[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do u think about "society without genders"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: picsart_1358239006749.jpg (650KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
picsart_1358239006749.jpg
650KB, 1024x1024px
What do u think about "society without genders"?
>>
>>7869290
Define your terms.
>>
>>7869290
Sounds nice, but in reality there are physical differences that induce societal differences. For example, testosterone makes people stronger, so people with testosterone will end up performing tasks that require more strength.
>>
>>7869298
>>7869297

Just no biological gender. Machines will help people to reproduce.
>>
Teenage lifestyle
>>
>>7869303
You'll have more trouble persuading third world bulk imports of it than regular people. It just sounds like "being friends with people" to me, which is already a thing.
>>
>>7869290
What's the goal of cultural Marxism again?

Oh that's right, the fall of civilisation, in order for a communist eutopia to be ushered in.
>>
>>7869290
i actually enjoy gender roles

i just wish a small minority of genuinely feminine men were allowed to assimilate into female gender roles and vice versa without judgement
>>
>>7869290
literal anarchy and chaos, a society of savages
>>
>>7869290
It's my dream. Smash gender.
>>
>>7869290
There are always going to be men and women.
I think that normalizing androgynous styles is fine.
Only a small percentage of society falls between genders and it is good if they are treated as people and not freaks.
All this fear of "the end of civilization!" is silly.
>>
>>7869337
That happens in a metric fuck ton of tribal societies. So, when some of those places get dragged closer to the first world(happens more and more each day!) you might be able to get on that before it vanishes.
>>
>>7869337
Gender roles are a bigger problem than just the people who fit better in the other. It should be a total continuum so there is no pressure either way.

Even now with current levels of trans acceptability we have people being pressured and trans people being told they need to be more feminine.
>>
>>7869290
Gender identity is a god damn spook
A man dressing effeminately is the same as a woman dressing masculine
Pants and skirts do not morph your sex or provide material for your abstractions

So basically; we already live in a society without gender since it's fucking nonexistent. Only our pretending it's real keeps it real. Do whatever you want with your presentation of self and watch the spook be exorcised.

Did you mean sex? Because that's less pliable to human interaction but boy are we getting there. It's not impossible to imagine a society where genetic engineering has created tailored sexual characteristics.

When switching between male and female means a pop over to the ReSexoTron 3000 then you can say you're genderfluid and have it mean something. Otherwise you're just wearing clothes that probably don't even fit you right.

You were pretty vague, I hope that was close to what you wanted to know.
>>
>>7870227
>WHY I MARRIED MYSELF
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7870232
E G O
G
O
>>
>>7869290
i don't get why gender is important or gender expression or sexuality or anything like that like holy shit that's so fucking stupid i am so above that
>>
>>7869290
Just a fantasy. Still nice to think about.
>>
>>7870325
This.
>>
>>7869307
men work for women

alter that equation and we're all doomed
>>
>>7869290
well some people feel like that but the entire society shouldn't become like that because it will be destroyed
>>
>>7869290
It's nice to dream about, but in practice, due to its basis in such a significant physical difference between people, gender will be one of the last caste systems to ever fall.

In the grand scheme of human history, gender is going to stick around longer than race, ethnicity, nationality, economic classes, etc.

A more realistic and workable goal for our lifetimes is to allow more individuals to transgress gender, specifically, those who feel a dire need to. This is why trans-inclusive feminism is better than trans-exclusive feminism.
>>
>>7875093
>gender will be one of the last caste systems to ever fall
there aren't any caste systems, sorry
>>
>>7869290
It's fine. However, trans people would still be changing their bodies to alleviate their dysphoria. A lot of these "abolish gender" idiots don't understand that and insist on shaming trans people for perpetuating gender roles.
>>
>>7875130
Yes there are >>7875022
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.