[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I gay? Unironically please help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1488094048416.gif (961KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488094048416.gif
961KB, 500x600px
I need a bit of advice, /lgbt/. I, bisexual (technically pansexual, but that's kind of been ruined for me by memes) male, just finished having sex with my girlfriend.

Whenever I do this, I end up getting this vague sort of feeling of unease or discomfort throughout the entire experience. It's not quite to the point of disgust, though it borders uncomfortably close to it. It's not religious guilt or anything, either; I'm completely comfortable with sexuality as a whole. I just seem to dislike having sex with a woman.

It's confusing for me because vaginas, even the thought of them, absolutely disgust me. As in, they make me physically nauseous and I can't stand to look at them, especially not during sex. Speaking of which, the knowledge that I'm in intimate contact with a vagina during sex makes me shudder, even now. However, I still, surprisingly greatly, appreciate the female form aside from this, especially those who are [spoiler]drawn or animated (basically only women's idealized 2D forms)[/spoiler].

I kind of just have sex these days because it provides a better release than masturbation.

Another portion of the issue stems from the fact that whenever I stop to think about my future, I tend to want to picture myself with a guy, and I always sort of cringe whenever my girlfriend brings up the subject of marriage or our future. I still feel like I want to have my own biological children, though.

Cont. Field too long.
>>
>>7868961
The conundrum is that it's not as if I can go out and try having sex with a guy (I've only ever had sex with this girl, as well as kissed a few other girls) in order to clarify my feelings at all — I'm still dating this girl! And she's done a lot for me, including supporting and sticking by me through times and issues which the VAST majority of people would not even really consider. So I guess I feel somewhat like I owe her for that? Not only that, but she's also incredibly loyal and seems to possess a level of love and caring which I genuinely don't think I've ever witnessed before.

These days, however, I don't even think I feel any attraction to her — at least not physically. It makes me feel really, really bad, too, because here's this girl who's so madly in love with me, and yet I feel almost nothing for her. If anything, I'd consider her like a very close best friend, I guess?

I've mostly just been playing along, telling her I love her and all that. I really don't know what to do, or how long I can continue to keep this up, though. I'm honestly really upset, and it wasn't until I went and typed all of this out that I even realized the true extent to which this has been bothering me.

What should I do? [spoiler]I'd absolutely fucking despise talking this out with her or telling her basically any of it (though she does know that I consider{ed?} myself bi/pansexual), and it would kill me inside, not to mention wreck her emotionally, possibly for life, to do so. And if that happened, I'd hate myself. I mean, she's legitimately told me she feels like I'm 'The One' so I'm kind of totally fucked. That's why even though I ABSOLUTELY know it's almost infinitely better to talk things out with her and it's very likely the best, or even only, possible choice, I don't plan on doing it and will do everything in my power to avoid having to even get near that idea for the foreseeable future.[/spoiler]
>>
Edit out the parts where you say you don't love her and tell it to your gf. I am assuming she knows that you're pansexual?
>>
Lel didn't read. Still think that you should tell her anon. Have her cuck you.
>>
Not gonna lie i didn't read your second post, tldr.

But from your OP you sound a lot like I did when I thought I was bi, I'm a lesbian though. If you don't want to have sex with women then you don't have too, and trying to convince yourself other wise is self defeating.

Have you ever liked vagina? because i hate to say it but if you've reached full sexual maturity and you still don't think vagina or whoever has it could ever be sexually appealing than you're probs a huge gay. I know I've got male friends who if they were girls then I'd date, but penis just isn't for me. You can have a great time being around someone but that doesn't always mean you need to be dating just because you're a guy and she's a girl.

sounds like you should talk to your gf about this, she doesn't need to know anything you're not comfortable with her knowing but it sounds like you don't like having sex with her and that's usually a large part of a romantic relationship.
>>
>>7868961
>>7868962
Even straight guys think vaginas are kinda gross, and they definitely know that a lifetime's future with a woman is a little bit scary. Bitches be crazy but from what you say I do believe you are attracted to them, you're not homosexual, you're bisexual. Even though that is true you should dump your gf. You are not prepared to commit to that girl and the longer you keep this going the worse it will be for you both. You need to sleep with at least one man before you get married anyway.
>>
File: 1488768006430.gif (821KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1488768006430.gif
821KB, 1000x562px
Thanks for all the advice so far guys. It's really and means a lot to me. You're being a huge help.
>>
>>7868993
>Even straight guys think vaginas are kinda gross
what the fuck, seriously?
im totally gay and i still think vaginas look really good
>>
Here's teh thing. Set aside the sexuality question... if you felt a way about something and your girlfriend would reject you for feeling that way, would there be any chance you would want to spend the rest of your life with her? NO!

So get it out in the open now. Talk to her about questioning your sexuality. Leave out any discussion about how you find vaginas disgusting but explain that sexually women (not HER) don't seem to turn you on.
>>
>>7868961
Small bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.