[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: soldier_by_1_kilometer-d3foqn0.png (379KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
soldier_by_1_kilometer-d3foqn0.png
379KB, 500x566px
Be me
24 years old virgin
university drop out
NEET
AGP tranny

Im feeling lost. Im thinking of joining the military and working out to resist dysphoria. Any thoughts?
>>
>>7874571

>Im feeling lost. Im thinking of joining the military and working out to resist dysphoria. Any thoughts?

Won't work. Every trans person cracks eventually. The longer you put it off the worse you'll be, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
>>
My advice, don't look on 4chan for advice. Think about the military, but just beforre you get to serius, learn about basic training (not fun) and the meals (MRE) also not fun.
>>
>>7874571
If you hate your body now you're definitely going to hate it even more if you start getting more muscular and masculine
>>
>>7874571
Joining the military means that your life becomes the military for at least the next 4 years.

It is not romantic.
It does not pay well.
It is not friendly to socially progressive ideals.

If you actively WANT your life to suck, then join the military.
>>
I was a NEET virgin university dropout AGP tranny too. Just take your damn titty skittles, they really help.
>>
>>7874571
If you're going to join the army, come out and get an F on your documents first. That way you get lower standards, easier tasks, etc.
>>
>>7874597
>>7874571
this is a classic tranny requirement line . there are ways to work out dysphoria without transitioning. It's not always going to work, but ignoring alternatives creates a false dichotomy: transition or suffer. look up other methods, most of which will have to do with changing the way you think.

also, consider local civil service jobs or looking into trade jobs. you could land an apprenticeship. military should be treated as a complete last resort, and based on this post I do not think you have exhausted all your options.
>>
>>7874571
>fighting wars for the Juden.
>>
>>7875430
>this is a classic tranny requirement line
What do you mean?

>there are ways to work out dysphoria without transitioning.
Suggestions?
>>
>>7875450
I'm retarded. I meant recruitment. I'm about to go off to school for a few hours but can comeback with suggestions then.
>>
>>7875455
I agree with you desu. Please do come back with suggestions.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>7874571

Learn from those who came before you. The military isn't going to help you get over your dysphoria.
>>
>>7875430
Are you that girl abused by her dad into repression?
>>
>>7875803
No way, that anon is too reasonable and considered. Abused by dad anon just repeated the same talking points again and again and wouldn't ever say transition might be best.
>>
>>7874571
How far along were you in your program? Did you drop out or were you terminated?

I'd advise that the best thing you can do is work some shit job for a year and then try to finish up your degree. Working shit jobs will make you appreciate the education more, and help you learn to manage your time better when you go back to school. Depending on how well you performed in undegrad maybe consider grad school. My friend began transitioning alost a year ago and most of her medications are covered through the school's insurance.

Another trans man I know had his top surgery completely covered through the school's insurance and apparently it looks great. I work with his bff, but she's told me not to sleep with him, because he's a slut and it would make our working together awkward, so I haven't seen it myself.
>>
>>7876501
They don't sound particularly reasonable, and tranny recruitment line sounds exactly like something she'd say.
>>
>>7876582
This is very reasonable compared to repression anon:
>there are ways to work out dysphoria without transitioning. It's not always going to work, but ignoring alternatives creates a false dichotomy: transition or suffer.

The recruitment line if anything proves they're different, since repression anon seemed to have quite a small vocabulary of phrases, so we'd have heard that line before if it was one of hers.

She hasn't been posting for a while either and when she did she posted in tons of threads, so it's out of character to come back just for one.
>>
sorry for late reply. I couldn't concentrate on studying at all so I failed bunch of courses this year. I will probably need to withdraw for one year. I need to take a break from school since its not working out. im in my last year for undergrad.
>>
>>7874604
The worst bowel experiences of my life after eating those.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.