[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck should i do? [Bi curious]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: South_Park_1x01_001.jpg (14KB, 591x432px) Image search: [Google]
South_Park_1x01_001.jpg
14KB, 591x432px
Hi french anon here. I always loved anal play (i have a prostate stimulator but it's sucks lol) and i always wanted to be fuck by a human with a dick (trannies or gay men). The problem is i have a gf that i really love, we have already test anal play but she don't like this at all, sounds weird to her. Today i chatted online with a gay man who told me to come at his house and have some fun, what should i do? I really love my gf but she can't bring me that anal part, but on the otherside i don't want to do this to her, because it's dishonest. Sorry 4 the bad english
>>
Don't be a fucking idiot and make all other bisexuals sound like thirsty cunts. You either bring it up to your partner or you leave her. Not that secretive shit.

Obviously can't make the comparison to her fucking another girl because most men automatically think it's hot, but then just compare it to her fucking another guy because you can't pleasure her how she wants it. That's what you're currently planning to do.

You can bring it up to her, maybe she lets you, maybe she wants to do a MMF threesome or maybe she thinks you're a faggot. It depends on how open she is to this, but given that anal play sounds weird to her I would say your relationship is doomed.
>>
>>7875673
Also an addition, given the fact that you already talked to a random gay man to 'have some fun with' already shows you definitely don't love your gf enough.

Just fucking leave her already, she deserves someone better.
>>
If you cheat on someone, you deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Also, trannies? Disgusting.
>>
>>7875681
i think love and sex is a separate thing u know, i really love her and i think i will do nothing, never cheat on anyone because it can fucked up a person hearth..
>>
>>7875739
>i think love and sex is a separate thing u know
Yeah, but most people don't think that way. Have any clue what your GF thinks about that?
>>
>>7875739
By going after it you're basically saying "You can't give me the sexual satisfaction I want in life". Talking about it can give two paths, either she's open to in and tolerates you experiencing it out of love, or she's closed to it because she feels attacked.

From her point of view both options are both equally valid.

It's a thing more bisexual people on this board have. They have some sort of need for both genders and often try to fix this with poly relationships with all drama and insecurities that gets involved into it. Which is bullshit, just a lazy way to express the need to fuck around. It's not like gays or straights always need other people besides their SO.

Never works out in the end, because a stable relationship needs security, and one or both of the partners fucking around doesn't give that in any way. Saying love and sex is completely separate is just a saying that stills and covers that insecurity.
The people that say they work are still in their early twenties and/or not planning to have a long term relationship.
>>
>>7875815
>Which is bullshit, just a lazy way to express the need to fuck around. It's not like gays or straights always need other people besides their SO.
Because gays and straights can get fully satisfied in their orientation with a single partner. It's obviously different if you're bi.
>>
>>7875865
I'm bi, and it isn't any different. Of course there are different parts put that doesn't mean I can't get fully satisfied with only one of the two genders.
>>
>>7875890
I guess you're a different kind of bi.
>>
>>7875933
The more mature non slut edition yeah.

It is as saying that if a straight guy is attracted to both blondes and redheads that he needs both in live.
>>
>>7875645
Very bad idea, if you love her.
Go cheat on her with a man and you will end up losing her and being acknowledged gay even with the possibility that you didn't like it that much in the end.
Sign up with her on something like 3inder and find a mmf threesome with a bi male, if she agrees do it, if not then figure out your priorities.
>>
>>7875934
No it's the difference between finding a girl hot if she's blonde or redheaded and finding the thought of both attractive.

It's not caring what gender someone is vs wanting both in your sex life.
>>
>>7875945
Wanting both = Poly
Not caring about gender = Bi.

Not nearly all Bi's are Poly's.
And not all Poly's are Bi.
>>
>>7875975
Wanting either = pan
Wanting both = bi

Anyone can be poly. A non-poly bi simply goes unfulfilled or has alternating relationships. I guess being single and having casual encounters with both is a third bi option.
>>
>>7875890
> implying there are only 2 genders
Fuck off
>>
>>7875994
That's completely bullshit. Pansexual is just a meme version of bisexuality. Basically to say they are also into trans and tumblr genders while actually dismissing the actual gender of the person.
>>
>>7875999
Pan is not caring about their gender. Like you, being attracted to either.

Bi is liking men and women, like me.
>>
its all bs anyway around if your with someone be faithful and tell them you want to bang someone if they agree great if they don't bye bye love
just plz don't cheat then be like oh im sure she would approve
shit like that is why people have trust issues
>>
>>7875997
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>7876008
Don't make up terms. Liking both and needing both is Poly & Bi/Pan
>>
>>7876165
Except it obviously isn't. If you are poly and pan you could be happy with multiple partners of the same sex.

You can be bi without being poly, as I said >>7875994
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.