[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to be in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: heart.png (2KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
heart.png
2KB, 228x221px
What is it like to be in love?
>>
hell
>>
>>7876227
How so?
>>
File: 1481334278008.jpg (73KB, 538x694px) Image search: [Google]
1481334278008.jpg
73KB, 538x694px
>>7876233
Have you really never been in love?
>meet someone
>think about them a bit
>hey you know they're kinda really cute
>think about them a lot
>see them and feel your heat skip a beat
>feel light and dizzy, heart comes up though your chest and throat, kinda feels like crying
>touch them and kiss them
>them touching and kissing you
>senses go all over the place
>feel warmth of their body and touch
>writhe around in pleasure thinking about them
>remember their face, voice smell and body
>find out they just don't feel the same
>cry and writhe in pain
>goosebumps and shaking
>throw up a bunch
>live in hell for a long time
>feel dead inside
to sum it up
It's better imo to only be with people you're meh on. How many people do you honestly know that are married or have been for a long time.
>>
>>7876320
>Have you really never been in love?

Based on your description, I'm quite sure I haven't been. I'm not very sociable.

Perhaps you're right about remaining detached, although the half of your description does sound pleasant.
>>
>>7876349
You'll know if you are. There's a lot more I can describe but whatever

Why curious are you sad you've never been?
>>
>>7876373
Curiosity about things I haven't experience, mainly. I do occasionally get a bit sad about these things, though.
>>
>>7876386
How old are you sometimes it takes a while to meet someone who gives you those feelings.
>>
>>7876217
It's pretty amazing. Love makes you feel like you have a purpose in life, and it gives you motivation to be a better person both for yourself and to make them happier.

Its honestly the best feeling you can have, I hope you get to experience mutual love with someone someday OP.
>>
>>7876419
I'm 21. Again, I think the main reason is just that I'm not very sociable.
>>
>>7876373
Can't eat, can't sleep, dry mouth, feel like hell, up and down mood swings, didn't care about winning an argument for once. I didn't want to be feeling any feels, ever, damn it.
>>
File: 1484019228567.jpg (74KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484019228567.jpg
74KB, 700x550px
>>7876433
ah that is young. Well, try meeting people if you like you might end up like
>>7876429
Really does give you a feeling of having purpose and motivation. If you're not very sociable just make sure to not get to invested in someone or lead on. It will probably take several relationships before it happens desu
>>7876445
N O T worth it imo
Next person to look at me that way I'm punching in the face and burying them in the ground
>>
Wonderful when you're in love with one person horrible when you're in love with two but can only be with one.
>>
>>7876373

Describe more.
>>
>>7876320
Nooo, no es amor
Quel che tu siente
Se chiama obsecioooon
>>
>>7877023
then I've never been in love
>>7877004
sorry was about but
>>7877023
>>
Love is as real as magic and Santa Clause are real.
>>
>>7876217
Painful because it's always one-sided.
What is it like to be loved?
>>
>>7876217
>What is it like to be in love?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Rq3rWMbzE
>>
File: 1470957127324.png (201KB, 322x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470957127324.png
201KB, 322x395px
>>7877120
Emotion (including love) is intangible. So is thought. That doesn't mean these things don't exist. Edgelord.
>>
>>7877201
Love isn't an emotion - the emotion is infatuation. Love is just the fantasy you cloak it in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.