[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should you do to make a trans girl feel happy and loved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

What should you do to make a trans girl feel happy and loved?
>>
>>7875088
Abuse her and beat the shit out of her.

I'm not even joking.
>>
>>7875088
head pats in the street, face slaps in the sheets
>>
>>7875183
>>7875190
Both these will work
>>
>>7875183
this, trannies can only comprehend violence and hate.
>>
>>7875088
Treat her just like you would treat any other girl.
Also I do like to get beat and choked during sex, but so does most of my cis friends.
>>
File: 1487625527897.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487625527897.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
Be warm and affection. Cuddles and spooning are probably the best things even. I miss my ex now :C

>>7875190
also this.
>>
>>7875201
what is wrong with females?
>>
>>7875375
Fuckin weird right?
>>
>>7875088
Swallow her semen
>>
>>7875088
I like lots of cuddles and affection.
Discipline for when I'm naughty though
>>
>>7875183
This. No one trusts love.
>>
>>7875088
Love her even when she tells you she's not deserving.

Also lots of freaky shit in the sheets.

Pretty much do that and you're golden.
>>
Ropes and cuddles
>>
>>7875088
>trans girl
>happy and loved

these two don't go together
>>
>>7875088
Lots of cuddling and support for when the emotional breakdowns happen. You have to be the safe space and someone she can trust and feel comfortable being intimate with.
>>
>>7875391
Sure, we do fuck weird. But so does the men that fucks us like the little dirty sluts we are.
>>
Suck her dick everyday after work.
>>
>>7875879
i still like this idea sexually but idk i just feel gross after doing stuff with fucking creeps just seeking validation and they actually saw me as nothing but that
>>
>>7875625
This
Also, don't touch benis
>>
>>7875183
Why do I want this but also being cuddled and kissed all over (maybe after being beat up) :(
>>
>>7877679
Its normal kinky sex. A lot of cis girls (and men) feel exactly like that.
>>
>>7875088
Fuck her like you mean it. Don't get creeped out about her cock, just fuck her like you would any other girl.
>>
>>7877538
>tfw no transbian gf to touch each other's feminine benises with
>>
>>7875183
This. I shitpost here occasionally and the most positive replies I get are when I blatantly insult or say I want to abuse a hon. They live off that shit or something.
>>
>>7875183
>>7875190
Uh oh. Am I a stereotype?
>>
>>7875088
help her plan and carry out a quick and painless suicide
>>
>>7879607
Not usually up for such play but i would totally do that for a another transwoman.
>>
>>7875088
For me, cuddling.
Lots and lots of cuddling.

>Abuse her and beat the shit out of her.
>head pats in the street, face slaps in the sheets
> like to get beat and choked during sex
Jesus christ why is this so prevelant with transwomen?
I even want this sometimes and Im a complete pansy when it comes to pain.
Is it something in the hormones?
Also, what are the odds of finding a woman that will do this?
>>
>>7880166
It's prevalent among cis women too.
>>
>>7880229
I dont like wanting this!
It makes me feel like a bad person.
>>
>>7880258
Almost everyone who is submissive has something similar
>>
>>7880273
Thats so frustrating.
Why cant I just be into normal sex?!
I just want to be cuddled and loved by a nice girl.
>>
>>7880166
The odds are okay I guess. My gf is into it and I've seen posts on here from other people who's gfs are into it.
>>
>>7877679
i'd like to be hurt then held basically
fuckk
>>
>>7880327

Ya know that is pretty much normal for every girl I have been with right?
>>
treat her like you would a cis girl
>>
call her babygirl and beautiful, or other traditionally feminine compliments. Don't go overboard tho.
>>
>>7875088
Nothing, trannies disgust me
>>
>>7875190
Literally this for myself but I don't even believe in love desu and happiness is a cruel delusion for a tranny. Basically if I'm wanted that's enough for me :/

Otherwise I suggest reminding her that she's just as beautiful to you as any other girl would be and that you'll be there for her when she inevitably breaks down crying because depression + hormones fuck with u sometimes..
>>
>>7880023
This is the only correct answer tbhon
My bf does everything in the thread but this and that's why I'm unhappy
>>
>>7875088
Put penis in buttgina
>>
fucking spick
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.