[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4289.png (2KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4289.png
2KB, 600x401px
Non Binary ppl sound off

We're here

We're queer

We confuse the population

Due to lack of gender identification
>>
File: 1423335887941.jpg (26KB, 267x410px) Image search: [Google]
1423335887941.jpg
26KB, 267x410px
I don't like being non binary. Too much confusion.
>>
>>7874299
I wish I was non-binary tbqh
>>
>>7874324
Why not try it out? Life is about journeys, sweet anon.
>>
File: 1466705126632.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466705126632.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>7874299
T U M B L R
U
M
B
L
R
>>
File: IMG_4291.jpg (27KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
27KB, 420x460px
>>7874379
>implying an lgbt group thread doesn't belong in the lgbt section

I found a t shirt for you anon you can take it on your way out
>>
>>7874459
Nonbinary isn't even a real thing though

It's like the asexuals

You're not lgbt
>>
>>7874484
>implying

Everyone knows the official acronym nowadays is lgbtqia+
>>
>>7874484
Yes I am.
>>
for the most part nbs seem to be a lot like trans people who don't care about gender norms

why is that so bad
>>
>>7874511
You have to say lettuce Gay bacon tomato and no other acronym otherwise "weh too many letters means you're not real"
>>
>>7874551
>choose similar methods of presenting
>similar methods of therapy
>similar struggles

Pretty much are anon I'd consider myself under the trans umbrella if it wasn't for the fact our flag is too cool not to use (and also general passive aggressive hostility. Mostly passive aggressive hostility desu)
>>
>>7874592
Goddamnit did that fucking word filter get me i thought they deleted that shit
>>
>>7874350
So you admit that being nb is a lifestyle choice for you?
Trenders get out.
>>
>>7874592
not gonna lie the people at the nb groups tend to be a lot saner than the girls at the transition/mtf groups

most of them aren't femme though which is... well, I'm used to feeling isolated

I've always been about destroying the patriarchal hegemony, so now that I'm finally transitioning (amab) it doesn't really make sense for me to embrace all the stupid feminine ideals promulgated in our sick society
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (34KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.jpg
34KB, 360x268px
>>7874610
No? Anon, do you just think someone can't think "oh hey maybe I don't identify as this, maybe I identify as that, let me experiment to see if it makes me feel more comfortable"? Like. Y'know. Discovering themselves?? Are you even lgbt anon??
>>
>>7874645
You can try to present more androgynous to see if you are nb but you can't try out being nb.
You either are nb or you aren't.
>>
>>7874616
Amen. Been on a bit of a masc streak because cold weather makes me wear 18 layers but I'm looking forward to wearing my summer femme clothes again.
>>
>>7874656
>can't try out being nb
>explains how to try out being nb
>trying to put a black and white scenario on a gender that is created from the lack of a black and white scenario

go to bed
>>
>>7874551
As a trans person I've had a lot of bad times with nb-identifying people acting "transer-than-thou" and giving advice about the trans community and transition that is ill-informed and contrary to my interests, while they present and function in society in a way no different than your average cis woman

There are also nb people who promote a stereotypical idea about gender roles ("I like fashion AND science, so I'm NB!" if you say stuff like that, what must be your opinion as people who identify with a gender?)

And finally I've met AMAB nb people who seem to use their identity to get in on criticising men & masculinity without implicating/examining their own social role.

I know a lot of chill nb people but sometimes it can be frustrating.
>>
>>7874697
You don't choose to be trans you fucking idiot. If anything you do regarding gender is a choice, then you probably aren't actually trans.
>>
File: Vinny Ohh.jpg (68KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
Vinny Ohh.jpg
68KB, 640x498px
While I believe non binary to an extent the extreme side of it seems harmful
>>
>>7874299
sup I'm here

and as usual oryx is being an idiot
>>
I'm here to remind you that you will always be perceived as either male or female by the general population and also by the people who claim to accept you!
>>
>>7874985
thx I needed that
>>
>>7874985
>tfw gendered male and female all the time
People are used to the binary, but there legitimately are people who most people can't place so they just guess.
t. incidental androgynous
>>
>>7874975
What do you mean by this?
>>
ive been feeling increasingly NB lately.
I always thought of it as tumblr insanity though...
>>
>>7874821
>And finally I've met AMAB nb people who seem to use their identity to get in on criticising men & masculinity without implicating/examining their own social role.
Is it possible to be more pussy whipped?
>>
>>7874314
iktf

>>7874324
why?
>>
pls respond
>>
File: noyd.jpg (27KB, 480x636px) Image search: [Google]
noyd.jpg
27KB, 480x636px
To me, being a non-binary is just not really giving a fuck about anything gender division related. To me, gender doesn't matter, and it doesn't exist in my life really. I doesn't make a difference.

I still understand that people are so used to the binary division that of course they're going to misgender me, that is just their perception of me. I used to get really insulted but nowadays I just bother to care. But if I've asked my friends to address me as "they" and they don't do that, I see their misgendering offensive.
>>
>>7879312
>they
I dont get this meme
Regardless of gender identity you are still only one person are you not
>>
>>7879340
Biologically you are one person but their identity doesn't have to be the same as their biology.
>>
>>7879312
You're obviously a very special and unique person. You ought to be presented with an award just for being so special. 'They' isn't even a special enough pronoun, you should invent your very own to make sure everyone knows how singular and distinctive you truly are.
>>
>>7879340
>wat is grammar
>>
>>7879454
> wheres tony?
> they went to the store
> who?
> tony
> tony ... and? 'They'?
> yeah just they.
> so tony went to the store. Alone.
> yeah, just tony, by theyselves.
> whatever
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.