[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 40

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feels
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out
>Share hot girls you wish you were

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Does AGP mean you're not trans or repressed trans?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.

Last thread
>>7830056
>>
Post things that make you feel bad in the long run but you watch them anyway because you just want to feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2As8f7ZeG78
On a positive note I've realized that what I truly want is not to be a transitioned girl but a feminized guy, which is easier and slightly less frustrating to accommodate.
>>
File: 700_3466_01_Close_1_900.jpg (649KB, 900x1778px) Image search: [Google]
700_3466_01_Close_1_900.jpg
649KB, 900x1778px
>>7876037
I really like bodysuits. There are loads of different styles. Youtube has some vids but I haven't found any that make them look as nice as I'd like.

>what I truly want is not to be a transitioned girl
Who does? I want to be a cis girl.
>>
Will wearing a corset daily make me get a more hourglass-ish figure? I'm wondering if it would somehow make at least a curve inwards, accentuating the hips.
>>
>>7876250
>Who does? I want to be a cis girl.
I dunno, maybe I'm in denial as usual. I feel like enough of a girl for now as long as I get to cd. Being partial to bras and undies helps because you can wear those anywhere if you combine them with something gender-neutral. I wish I could get away with other things like making my room look girly.
>>
>>7876341
I'm sure being a trans girl or feminized male can be enough of a girl, but that's different from being what's truly wanted.
>>
>>7876037

So is this video aimed at cis lesbians or AGPs? I know ASMR videos are generally aimed at males.
>>
>>7876525
Intentionally, probably neither. The girl in the video is a lesbian and pretends to be indignant when people suggest that she's aiming her videos at males. I don't really watch her videos other than this one.
>>
I'm AGP af and I can't stop. Masturbating can only quench my carnal lust for maybe an hour. This shit is starting to ruin my life, what do?
>>
>>7877501
>>
>>7877501
>If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.
>>
>>7878306
>asked a bunch of questions
>feel like I need a therapist
Why cant they be online and free
>>
>>7878314
not free but

betterhelp.com talkspace.com
>>
>>7878351
Thx senpai
>>
>>7878314
Therapists never seem to help me. They make me more conflicted.
>>
>>7878498
I've been conflicted for a long time now and have answered so many of my own questions.
The only advice I want from a therapist is how/if transitioning is in my best interest or should I just repress
>>
>>7878314
>>7878498
Talk to your friend the internet.

>>7878575
>how/if transitioning is in my best interest or should I just repress
That's a decision you need to make considering the reality of transition and how manageable your dysphoria is.
>>
do AGPs make good partners or lovers? For a man specifically.
>>
>>7878641
My dsyphoria is honestly pretty managable, just feel a little shitty day-to-day but I feel like mine comes in waves and when one hits living is just hell.
I feel like I can accept myself if I indulge in some fem things but whenever I do those things rn I hate that my body is male and dream of how hormones would fix whatever issue is there. Its a shit way to think but I understand how limited hrt would help. I do know what they would do and I like the effects enough to start.
>>
>>7879006
Yes! AGPs make the perfect girlfriends because they have a man's idea of what a woman should be! Plus they love being submissive and affectionate, and as trans girls really appreciate what you go through as a man.
>>
>>7879055
>just feel a little shitty day-to-day but I feel like mine comes in waves and when one hits living is just hell.

That's pretty much how I am, I feel shitty and am pretty sure I have some depression/depersonalization issues but when dysphoria hits I just lay in bed and do nothing for 1-3 days and plan suicide.

I'm pretty sure it will get worse too because mine has done nothing but that over the years. I wish I wasn't mentally ill.
>>
>>7879084
You make them sound wonderful. I really want a AGP girlfriend now :) Thanks
>>
>>7879084
Honestly theyre more suited to a dom than they are a sub
My bf is more vers and he's too timid in bed with my ago imo

>>7879085
We'll just have to hope we find a way
>>
>>7879182
I hope you find the AGP girlfriend of your dreams anon!

>>7879201
Sorry, what do you mean?
>>
>>7879248
Meant agp lol
>>
>>7879201

What does he do right and what does he fail to do?
>>
>>7879499
He's super accepting of the kink and is actively encouraging it which is super great
Other things are just things we need to work on together, he'll get real good mark my words
>>
>>7879917
>and is actively encouraging it
nice. what is he doing? what is still being worked on?
>>
>>7880005
Clothes, names, getting into chastity, etc.
>>
>>7880058
cute. what else?
>>
>>7877501
Would you feel better with lower libido? >>7877880
>>
>>7880631
I would prefer not to squander hours everyday to beat down my eternal boner.

On the other hand though, my work requires me to be /fit/ and shirtless at times. AA and estro boobs would pose quite a problem.
>>
>>7883129
Wear a crop top
>>
>>7876037
The fake smile is so condescending.
>>
>>7879055
im in the same situation. Whats your future plan? Is there a way to cure AGP? I know im not a tranny because im 24 and still alive presenting as male. Im on spiro and agp won't go away.
>>
>>7876037
is she fucking high
>>
File: 1484939431483.jpg (202KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
1484939431483.jpg
202KB, 600x638px
>>7884432
>Whats your future plan?
Honestly the way I ease my suffering is telling myself I'll transition medically and live an open life at home. I hate to be a snowflake but I can relate to the non binary/genderqueer stuff and may live publicly around that.

>Is there a way to cure AGP?
None that I know of, sorry mate.
>>
I wanna have a girly personality. I'm so unrelatable to girls thought that i've never even had a female friend in my life and whenever i try to befriend one they immediately think i'm hitting on them or want to fuck me.

this fetish is going overboard with me desu but i dunno whatever i guess. it's really a management time issue for me in the sense that i gotta do productive shit but i spend 1/2 of my time thinking or engaging on my fetish in some way.
>>
Where do you buy cheap dresses/skirts/clothes online? Sorry if this is a common question but I don't use this board often
>>
>>7873813
What causes agp, a fetish, to produce gender dysphoria to the point of transitioning/suicide? It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>7889429
chinkstores but good luck fitting in them
>>
Pretty sure I'm AGP because I didn't feel very strongly about my gender identity until I was about 16 (22 now).
I kind of thought it was exciting when I first found out about it but now I feel actual dysphoria when I think about the body I want.
I feel like transitioning is for my own benefit and don't care about sexual stuff right now.
Maybe I'm still AGP but even if that's the case I have completely stopped worrying about it.
>>
I assume this is common for AGP:

I guess I'm kinda of a twink/cuteboy or whatever, but I'm really jealous of girls because they can easily get sexual attention from boys.
>>
>>7873813
What does agp mean? Google won't tell me
>>
I never talked about my agp with anyone. >>7879084 description made me shake uncontrollably in excitement. I don't think I want to transition yet the idea of being a girlfriend of a dominant man, the specific focus on the word girlfriend is exhilarating.

I once tried to pull on panties and I lost my breath from the excitement when I had them on me. My sexual fantasy is me being in panties, girly shirt and thigh socks. The man pulls down my panties and completely dominates me in bed. He whispers "good girl" to my ear as he is deeply penetrating me and is giving himself uncontrollable pleasure by gently using the body of his tender girlfriend.

So if I don't feel the need to transition I am just cis man with agp induced pseudo bi right? I have experience only with girls and that is appealing to me, yet this submissive girl inside me is very tempting. Is it possible for me to be in a happy relationship with a gay top? Would a gay top be ok with calling me girl in bed and having me in panties?
>>
>>7894917
That sounds much more like Hsts behavior
>>
So then, what's the point of putting your dick behind your thighs?

I've been putting off this question for a while now, but I figured I'd finally ask...

I've tried it, mostly only results in leaking precum and me getting horny. I'd figure it's supposed to give you erectile dysfunction (intentionally)
>>
>>7896793
So that your panties have the amazing smooth, flat look cis girls get.
>>
>>7896902
that would be cinegynephilia
or motofeminism
>>
File: runescapegf.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
runescapegf.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
How does one go about finding an AGP girlfriend?
>>
File: tsQBQtD.jpg (42KB, 680x727px) Image search: [Google]
tsQBQtD.jpg
42KB, 680x727px
>have wanted to be a girl for a long time
>finally find my anime waifu
>want to lesbians her but also want to be a man for her
What does this mean, orher than that I am autistic as fuck?
>>
>that feel when you want to transition but don't want to lose your whole family and don't know how it's going to turn out

What do?
>>
>>7903934
>want to lesbians her but also want to be a man for her
If you want want to be her, you aren't true AGP.
>>
>>7904033
Trannies are gross and not really women. Don't throw away years of your life to be one.
>>
File: gay death.jpg (105KB, 852x768px) Image search: [Google]
gay death.jpg
105KB, 852x768px
>>7873813
I'm thinking about buying spiro off alldaychemist, how likely is it that I will get in trouble with the law.
>>
>>7904293
Basically zero
>>
>>7873813
Have any AGPs transitioned?
>>
>>7904970
yes. [spoiler]don't.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7904293
Spiro does jack on its own
>>
>>7905513
It stops masculinisation and gives minor feminisation (like softer skin and maybe slight breast growth) just like any other antiandrogen on its own does. That's very significant. It's not particularly good compared to the other options in terms of side effects and such but it works just fine as an antiandrogen.
>>
>>7904982
Why?
>>
>>7902438
An AGP girlfriend must be the best kind of girlfriend.
Surely no "chaser" complaints from her.
>>
i wanna learn to box and be a boxing beast but at the same time im taking herbal hormones to soothe my AGP and my tits are getting sore as shit. Im torn between this faux transition and martial arts. Maybe i should just take AA instead but that'd make me a weak ass testosteroneless man who'd get his ass kicked easily.
>>
>>7910490
do it
it's really arousing when you realize how weak you've gotten
>>
>>7910594
!!!
>>
>>7910594

Do you mean in the context of a strong man being able to take you easily without you able to do anything to resist him? Is it instead just being weaker like a woman?
>>
op's pic is overly offensive. Never show this picture to any your Chinese friend.
>>
File: 6630846763862050034.jpg (88KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
6630846763862050034.jpg
88KB, 750x562px
What this girl wears is actually a political uniform back to Mao's time. Their jobs is to critisize any highly educated citizen whose political point of view is different from Mao. That was a blood wash about 50 years ago which has been acknowledged the severest mistake officially by goverment...
>>
>>7910658
No, men are disgusting. It works inherently, like when you have trouble lifting something you used to manage with ease. Or when realizing that a large number of women could take you easily without you being able to do anything to resist her
>>
So some people actually brew their own steroids and sell them and use them, since the raws are vastly cheaper than the price of the finished product...

Could the same be done with estrogen? I want to brew ALOT of estrogen and give it to all my agp/hsts friends and help them out. Only after it's been well tested of course.
>>
>>7910895
how can you call yourself agp if you don't want to be dominated by a man?
>>
>>7910916
Because I'm agp not some kind of hyper fag who just wants to date straight men. Liking women is agp
>>
>>7910895
>number of women could take you easily without you being able to do anything to resist her
don't worry that won't be happening.
>>
>>7910964
If I were cute and not disgusting then it could happen easily, which is enough for agp to work with
>>
>>7910962
wanting to have a man make a woman of you is agp.
>>
When fantasies are realised they turn into nightmares
>>
>>7911003
what do you mean??
>>
File: 042_AjaEvans002_2048x1400.jpg (468KB, 2048x1400px) Image search: [Google]
042_AjaEvans002_2048x1400.jpg
468KB, 2048x1400px
>>7905647 >>7910490
>Anti-androgens are good for you.
Yeahno. This is a trans woman thread, not an eunuch thread. White people don't seem to comprehend this difference... and people who want to guide trans women into self destruction thrive on this incomprehension.

>>7910594
>it's really arousing when you realize how weak you've gotten
But hanging yourself is more arousing.

>>7910916
>how can you call yourself agp if you don't want to be dominated by a man?
White people mistake femininity for masochism once again.

>>7910973
>If I were cute and not disgusting
But cute IS disgusting, you pedo.
Strong is feminine.
>>
>>7912571
Nobody asked non-white ape for an opinion.
>>
File: ku_relays_sat_nk04_t460.jpg (44KB, 460x684px) Image search: [Google]
ku_relays_sat_nk04_t460.jpg
44KB, 460x684px
>>7912681
My post is designed to be disregarded by stupid white people. The world is at no loss without them.

Meanwhile strong, healthy, smart and sexy black trans women with big balls and high sex drive who do read my post will inseminate the world.
>>
File: 201.png (130KB, 458x470px) Image search: [Google]
201.png
130KB, 458x470px
>>7912681
You are without a doubt the worst shitposters I've ever heard of.
>>
File: 202.jpg (43KB, 635x360px) Image search: [Google]
202.jpg
43KB, 635x360px
>>7912728
And that's directed at you too.
>>
File: Walmart people.jpg (45KB, 410x715px) Image search: [Google]
Walmart people.jpg
45KB, 410x715px
>Oh, to be a woman for one day!
>>
>>7910899
Oestrogen is really cheap so I don't imagine it would be easier to produce it yourself. I don't imagine it would be even if it was expensive either since you'd need equipment and technical knowledge for it.
>>
>>7913890
where's the cheapest place to get it? China?
>>
AGP manga thread >>7900734
>>
>been depressed as long as i can remember
>grades are falling in college, really don't even want to be there
>don't want to be anywhere or do anything, really just want to not exist
>have felt like this forever, have no hobbies/interests/personality
>everythings just getting worse
>pretty sure I'm trans/agp
>know I'd never pass and no one in my family would accept it

I really don't know what to do except kill myself or go try to live in the wilderness until I die. I hate everything and I want to be dead. It's not gonna get better it's just going to get worse as I get older.
>>
>>7921761
how bout you leave college and you get a job?

There's times when the acceptable or most comfortable road becomes unwalkable and you just need to create a new reality for yourself. You don't seem to have a choice desu. Just become a wageslave and you'll easily afford HRT. Move out then as soon as possible.
>>
>>7921817
I can afford HRT right now but I have no idea if it'll actually help and I wouldn't pass anyway and it's not gonna make me be normal.
>>
>>7923065
It would at least stop your body from getting worse, and maybe improve it enough that you can have more/better moments where you're able to ignore the problems and feel feminine.

Also it changes your brain chemistry, which makes some people feel better (though others don't report anything noticeable). It's definitely affected me that way.
>>
File: Ja_Der_Mond.jpg (550KB, 515x823px) Image search: [Google]
Ja_Der_Mond.jpg
550KB, 515x823px
Anybody else also feel the fabric of their cozy lady underwear irritating the testicular skin after a while?
>>
so why aren't you all transitioning yet?
>>
>>7925855
that means it is too tight and you're cutting off circulation.
if you're not careful gangrene could set in.
balls need to breathe.
>>
>>7927859
>implying you can transition to being a cis girl
>>
>>7927880
>implying that matters
>>
>>7928240
it does to me
>>
>>7928253
well you're stuck as a man otherwise, which really fucking sucks
>>
>>7928263
i am aware
>>
>>7927859

I am... and making no progress because I don't have a job to pay for transition. Just the savings I draw upon for HRT.
>>
>>7928355
it's worse than not being passable 2bh

>>7928402
at least you have hrt right? i only just managed to end neetdom for $$$, good luck
>>
>>7928439
idk. why is it worse?
>>
>>7928452
it's like you realize you're being cronenberg'd but then you stop it from getting any worse
>>
>>7873813
>tfw when cum with dildo in my ass

Just started using a dildo I got online. Holy shit full body orgasm feels good.
>>
>>7927859
because I am ugly af and would rather be invisible and ignored as a man than be shamed by my friends and family and even strangers as an ugly fake woman
>>
>>7928439

It's the resume part that holds me back. I don't have one written and whenever I try to find a model to format mine with I can't find one before I get bored so I go back to the unproductive distractions I enjoy more. And then I feel it's not even worth applying even for a job of little importance without a resume, like they'll think you put no effort in at all and don't care. I did do an open interview at McDonald's a month or two ago, but I was stumped when I was asked, "Why do you want to work here?" My parents just sent me off that very same morning to the interview since my brother's girlfriend was already going, and I have never been someone who thinks on their feet, so of course I didn't have an answer prepared. Also, I was a bit worried about what "available work hours" meant. I put I was available every hour except the eight I need for sleeping because I figured that they would give me something consistent within, but not for the entire length of the range that I provided. I have no interest in a job that is not on a consistent schedule; getting called the day before to know when I'm expected to clock in is totally off the table. Plus, I want to go back to college, so I will need that stability.
>>
>>7928491

>tfw no full-body orgasm from getting fucked in the ass by a loving boyfriend and with cuddles after
>>
>>7928740
since you're agp, you should be comfortable with code right? ;^)

anyway just substitute your shit in here and this is a solid template https://www.overleaf.com/8625878tzvvwxrcnwnw#/30710204/

as for interviews...i guess try to prepare stuff that makes them believe you are a good little wagecuck, that's all they want to hear it makes them feel important
>>
>>7928897
Oh god I don't think I could handle a real dick yet. I just started and I only take about 3-4inches for the most part. With small increments of taking all 6.7 inches. Cuddles do sound good though=(
>>
>>7928740
>I was stumped when I was asked, "Why do you want to work here?"

No offense but you sound dumb as fuck.
The reason you want to work there is money.
How is that not obvious to you?
>>
>>7929314

No, duh. You must be the retarded one for not realizing that's not the answer they're looking for. It's obvious to them you're applying because you need money, or you wouldn't be applying.
>>
>>7929346
It's McDonald's. What can you say, "It's my calling"?
>>
>>7929369
"Since I was a child I have dreamt of flipping burgers!"

Aren't they replacing humans with robots at McDonalds?
>>
>>7929314
autism

you both know you're there only for the money. it's a test to see if you will dance like a good monkey
>>
>>7927877
Geez how are you supposed to crossdress like that
>>
File: david-brent.png (266KB, 582x420px) Image search: [Google]
david-brent.png
266KB, 582x420px
>>7929369
"I feel that my innovative skill set could be used in synergy with my coworkers to innovate and curate a bespoke experience for customers allowing us to circle back and take a disruptive deep dive outside the box to leverage and utilize in its entirety the low-hanging fruit going forward."
>>
>>7929450
3/10, used the word innovative too many times
>>
>>7928505
Or you can take you titty skittles in secret and have a better body for yourself while still being perceived the same by others. If you're really unpassable and ugly it won't be noticeable to them.
>>
>>7930126
>>7928505
skittles have actually improved my looks by about .5-1 points or so
>>
>>7930126
>falling for the take estrogen but stay a man socially meme
just like this op >>7933643
>>
>>7933827
>hopelessly unpassable
>looks like a lesbian
really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>7873813
AGP anon we talked 4 days ago on your throwaway email, please check it I sent you an email.
>>
>tfw the thread slowed the fuck down
What happened?
>>
>>7937026
People realizing that AGP isn't actually a thing.
>>
>>7937032
that is not why.
t. anon who believes in agp but hasn't posted in this thread until now
>>
>>7937026
It's just this board

Also agp is not a meme. I fucking hope not. Agp repressed Trans here.
>>
Agp is a meme, i cd like crazy and i was depressed and everything between age 17-19, really perverted & going through gender bender stuff.
Now i'm 28 and its just a meme, my gf got tons of her clothes at my apertment and she leaves beauti-products as well, she studies for the whole week and comes by on weekends most of the time.

I get ultra horny when smoking weed and could easily steal a pair from her but there is no interest.

This is the part, like all fucked up cults, like AA "you will always be an alcohol", where mongoloid transfreaks come out and say "hurr durr wait in 5 years hurr ull be crippingly depressed"

AGP is a meme, a very hot & fun meme ofcourse, it's like when people dream of entering animes, but you can do it in real life, and passable/hot trans reaches the biggest high, but its a meme none-theless.

Unless you are mentally ill.
>>
>>7937275
>tfw I always thought I was slightly autistic
>>
>>7937275
>but you can do it in real life, and passable/hot trans reaches the biggest high,
if you can be passable/hot and get that high, why shouldn't you?
>>
>>7937275
Well living with AGP as a male is manageable if it's only wearing women's clothing that turns you on but good luck when its the body
>>
>>7937275
What about AGP is a meme in your opinion?
>>
>>7937275
>I'm AGP and don't need to transition therefore no other AGPs do.
>>
>>7937275
Please be true
>>
>>7937366
What if it's neither?
>>
Is anybody else so AGP that they never developed a normal sexuality or even know what their sexuality is?

For years I read and watched AGP fantasy stuff without masturbating (although I'd get hard). Meanwhile as I aged through puberty I never developed what I thought was an attraction for any other person I'd ever seen, emotionally or sexually. I remember saying I had a crush on a girl in like Grade 4 but I think that might be just been because she was nice and pretty. I never watched porn and never had a sexual or romantic experience. So, from like the age of like 16-17 I assumed I was asexual, although I constantly flip flopped in my brain and never consolidated on one identity.

Then, I'm 18ish years old and I start having wet dreams, often. I don't ever learn what happens in these dreams (potentially revealing something about my sexuality) because I don't remember dreams ever period. But, the whole ordeal is embarrassing so I try out masturbating as a utilitarian thing to prevent them. When I try it for the first time I find out that I can jerk it to straight content as well as my AGP stories. So, I assume I'm heterosexual and I guess this thing I've been reading about called AGP. But, I've still never found an attraction to somebody in real life, so does that mean I'm asexual? Should I doubt my hetero porn behaviour as actually just working through AGP thoughts (to this day I find it hard to seperate AGP and non AGP attraction when masturbating)?

So, here I am now. Probably attracted to women and most definitely AGP but without any romantic feelings or lived attraction to anybody I've seen. Maybe I just have a really low libido? Maybe attraction is much much more subtle than I'm lead to believe. Idk. But, the one thing I never even remotely ever thought I was was attracted to men.

1/2
>>
>>7941993
After some experimenting and scrolling through some female hetero and male gay oriented soft porn I manage to jerk it. I've managed to masturbate a few times more since then go this stuff. But, the one thing that I don't know is if this is just a another result of AGP and I'm just fantasising about it in a way I never have before (it's always been very focused on my own body and not sex). But it's not the same as my attraction to women. I can't just look at a hot guy and masturbate to it. So far each time I've thought about sex specifically when doing it.

I don't know what to do. I just want to have real feelings or feel reaffirmed that I have none and I'm an ace or something. I'm also trans and I feel like this is really invalidating and shameful. I was hoping that HRT would "fix" me and result in a change into a more normal sexuality but after months absolutely nothing had changed about my sexuality. I don't even know how to tell a therapist about this. I feel really ashamed about it and I'm scared they'd say I'm not really trans because of it. I can't tell anybody about it at all because I just feel so bad about it. What do I do?

2/2
>>
>Project slows down
>Dysphoria is back
help
>>
File: 1428486620224.jpg (39KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1428486620224.jpg
39KB, 750x574px
>tfw after few months of hormones and developing gyno you realize you're not coming anywhere close to being positively feminine overall.
>tfw but agp didn't go away.
>>
>>7941996
i have the same issue as you, I've even had those wet dreams you speak of, regardless of never feeling attracted to anyone.

I suppose you could try nofap for a couple of months and see if your sexuality shifts. I've felt mildly sexually attracted to women after the second week doing it.

Also, do you see yourself forming an attraction to people if you really like them personally? Maybe you're just to lonely and need to feel emotionally attached before sexual attraction kicks in (sorta in the opposite direction as normal people.)
>>
>>7937367
AGP is 100% a meme though
don't confuse memehood with existence
>>
>>7943218
"AGP is a meme" is a meme.
>>
>>7943239
True.
I don't think "'AGP is a meme' is a meme" is a meme though.
>>
>>7943284
No, it's a fact.
>>
>>7942957
I have never masturbated an unhealthy amount, maybe 2/3 times a week at MOST. And I can say I've masturbated maybe 4 times in the last 3 months. As I said in those posts I also never masturbated until I was 18. So, idk.

I honestly feel like I'm autistic or something. That I'm broken. No I don't and can't develop romantic or sexual attraction to people after getting to know them.
>>
>>7944451
When is it that prevents you feeling romantic attraction, even without sexual?
>>
Where do you get your stockings and how can I find what size I am
>>
>>7944494
When? I have no idea what you mean. What? I don't know. I've never been romantically intimate with anybody else but I've also never had a crush on anybody for any reason or whatever
>>
>>7912571
hmm serious question, why is she naked?
>>
>>7929369
just because its mcdonalds doesnt mean the job is easy and could be done by literally anyone. they actually test the shit out of you, you're supposed to know in written detail how to perform every task, so much so that blue chip manufacturers consider previous experience at mcdonalds a good mark on their resume.
>The reason you want to work there is money.
you're retarded if you think you can say that at any job interview even if it is to shove shopping carts back inside walmart. this is where you literally may have autism if you don't understand the social complexities involved in a job interview.
>>
>>7947680
She's just pointing out the obnoxiousness that is employment under capitalism. You know and they know that the only reason you're there is to get money, and yet you must play along with the elaborate charade, dancing like a monkey for its master.
>>
>>7948770
That charade is not part of capitalism. It's crappy culture independent of based capitalism.
>>
File: 1487183876400.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1487183876400.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
Did anyone ever suddenly remember a humiliating/arousing moment that imprinted their AGP?
>be 9 or 10
>at female cousin's birthday party
>only boy invited
>already proto-AGP at this point
>they have a fucking magician
>I get selected to be his subject
>whatever
>he hooks the end of a scarf in my shirt
>false "hook" of the trick is that it'll turn different colors if I lie
>asks me prying questions in front of crowd of girls
>this confuses and arouses the confused and aroused young fetishist
>last question
>do you like wearing women's clothing?
>n-no...
>pulls scarf out
>with a bra attached
>applause and giggling
>theyknow.jpg
>at this point I'm convinced he read my mind
>wish the Earth would swallow me up, but my newfound boner wouldn't fit
>CDing, especially bras, still a source of intense arousal to this day
>mfw I realize a cheap magician influenced my psychosexual development
>>
File: C4qCjYJXUAQeshb.jpg (76KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
C4qCjYJXUAQeshb.jpg
76KB, 850x850px
not sure if im agp or not (probally am though) but i have this thing were
>when i feel no disphoriya at all about my gender i get turned on like all hell bout being a cute girl
>when i feel disporiya about me gender i turn into an a-sexual wreck that cant get turned on by anything
>>
>>7876281
I would also like to know this...
>>
>>7876281
I read a study claiming they could do that but you'd have to wear the corset for over 2 years at almost all times and you'd get a 25% waist reduction.

Doctors warned however that it can deform the ribcage and spine if used to that extent. It also difficults breathing which has other health side effects attached.
>>
File: 1465908149533.gif (438KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465908149533.gif
438KB, 500x375px
>>7949848
Mine came from watching Ranma too much.
>>
>>7950833
>it can deform the ribcage
Isn't that exactly what a transwoman would want?
>>
>>7950872
I don't know but it sounded spooky when i read it.
>>
File: h.jpg (144KB, 600x945px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
144KB, 600x945px
This thread seems a lot less mentally ill than the the /mtfg/
>>
>>7950872
>>7950886
deforming the ribcage seems like exactly the point to me

what's the study? have a link?
>>
>>7951178
I didnt really read the study. I red an article that cited the study but i cant find it.

The negative health effects are all over the web though so i really wouldn't tred that territory if i were u.
>>
>tfw when agp, but still kinda mild
>would like to be girl but don't hate being guy
>and hormones has so much baggage
>but im still real young and don't want to waste it
>plus what if it get's worse
>>
>>7950981

It is. Until that androgynous poster lunatic posts. This board would be much better if he and Caraposter never came here.
>>
>>7952956
>that androgynous poster lunatic
Who?
>>
>>7952967

The guy who posts things in the same vein as this post. >>7912571
>>
>>7951256
I'm dysphoric enough for it not to matter, I'm already injecting experimental drugs
>>
What kind of sex does /agpg/ have? I want to try intercrural and frotting because it's more intimate and gentle than anal. You probably really feel like a girl in missionary with a guy who treats you like one. Also I don't want to be paranoid about aids. Am I liable to get any bugs from frotting? Is it reasonable to ask a guy to wear a condom for everything?
>>
>>7954420

>What kind of sex does /agpg/ have?

The kind where I'm alone in my room and all I have is my hand.
>>
>>7910490
>hormones to soothe my AGP
Never got this meme even though I'm self medding.
>>
>>7954503
Well for me its not like they have a huge chemical effect on my brain (if any) but more like "i get off to looking like a cute girl and hormones atleast prevent me from losing the chance of looking like one." So by soothing i mean they prevent the decline of my sexuality (since AGP is all i have as far as sexual attractions go) that requires me to look somewhat passable, or not hideous when crossdressing.
>>
>>7954420
>What kind of sex does /agpg/ have?
you're not serious are you
>>
File: 27-8-990x643.jpg (75KB, 990x643px) Image search: [Google]
27-8-990x643.jpg
75KB, 990x643px
haven't been here for a while. but this pic made me think of this place
>>
>>7954420
I just do anal, never touch my dick, just ride the pleasure until bf finishes
>>
>>7958677
>never touch my dick,
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>7958697
>hsts
I don't touch my dick because agp porn makes me think its hot not to touch and cum from anal alone
>>
File: 1482218151910.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1482218151910.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
>>7958516
DELET
>>
>>7958719
You're truagp after all.
>>
Wow, I've experienced this exact thing since early teens, never realised it was an actual thing with a term. I'm comfortable in my male identity and don't have any dysphoria but the idea of being a chick is something I've always fantasised about, usually sexually. Funny I should see this now as I've just started slowly getting things ready to get into crossdressing this past week
>>
>>7958516
Whatever I'm over it.
>>
>>7904033
cd

>>7944522
back of package shows sizing
>>
File: IMG_rb3z1z.jpg (159KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_rb3z1z.jpg
159KB, 1440x1080px
Hello everyone.

Today, I discovered more about myself. But I still have question, and maybe you have answers

2 days ago, I wanted to wear nail polish. I don't know why, but I wanted to. Yesterday, was browsing Amazon, and I see black fake-latex stockings. I feeled the urge to buy them, with lace gloves.

Today, I've received my Amazon package. When I've being wearing stockings and gloves, I was feeling «feminine».

Normally, I dislike my body (because fat neckbeard). But while I'm wearing this, I fully accept my body, just wanting to be more feminine, with female clothes, and makeup.

It's not like I dislike to be male, but I prefer myself I see me as a woman.

Is this AGP? Or I'm slowly becoming a trans?

>pic related, my hand, and small part of my legs.
>>
>>7963741
>I fully accept my body

sounds like a fetish
>>
>>7963800
It's like I forget my fat male body, feeling like an hot girl
>>
>>7963741
Idk about the full body thing but I know accepting my agp made me realize I was trans.
Still don't feel like a woman, just being trans-fem right now
>>
>>7963811
yeah sounds like you like dressing up in girls clothes
>>
>>7963741
>Is this AGP? Or I'm slowly becoming a trans?
AGP can become trans.
>>
Is getting dysphoric from cross-dressing a thing? I wish I could enjoy my AGP more.
>>
>>7964740
Personally looking at my manface when crossdressing has the only dysphoria inducing thing that my agp has caused so i wouldnt recommend. Its really good at provoking that reality/fantasy clash.
>>
>>7964816
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I get dysphoric from cross-dressing. Was wondering if other AGPs do as well.

The few times I tried cross-dressing, I felt so awful looking at my manly body in women's clothing and wasn't turn on at all, even though it's the only thing I think about when masturbating.
>>
>>7964740
I get this as well. Going on hormones will hopefully change that.
>>
>>7964740
Totally
Personally my body dsyphoria isn't a big everyday but anytime I cd it kills me
>>
>>7964948
Yep once you go on hormones you will be dysphoric 24/7 except when cd'ing.
>>
>>7965076
cd till pass and all is good :)
>>
>>7965141
fuck off youngshit
>>
>>7965169
25 is young? kinda middle ground, tickled your funny bone?
>>
>tfw getting offended by cheap jokes on women now
>>
>tfw stopped feeling the agp shame
>bought bunch of fetish stuff
>still feel good about self
Just accept that you're a tranny with a fetish
Makes life easier
>>
File: IMG_20170322_201626.jpg (2MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_201626.jpg
2MB, 2976x3968px
Hey, it's >>7963741
First nail polish attempt

Ratings?
>>
>>7967706
pretty good for first attempt though im not digging the brown
>>
>>7967735
I prefer personally prefer dark color, but also bought brighter color (Pink and red)
>>
so my bf is agp- its pretty cute considering hes both very masc but when dressed up he passes well. however, recently hes been talking more and more about wanting to be trans, but i dont want to lose my hot masc top bf/occasional sissy to being a hon. im ftm, pretty andro, so im afraid my transness is somehow influcing him. advice on how to make him feel more secure as just having agp, and not needing to be trans?
>>
>>7967871
chop his dick off
>>
>>7967706
mega hon hand it looks really bad desu
>>
>>7967871
don't make her suffer any longer you selfish cunt
>>
>>7967871
Better start working on that meta-bisexuality ;)
>>
>>7967828

I went for a really dark purple OPI too. I thought it had sparkles mixed in it. I didn't buy any top coat either because I didn't know that added the shine. So it didn't turn out as nicely as the picture on the product page. I want to try it again at some point.
>>
>>7969066
Sad :(
I suppose that I'm supposed to fix my hand instead of the polish?

>>7971304
For now, I'm happy with it, you should try again
>>
File: WIN_20170323_16_14_56_Pro.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170323_16_14_56_Pro.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Bumping with my hand
>>
>>7972463
I don't get your obsession with these wedding hand sleeves or whatever the fuck
>>
>>7972581
Don't know, I just like them
>>
>>7972463
You don't look like you'll ever pass so stop this shit.
>>
>>7970551
but shed turn into an ugly hon i can tell from a mile away :(
>>7970551
thanks bruh ;)
>>
>>7971768
if you lose some weight your hand might look less like a meatslab with sausages

but you dont seem dysphoric or care about passing so just have fun with your agp

i personally dont like nail polish at all and prefer to see well-groomed and healthy nails
>>
Saving this thread from death, also check your email agpanon.
>>
Do you think typical agp persons are so cringe because of sites like susans and feminization secrets?
>>
>>7963741
your hand is so feminine!
>>
>>7967871
this
>>7970551
>don't make her suffer any longer you selfish cunt
>>
>>7941993
>>7941996
Bumping this. I kinda would really love a second opinion.
>>
>found some female deodorant
>wore it
>i like the smell better
>someone notices
>says "haha anon are you wearing womans deodorant"
>say "n-no my laundry got mixed up with x"
>oh
>go home and throw it away

it never ends or gets better does it
>>
>>7982928
you know that's the agp equivalent of cucking yourself?
>>
>>7982943
im really starting to think im trans + agp and not just agp

i used to get turned on by stuff in my mid teens and now I'm just suicidal and depressed by it
>>
>>7982944
Trans is is just a symptom of some AGP.
>>
>>7982970
how do i get rid of it
>>
>>7982974
Try integrating your AGP into your life so that it becomes normal and stops being something you feel dysphoric for.
>>
>>7982994
not that anon but how to do this?
I've been on hrt for 5 months and i like the effects but it's also made me even more jealous of cis girls
maybe finding a bf who would treat me like a girl would help
>>
>>7983119
Getting a bf like that is probably the single biggest way to do so.

Other ways may be casual crossdressing in private, crossdressing underneath your boy clothes the rest of the time, being unashamed of being feminine, and indulging AGP fantasies however you normally do that.
>>
>>7982928
lol i once went out to college with girls' deodorant and perfume and i remember i sat next to a girl in the bus and as i was descending she started chuckling and whispering something to her friends who were sitting in the back seats while glancing at me.

I didn't actually went to college that day after that episode.
>>
Is it true that AGPs make better women than real women?
>>
Anyone here has/had an eating disorder associated with AGP?
>>
>>7984879
I used to be obese, but AGP gave me the motivation to lose weight.
>>
>>7982994
>integrating your agp into your life
This, dsyphoria has been so much better
Still hate how my body fills womens clothes and other masc stuff, going from femboi bica to hrt soon
>>
How does agp mix with low self esteem?
>>
>>7985952
For me, pretty bad, but it can be good (
>>7984927 )
>>
>>7958697
>H S T S
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
>>
>>7983119
what have u noticed after being on hrt for 5 months
>>
>>7976331

>everyone here is AGP and anon
>refers to someone in particular as AGP anon

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>7985952
Pretty badly, been struggling with this for years and still boymoding even after 3 yrs of HRT.
>>
>>7994001
how has hrt treated you over a three year period?

do tell, as somebody starting hrt soon...
>>
File: super_thick_pawg-7457.jpg (37KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
super_thick_pawg-7457.jpg
37KB, 500x667px
>>7983119
>>7985257

>it's also made me even more jealous of cis girls
>Still hate how my body fills womens clothes

This. How can you not feel like shit next to a woman like this? I see one once in a while wide hips and a big butt, sometimes even with large breasts. I felt so bad last spring semester when I saw a girl like that checking me out and talking about me with her friend. It feels really wrong to be seen as a potential male partner by a woman; to be seen that way by an attractive one you want to be like is painful on top of that.
>>
>>7994017
Physical changes have been pretty typical stuff, kind of nice I suppose, though chest department could be better and still suffer from big shoulders.

Mentally feeling a bit better but not as much as I'd hope to, ask what exactly if you want me to be more specific.
>>
>>7994086
That looks photoshopped :|

Also this is a blue board so pls delet
>>
File: agpaf.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
agpaf.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
I go through long periods of wanting to transition, during this time acting very fem and so forth. I feel this way for the majority of the time. Sexually, I don't seek out women or even feel physically attracted to them, it's strictly males and transexuals.

But then I have spells (lasting like a week or two) where I go the complete opposite direction. Stop shaving and go full dominant male mode. Stop thinking about men and solely seek out transexuals or women (mainly transexuals though) for sex.

What's up with that?

>inb4 mental illness
>>
>>7994086
"pawg" into the bbc/cuck stuff eh?? or did the hypno porn hit you too hard?
>>
>>7994097
any fat redistribution around the shoulder area? how old were you? hips get any bigger?

honestly just tell me everything i'm not quite too shirt was to ask. do you smell different yet? hairgrowth differences? hairline differences?
>>
>>7994243
No fat redistribution in the shoulders but I was always thin and not muscular at all, started at 19, hips might have gotten slightly bigger but I never really measured it accurately. Butt definitely got bigger and rounder though, into a much more feminine shape.

There's a lot of things in everything and honestly I can't remember either buut... Yeah definitely smell different, I would say it probably happens in the first 6 months though its hard to notice how you smell but especially sweat smells kind of 'less bad' and just doesn't smell as fast I feel.

As for hair, can't say I've noticed any difference in growth but hairline has been filling up in my temples slowly which is nice.

AGP stuff is less present in life, my sex drive is really low which is kind of nice since before it was just a chore really, but that hasn't taken away the dysphoria or desire to be female/more feminine. Sexual interest has switched from mostly girls to mostly guys but I'm a retarded kv anyway...
>>
>>7994110

Maybe that one was. But you do know what I mean, don't you?

>>7994236

>bbc/cuck stuff eh

Eww. Fuck no. Have never seen hypno porn either. It sounds too cringy.
>>
>>7994322
thank you anon
>>
Hey guys I have a problem.
I'm not sure wheter I'm AGP, trans or just a crossdresser (I'm a bi cis male for referenbi) but thats not whats bothering me. (It does bother me however)
The thing is I love the idea of being impregnated, pregnant and giving birth but I hate the idea at the same time.
While it is arousing And I have a big fantasy (I can describe it if it helps). Its also just pleasant and relaxing imagining myself being motherly and taking care of a child, and them calling me "mum".

However, I DO NOT WANT CHILDREN. Anytime I see a child in public and think about having one , it seems like somewhere theres a child who is screaming or being a spoilt brat to their parents, plus my life plan has no room for children and i dont trust myself
So wat do?
>>
>>7994793
Take HRT and watch your baby fever rise, then get cripplingly sad cuz you cant give birth.
>>
>>7990431
>>7994001
So you never feel like that your problems in life come from indulging in your agp since it's just making you passive.
>>
>>7996055
i consider AGP my sexual orientation (it basically is that for me) and so will most likely be in the closet and probably alone for my whole life
otherwise indulging in it in private doesnt really affect the rest of my life
>>
>free of AGP fantasies for a few weeks
>relapse hard today and end up cumming to disgusting degrading thoughts

Why can't this just stop for good?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x351px
>>7873813
Did you guys not use the Cypro reset trick?

Go on cypro (no E) long enough to shut down sex drive

Starve out the masturbatory brain circuit that causes AGP and resets the reward circuit when you have your first new fap cycle (make sure it's a Hetero and don't self insert as the female)

come off cypro and enjoy your new kickstarted masculinity.
I have fucked 5 girls this past 3 months and been lifting like crazy
>>
Is there a place where one can talk about their AGP without having pressure to transition? It seems everyone IRL thinks it is part of being trans.
>>
>>7996152
How can something that you spend time on not have an effect on your life.
>>
>>7998299
Surely you won't revert back to AGP in the long-term
>>
>>7998320
>It seems everyone IRL thinks it is part of being trans.

It can be...yet it also doesn't have to be. Find out what category your in then go to like /gif/ or some sort of crossdresser reddit tier section if you don't think you fit into a trans or dyshproic category
>>
File: 1470799720249.png (117KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470799720249.png
117KB, 683x470px
>>7998299
i'm just transitioning tbdesu sempai
>>
>>8000653
same desu
my skin is really soft now and just rubbing my skin together feels sooooooooo good
>>
>>7994894
Same poster as >>7994793
Is that the only thing I can do?
Is there anyway I can get rid of or indulge this baby fever?
Also does anyone else feel like this, my bf and trans friend said it isn't but idk if I believe them
>>
>>8001058
Meant to say:
>Does anyone else feel like this, my bf said it isn't weird and my trans friend said its normal for women to feel like this but idk if I believe them.
>>
File: vicakerekes.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vicakerekes.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
wew
>>
Just randomly came across this thread, I don't usually browse this board.

Huh, I didn't know there was a word for what I am. Neat.
>>
>>8004408
Leave now unless you want to end up a pill popping tranny
>>
>>8004704
It's too late for the poor soul, total ignorance was the only thing that could have saved her. Now that she tasted the fruit of knowledge, there's no going back to Eden.
>>
>>8004704
eh I've considered this before but came to the conclusion that:
>a) I'm not actually trans since I'm mostly comfortable with my male body outside of sexual fantasies and intermittent longing for cute clothes
and
>b) I would make a hideously ugly woman unless medical science comes up with a way to reconfigure bone shape during plastic surgery, skull included. I have a barrel chest, enormous head, and general proportions of a gorilla.

I mean, if someone ever comes up with a pill to perfectly turn someone into a woman like in Gaiman's "Changes" I'd pop it in a heartbeat but alas that's just a fantasy.
>>
>>8004867
> I'm not actually trans since I'm mostly comfortable with my male body outside of sexual fantasies and intermittent longing for cute clothes

Yeah good luck staying that way, it tends to get worse.
>>
>>8004408
>Huh, I didn't know there was a word for what I am. Neat.
It's cool to learn about yourself, isn't it? Tell us about your journey of discovery, from the first thing you realized was different about you up to discovering the word.
>>
>>8003680
wow i'm like 99% asexual but this girl turns me on somehow because of how beautiful she is
>>
>>8005138
it really triggered my agp desu
>>
>>8004867
t. me 3 years ago
>>
>>8004867
pretty close to my situation: I'd love to be a girl but I'm fine being a guy in most contexts, and even the most expensive and advanced of today's solutions would be pretty inadequate and probably not worth it for me

maybe somewhat more confusingly I'd probably rather be a full on futanari, you know like a female body with all the parts of a normal biological girl just with a dick too, but that's as much degenerate sci-fi for the time being as that pill
>>
where's the comrade? let's keep the conversation here
>>
>>8006438
Not the same guy, but my AGP has actually gotten better from what it was a year ago. I used to obsess over it all the time and think about how sexy it would be to be a girl. Now my AGP is pretty much just limited to occasional sexual fantasies.
>>
>>7998299
>make sure it's a Hetero and don't self insert as the female
how would it even stop you from self inserting as female?
wouldn't gay porn be better?
>>
File: the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg (465KB, 1698x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg
465KB, 1698x1198px
I'm curious, do most people here that identify as being AGP feel that it has helped them / encouraged them to choose to transition in some medical capacity?

Or do you feel it's given you a better understanding of your sexuality / but in part at least reinforced some kind of notion that medical transition would be a bad idea due to the perceived nature of what motivates you to transition?
>>
>>8008760
i'm
>>7996152
and pretty sure it was AGP that made me more and more dysphoric of my body as I got older
which led me to start hormones at 24
i feel much better now and feel no need to do anything more like transition socially
>>
>>8008760
Totally, had agp fetish since childhood so naturally am drawn to be more fem then masc. Helped me accept that I was in fact a tranny. When I got a bf I stopped caring for my traditional agp porn and think now I think of it more as a woman wanting to be sexy/attractive to her man.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-29-20-07-00.png (373KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-29-20-07-00.png
373KB, 800x1280px
>>8007612
Hey comrade I'm here (pic related to show) Only got to reply now cuz of work.
I'm also the same poster as:
>>7994793
>>8001058
>>8001068
>>
>>8009500
So what dies lacan say about it?
>>
>>8009500
i'm not sure i get your problem you outlined here >>7994793
i mean is it a conflict between this serene idealized version of motherhood that is not anything like what real children would be like?
or do you actually have dysphoria, proto-dysphoria, or dysphoria-like symptoms?
>>
>>8012748
>or do you actually have dysphoria, proto-dysphoria, or dysphoria-like symptoms?
not her but it seems like lots of us are in this position.
>>
File: Tramp-stamp.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tramp-stamp.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>tfw the idea of having a tramp stamp is hot
>>
File: PicsArt_03-30-07.26.24.jpg (206KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-30-07.26.24.jpg
206KB, 800x1280px
>>8012748
This is me talking to one of my friends about how I feel, he's trans himself and said what I have sounds like dysphoria.

Also the motherhood ideal is distressing cuz in it I'm never the father, only the mother I have other thoughts and stuff. It was just at the time thats the thought I was most preoccupied about.
>>
>>8013208
No offense but your friend seemed very sure with basically nothing to go on.
>>
>>8013208
>>8013228
>how I look nothing like the gender I want to be seen as
>Like one of the reasons I hate full body mirrors is cuz I realize how broad my shoulders are
that sounds an awful lot like dysphoria...
>>
>>8013238
It's vague enough to be absolutely anything.
>>
File: 1482223218100.jpg (44KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1482223218100.jpg
44KB, 1000x670px
>tfw shoulders forever too wide to be cute
Is there a way to do some sort of shoulder corset or fucking anything to fix this?
>>
>>8013247
not really
>>
>>8013256
nope. Part of the reason why im considering suicide.
>>
File: 1482193755449.png (95KB, 228x278px) Image search: [Google]
1482193755449.png
95KB, 228x278px
>>8013312
Me too then I guess
>>
>>8010595
Heres what Lacan says:

>Gender studied under the lens of each of these theorists looks somewhat different. In a Freudian system, women are "mutilated and must learn to accept their lack of a penis" (in Freud's terms a "deformity").[16] Lacan, however, organizes femininity and masculinity according to different unconscious structures. Both male and female subjects participate in the "phallic" organization, and the feminine side of sexuation is "supplementary" and not opposite or complementary.[17] The concept of sexuation (sexual situation), which posits the development of gender-roles and role-play in childhood, is useful in countering the idea that gender identity is innate or biologically determined. In other words, the sexuation of an individual has as much, if not more, to do with their development of a gender identity as being genetically sexed male or female.[18]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_studies#Gender_studies_and_psychoanalytic_theory
>>
>>8013256
You can balance it by getting a bigger butt
A lot of women have wide shoulders without looking like dudes because they have wide hips
Your shoulders are also partly muscle even if you don't work out so they should get smaller if you loose it

Depending on how actually wide they are compared to the rest of your body it could add up to make a big difference
>>
>>8012930
Better yet a trump stump!

Remove arm and dye stump porange
>>
Do you guys have any good female perspective writing about sex you could recommend? Not really looking for run of the mill smut. It doesn't have to be positive either, I'm interesting in reading about experiences of rape or particularly sex work.
>>
File: mzPnt3L.jpg (550KB, 3520x732px) Image search: [Google]
mzPnt3L.jpg
550KB, 3520x732px
why haven't you transitioned yet /agp/?
>>
>>8020199
Lol you can tell he's going to transition before he even starts, has that HSTS face.
>>
>>8020199
Please
No more
>>
>>8020199
Working on it senapi!
Panties everyday and estrogen in the mail :^)
>>
>>8020199
This person is a total backfeifengesicht.
>>
>>8020199

I have been on hormones for 19 months, but social transition might never happen. My face is too big and bony. Maybe if I had started 6 years before I already did.

We've been looking through old papers in the house to get rid of some of them, and we've found a number of photos from childhood. It's painful seeing how neotenous and full of potential my face was then. Since childhood I thought I was ugly because of dysphoria, but I didn't see then that I was free of all the masculine features my face has now. I wasn't ugly at all. I could have passed well and I know the ship has sailed already. My face is ruined like that Spanish fresco of Jesus.
>>
>>8023618
>My face is too big and bony.

You sound strong. I would like you in my Band.

What say you?
>>
>>8023618
How old are you now? What has the HRT done for you so far?
>>
>>8023618
just get FFS
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.