[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ctt.jpg (80KB, 610x605px) Image search: [Google]
ctt.jpg
80KB, 610x605px
>Be me
>Conventionally attracted to women. Both in a romantic way and in a very visceral sexual way. E.g. "I"m horny and I want to fuck you"
>Also be very attracted to platonic male friends over the years
>Almost exclusively white guys with blond/dirty blond/light brown hair and light coloured eyes
>More of a "I want to spend the rest of my life with you and kiss you" sort of way
>Much less of a direct "I want to fuck you, look at you, damn" attraction, but I've always wanted to see them naked with their dicks hard. Maybe jerk them off.
>Would maybe blow/get blown by one, but no anal.
>A lot less of sexual desire, more romantic, sometimes definitely a "crush" feeling and some sexual feelings but less than that of for girls. But still there in some ways.

Am I like 20% gay or bisexual or something?
>>
>>7873308
Yeah.
But to love your friends is a natural feeling.
>>
I didnt realize that I liked guys in a romantic and sexual way until i was 19, i was really oblivious, but in hindsight it all made sense, i mean im still not entirely sure whether or not i like girls... but even if i do i would rather be with a guy

Just try it out maybe you ll like it; or maybe not; who knows?
>>
I identify as bi and you just described my orientation perfectly.
>>
>>7873308

You're bisexual. Own it.
>>
you're just not able to process having a really close male relationship well, so you identify it subconsciously as a sexual thing. maybe it's an upbringing thing? cold distant father and no brothers? idk
>>
>>7875271

He's obviously a hetero-leaning bisexual, shut up.
>>
>>7875275
yeah, I'm just playing the heteros advocate
>>
>>7875271
>tfw unable to process any close relationship except as a sexual thing
>>
>>7873308
OP is Bi
also pic cute af
>>
>>7875358
>>7875277

He's obviously bisexual. Just shut up.

Also, I'm bi and I'm not interested in going into either guys or girls butts. Jacking off is already enough for me, doing it for someone else is more than enough to maintain a relationship.
>>
>>7873308
Sorry OP, but you're actually a repressed AGP, AAP, HSTS, Femme-identified, Androgynous, Queer Femme, Androphilic, MascBoi MtFtMtF late transitioner.
>>
>>7873308
Lol I'm the other way round bro I'm pretty sure its bisexuality. I'm mainly hetero though, you seem mainly homo.
>>
Yeah, you're bisexual. Probably Kinsey 1 or 2.
>>
>>7873308
>>7877998
>>7875275
>this many closeted, repressed homosexuals
>>
>>7878125

What? I'm bisexual, I'm not repressed. I think it's bullshit that you're trying to deny his bisexuality.

Fuck off gayfag.
>>
>>7878133
shut the fuck up and bend over slut boi
>>
>>7878156
Even if he bends over for a million dicks, so long as he likes pussy too, he's bi.
>>
these threads are fucking annoying
does your dick get hard by men and women? you're bi, cut the shit pham
>>
>>7878171
>/thread
>>
File: 1488943614044.jpg (329KB, 1407x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1488943614044.jpg
329KB, 1407x1407px
>>7878125
>>7878125

Bisexuals are homosexual, but they are also heterosexual.

That's why they are called bisexual.

As a bisexual, I recognize that I am heterosexual and homosexual. I am not repressed about either.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.