than just tumblr BS and that it is definitely spilling into the real world. Many trans think this way now.
>>
>>7876904
not in my world, no
>>
>>7876904
I've never met a tranny who thinks like this.
t. tranny
>>
It's what happens when normies go trans. They can't comprehend a life without being entitled to frequent sex and companionship so they lash out.
>>
I disagree that having a penis phobia is inherently transphobic, but I think it's equally retarded to say being straight or gay is about sex, when 60-80% of sexual attraction is based on gender.
>>
>it's a /polgbt/ shit thread
>>
>>7877494
this. if you don't want to date/fuck a trans person, whatever. if you tell other people that it's impossible they can be straight and like a trans person of the opposite gender or vice versa, you're an asshole.
>>
pretty typical for retards
>>
>>7877089
this
>>
>>7876518
so is it wrong to have fetishes now?
>>
>>7877810
everything is wrong these days because some normie will make it about them
>>
>>7877810
I know right? Kink-shaming ain't cool
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
Meh. I'm a cis guy and I like men for more than just their dicks. If I met a great guy who I enjoyed being with, I wouldn't care about his dick size(or existence I guess). So I can kinda see their point.

But then again most FtMs pass pretty well, so if I were straight and had an ugly non-passing hon MtF saying this to me I'd probably have a different opinion.
I don't think I'd want to jump on the "I'm attracted solely to genitals" bandwagon though because then I'd feel kind of pathetic and shallow.
Wouldn't it be easier to concede their point a bit and say to them, "There might be a small possibility that I could fall in love with a trans girl, but not one as ugly as you, so get over yourself you stupid freak."?
>>
>>7877810
I thought the same thing. Why is "fetishize" such a dirty word?

Heaven forbid people have preferences. Let's play armchair psychologist though anyway and shame them into realizing why they're wrong for existing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.