[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 75

File: femme visibility.jpg (224KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
femme visibility.jpg
224KB, 750x933px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Retirement edition

What are your plans for old age? Kill yourself before 30?
There's a retirement home for lesbians now. Hopefully you'll still be reaching for the cute nurse's ass even at 80.

There are a list of filters via pastebin. They help by removing typical bait. Please use them in emergency like a raid.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Join us for daily shit posting there too!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News
>Still waiting to hear from /our gal/
>Redhair is wonderful
>Girls raping girls is hot according to the census
>GIRLS!

Previous: >>7861468
>>
File: hayley.jpg (199KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
hayley.jpg
199KB, 738x738px
First for Hayley
>>
>>7867957
>There's a retirement home for lesbians now.
Cis lesbians or "lesbians"?
>>
File: lewds.jpg (151KB, 1272x719px) Image search: [Google]
lewds.jpg
151KB, 1272x719px
Busty lesbians, tell me your secret!
>>
File: 1485411469325.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1485411469325.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
Anons, please restrain yourselves from posting more pics of cute lesbian couples being cute lesbian couples. My pathetic, lonely, virgin self cannot handle a 3rd round.
>>
>>7868013
As if trannies will make it to that age.
>>
File: tumblr_om599pF2k71v673npo1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om599pF2k71v673npo1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>7868034
Yeah that was intense man.

>>7868013
Just you and me babe.
>>
>>7868025
AGP AF
>>
>>7868025
I find breast envy weird. I have small boobs but I really like it that way. What is more, if I was flatter it would be better.
>>
>>7868116
>flatter
>better
What is life if you can't grab a handful of breast?
>>
>>7868116
t. repressed ftm
>>
Went to build-a-bear today and the qt who was stuffing my plush said she liked my hair. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it but I'm fairly certain I came off as a jerk...and as a weird person who was buying a plush for children for herself. It sucks being easily infatuated :-(
>>
>>7868127
I just don't really like how they look through clothes when they are mine.

>>7868133
D-delete this.
>>
>>7867957
Actually be involved with video game making as I've always dreamed of. I want to be like Hideki Kamiya, he's based. Or like my grandma, who is ridiculously awesome considering how most of my family is.

Also maybe, find a lady by this time and be a power couple with them. Have a nice veggie garden for good homegrown stuff. Possibly an adopted kid that we raise to also be top among their peers. And a cat.

It might all be pipe dreams but come on now.
>>7868154
How would you come off as a jerk? Do you have a resting bitch face or were you rude? Plus, you can't be the only person who's bought children's stuff for themselves.
>>
Straight male fapping to this thread, thought I'd announce myself.
>>
why does lesgen seem to talk about raping so much
>>
Lesbians don't exist. Just attention whores
>>
>>7868174
I was with my mother and we were having a bit of an argument while we were there. It's hard to see how unreasonable she is if you don't know her personally, so I think I might've ended up coming off as a jerk who was just getting mad at her mom. Admittedly I'm probably just over analyzing things but I care too much about what girls think of me.
>>
>>7868238
Please don't make me ask myself this.
>>
>>7867957
I've never met a lesbian who wasn't abused by a male family member or boyfriend so which is it for you people?
>>
>>7868263
It's because women are hot. Even straight chicks want a lesbian to convert them through rape.
>>
>>7868259
>unreasonable mother
I can emphasize. Let me guess, she was searching for something to be mad about, settled on something small as her reason for anger, and then wanted to branch off into a bunch of your shortcomings that had little to no impact on the immediate situation or the original reason for her ire in the first place?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You certainly won't be bringing her along when you flirt with other women.
>>
>>7868174
Yeah I would like to be married to a nice girl who has a career of her own. We'd share activities like going hiking, kayaking, etc. We'd have a chicken coop and a home garden, we'd raise kids and a dog. We'd read stories to our children together, helping them with homework, and holding hands walking them to school. I want that simple life family.
>>
What is this? >>7866127

Which one is real.
>>
>>7868310
That sounds downright comfy. Never grew up on a farm but I heard chickens have pretty funny attitudes of their own after a while.

>>7868322
Just be greedy and post in both of them if you're cis and feel like it. The other one is ostensibly open for transbians as well.
>>
>>7868322
They both are. But to make a long story short - this is the thread specifically for afab lesbians in mind, and for afab lesbians to interact with each other. The one is not specifically for biological female lesbians.

To tell the long version: /clg/ was born out of lesgen when there existed "lesbian general" and "trans lesbian general". Well the lesbian general was seeing an influx of angry non-cis lesbian posters and angry cis lesbian posters back and forth for several days. It finally got to the point that lesbian general was made into "cis lesbian general" to make the clear distinction. "trans lesbian general" and "cis lesbian general" coexisted for sometime until /tlg/ more recently fell off the map. And so just having the /clg/ meant more reason for non-cis lesbians to troll and just blatantly talk about their problems being biologically male. So hopefully this return of "lesbian general" which is expected to be a general for everyone identifying as lesbian (so males, or bisexuals or w.e) can post together. This thread is intended for female-bodied lesbians and their interests/problems exclusive to them.
>>
>>7868359
>This thread is intended for female-bodied lesbians
Male to FEMALES are female-bodied.

>and their interests/problems exclusive to them.
Protip: There aren't any.
>>
File: 1486866713672.jpg (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486866713672.jpg
104KB, 768x1024px
Would you ever date a woman who looked and acted like a stupid bimbo?
>>
>>7868361
Go to the other thread if you want to discuss that. This isn't the thread for it.

>>7868346
Chickens and avians in general interest me. I expect there to still be triggered tranners here tho. No matter the lengths we go to make peace we always have to bend over backward to accommodate them. I'm tired of it really.
>>
>>7868374
>discuss my transphobia wherever I'm not being transphobic
>>
>>7868369
Definitely not if she looked like THAT jesus christ
>>
>>7868384
You passed the test. You're cis and get to stay.
>>
>>7868369
I mean like bimbo to a lesser degree. I like the natural bimbo look. The one without surgery.

>>7868380
Biological differences =/= transphobia
>>
File: 1432273222856.jpg (533KB, 575x864px) Image search: [Google]
1432273222856.jpg
533KB, 575x864px
>>7868369
i would only date a woman who looked and acted like a stupid bimbo
>>
>>7868369
>acted like a stupid bimbo
Now that is where you lost me 100%. Even if it wasn't the case, might be unlikely since I'm attracted to more professional types.
>>
File: looking for someone 14-16.jpg (157KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
looking for someone 14-16.jpg
157KB, 610x813px
15 year old lesbians sure look different from when I was in school.
>>
>>7868399
>that
>lesbian
She's a bislut at most.
>>
>>7868392
the old phrase
>don't touch the poop
comes to mind
>>
>>7868392
Denying what transition treatment does = unscientific transphobia.
>>
File: kik me.jpg (101KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
kik me.jpg
101KB, 604x604px
>>7868405
My sister - we are reaching the golden age. Lesbians have now begun to worship the /fit/ femme form. I don't really care about this kid but she's cute and is looking for a girlfriend so w.e. Hopefully we see that cute stops equaling crazy.
>>
>>7868414
Hey Riley J. Dennis. I see your adam's apple in my nightmares.
>>
File: 1487387987951.jpg (133KB, 591x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487387987951.jpg
133KB, 591x397px
>>7868399
>not understand the difference between homosexual women and political lesbians
>>
File: i hope you find a nice girl.jpg (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
i hope you find a nice girl.jpg
67KB, 480x480px
>>7868436
Political lesbians have to be making some sort of statement tho. Why are men so bothered that young attractive girls can be gay?
>>
>>7868452
Dude you can literally tell when a girl is gay. That girl is not even in my "might be gay" zone, it's in my "definitely noy gay" zone.
>>
>>7868481
Dude the only people that know if they're gay are the people themselves. Snapbacks, septum piercings, and sleeve tats can only get you so far.
>>
>>7868436
>implying there is one
>>
>>7868498
That is pretty funny. Someone only having sex with women, living their whole life married to a woman for the sole sake of making a statement. That men are so bad you would do anything to live without them. Pretty hot actually.
>>
File: Keira Knightley hinggg.jpg (235KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
Keira Knightley hinggg.jpg
235KB, 600x792px
>>7868025
>>7868116
I am legit curious what does cis lesgen think of flatter girls? Like if we are tall and fit/have a nice booty are we excused?

I get down about being on the flatter athletic side some times. My girlfriend has DD's and I think she sort of likes lording that over me. Feels werid fampai.

Anyone else like this :/

Alsssso First for Keria Knightly crush. (I mean did you see her in pride and prejudice?!)
>>
>>7868283
My dad spouted that shit to me when I came out. Its total horse shit.

Like he didn't even see the irony of him being the one saying it... I don't even.
>>
>>7868510
If I wanted to date a boy...
>>
>>7868510
>Keira Knightley looks flatter than me

Feels good senpai
>>
File: 1486677207563.gif (758KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
1486677207563.gif
758KB, 245x254px
>>7868510
>My girlfriend has DD's and I think she sort of likes lording that over me
That's both hilarious and hot
>>
File: NOT_PINK_originalAudraAuclair.jpg (127KB, 1500x2053px) Image search: [Google]
NOT_PINK_originalAudraAuclair.jpg
127KB, 1500x2053px
>>7868322
I think others have explained this already but if your cis feel free to post in both. The other exists as a way to siphon/pacify people. Check it out though it is actually pretty comfy with the room pictures and shit. (Not sure if they will do that again next time)

So far *jinx* it is also essentially drama free, and if I do say so myself it seems to have helped cut down nonsense in this thread too!

I can respect there being a place for everyone. I think the last few days people got butt hurt because there was a lot of lesbians who didn't really belong/fit here, and didn't have any other space.

The new "Lesbian General" is kind of a cease fire zone, where people just talk about how great loving girls is.

I for one hope it stays around and will likely post in both from time to time.

Ps checkout Audra Auclair I have been watching her youtube art videos lately and they are really nice. (ic related.)
>>
>>7868492
Nah, she's got the normie feminine charm. I can see it through the pics. She's not gay.
>>
File: grill.jpg (394KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
394KB, 1280x1920px
On the note of pride and prejudice tho - there's going to be a BBC drama about a lesbian Mr. Darcy.
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-03-05/sally-wainwrights-new-period-drama-shibden-hall-will-follow-the-real-life-of-lesbian-landowner-anne-lister

>>7868569
Better go tell her then.
>>
>>7868553
My feels :/ I have grown more submissive since we got together, where as when we first met I was more of a switch. Maybe it's some kind of boobs subservience or something. Other than a hotel one night stand with a girl who had large C's bordering on D's most of my ex's have been more similar to me.

(Fun fact about the hotel times, I thought it went really great and was going to turn into something. She even texted me saying how great it was. Then got distant, and finally said she didn't want to see me anymore because I went down on her too fast/soon,,,, Like we were in a hotel... I figured get to it. I had also never had a one night stand before or since.

or hooked up in a hotel. Did I miss out on the les hotel etiquette memo or something? )
>>
>>7868583
>Dat pic....
*Swoon!* Ok I am watching this. Somone actually mentioned "Shibden Hall" in the other thread but they only included a picture of the house from the show.

Clearly not the way to sell it hahha
>>
>tfw you like small boobs but your ideal girl always has C cups
I'm so confused.
>>
>>7868569
>normie feminine charm
???
>>
>>7868610
That average non-lesbian girl that takes selfies for Instagram and is super normie feel.
>>
File: laughing ducks.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ducks.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>7868588
>boobs subservience
>>
Any crazy lesbian wanna knock me out with a baseball bat?
>>
>>7868973
Are you a cute girl?
>>
I-I'm meeting up with my crush for coffee/breakfast tomorrow before work.
Help
>>
>>7868990
How do you know her? Is she a stranger? A lot of things factor into how you should behave.
>>
>>7868994
No, we study together, I've known her for a bit over a year and we've kinda become friends but don't see each other that much anymore because she switched to another department.
She's gay though, the first actually 100% gay woman I'm ever crushing on so I feel like I'm making progress.
>>
>>7868998
Seems like your goal should be to check her availability and, assuming she's not taken, make sure you get another chance to see her. Breakfast isn't that long.
>>
>>7869007
I know she's single, at least she was last week. Now if she'd want to date me, that's a whole other thing of course.
And yeah the problem is she's double-majoring in finances and political science so she's pretty busy (and I work on the side so I am, too), this breakfast is the first time in two weeks we found two hours during the week where we are both available.
>>
>>7868990
Spill iced coffee on her and she'll want to get naked with you instantly.
>>
>>7869033
Hah. She's a bit of a hipster unfortunately, of the "tea and vegetarianism" variant.
But spilling tea all over her works too right?
>>
>>7869037
>vegetarian
confirmed crazy
Run
>>
>>7869048
She's so cute though.
And not the preachy kind, just "I don't like meat". I can gorge down on the bloodiest game with impunity, doesn't phase her.
>>
>>7869051
just teasing
>>
>>7868976
Yes of course
>>
>>7869048
Vegans are the problem. Or at least anyone that's crazy vocal about how you are bad for eating meat.

>>7869063
Hmm
>>
>>7869051
Keep us updated on your date, anon.

Good luck!
>>
>>7869076
Definitely, you're the only people I actually talk to about this stuff.
Don't expect another tale of hot passion like coffeeanon though
>>
>>7868283
I've never been abused by anyone.
>>
>>7869082
Pls don't remind me that she hasn't reported back ;_;
>>
>>7868369
No.
>>
>>7869086
she's probably in some kinky sex dungeon
or murdered and cannibalized
or worse
has to work weekends
jesus how horrifying, never sleeping again
>>
>>7869093
>murdered or cannibalized in a kinky sex dungeon
Oh god, I actually had a dream the other night where a girl that used to bully me in school (for being gay) drank my blood.
>>
>>7868510
Yes, flat is just fine. I'm busty myself, so that might affect, though... But slim, smooth, athletic female bodies, mmm.... It doesn't get much better than that, does it?
>>
>>7869116
Did you come?
>>
>>7869192
You mean in the dream, or after waking up?
Really though it was oddly erotic. Which is weird because I never had this "get hot by being bullied into submission" kink before.
>>
>>7869203
Oh well I mean I'm disgusted by the blood portion but I've always liked the idea of a me in a group of other lesbians gangbanging some girl we're bullying or me getting gangbanged by a group of lesbians bullying me.
>>
>>7869208
She's not even a lesbian, just a bully.
I'm not really disgusted by blood but I'm not into it either.
>>
File: hitachimagicwitch_w_wm.jpg (55KB, 620x624px) Image search: [Google]
hitachimagicwitch_w_wm.jpg
55KB, 620x624px
So few pictures tonight/this morning.... I stayed up all night (currently just shy of 4am) painting and supporting my gf (aka making chicken alfredo and offering snuggle breaks) while her almost never ending studying continues.

Anyway I found this. Enjoy. (No I did't paint this sadly. I just finished a watercolor landscape thingy)

>>7869119
Also good to hear.
>>
>>7867957

>Girls raping girls is hot according to the census

It happened to me when I was a girl, I turned out fine... I think.
>>
>>7867957
Dunno. I have severe depression, so I'll probably end up offing myself once my dog dies. She's been the only think keeping me alive so far, since I can't bear to think of how upset she would be if I never came home one day - or worse, if I killed myself and she was home when I did it.

It would be nice to live in a nice secluded house in the woods, with a lovely waifu and tons of doggos though. I'm trying to find a psychiatrist so that I can get some help, so maybe that future is still possible for me.
>>
>>7869272
>Tfw studying all night as well
>Tfw no qt gf who cooks chicken Alfredo and offers snuggle breaks

Life's not fair
>>
>>7869279
My 2 dogs (and cat) would love to live with you in a secluded house in the woods.
>>
File: 1444763313326.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1444763313326.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>7869280
>tfw exam on this glorious Monday afternoon, so no sleep since Sunday night
>tfw two exams on Friday
>tfw no sleep the rest of the week

I'm starting to think medical school was a bad idea.
>>
>tfw I had to put down the doggo I had since I was 10 in January.

She was a German Shepherd Rottweiler, so as expected it would be her legs to give out and soon after, her quality of life was decreasing fast. I had to start carrying her outside for the bathroom and whatever and occasionally she would shit in her bed and while I never minded cleaning it up, she always looked so ashamed of herself and that was awful. I know I'm placing human emotions in a dog, but she was with me for most of my life, fuck you...lol.

Eventually she had a seizure and she was in to much pain to move with out hurting her, so at 3 am I couldn't keep pretending it was a temporary thing. Thankfully the qt vet I called at home was willing to drag herself out of bed, gather up the appropriate equipment and drove to my house to put her to sleep. after my girl passed on, the vet and I had a couple glasses of wine at 4 in the morning and I let her crash in my bed and I got blitzed, and ignoring -15 weather I went out and pounded out a 5 foot deep grave for her with a shovel, pickaxe, a proper axe for root clearing, and my bare hands.

I hate that I love dogs. They're perfect, nonjudgmental and loyal to a fault and then they just die and to the rest of the world, it's sad, but it's not like losing a person, but to you it was like losing a child.
>>
>>7869305
Fuck, anon. That sounds horrible. I cannot imagine my buddy dying. He is about to be 3 years old. I had him since he was 3 weeks old.

That was nice of the vet to go to your home. I have a cousin who's a vet, so I know he wouldn't mind doing the same if my dog was ill.

Are you planning on getting a new dog?
>>
>>7869312

I already had gotten two others before she died. A Yellow Lab, then a Black Lab. They're a couple of characters and have been helping get me through the loss. Of course now that I know how losing a dog feels, I am not looking forward to the next two times. I don't think I will get another one after them.
>>
>>7869275
Storytime?
>>
>>7869282
Aw, what kind of dogs do you have anon?

>>7869305
That's fucking awful. I had a rat when I was a kid, and I was a mess when she died. I can't imagine how messed up I'll be when my dog eventually goes. I've had her for 9 years now, and we haven't been apart for longer than a week since she was born.
>>
>>7869291
It will be worth it.
>>
>>7869332
hell yeah, think about all the men you get to touch every day!
>>
File: muh pets.jpg (166KB, 564x574px) Image search: [Google]
muh pets.jpg
166KB, 564x574px
>>7869323
>Aw, what kind of dogs do you have anon?
A Belgian malinois/German shepherd mix and a little chihuahua.
>>
>>7869321

I was 12ish nearly 13 when my 16 year old cousin came into my room. We were talking and giggling and grabby. She kissed me, and I tried to stop it. But she was older and taller and my mom loved her like she was a first born daughter, so I stopped fighting it and let her finger fuck me. She asked if I minded and I didn't want to cause a scene so I said no and she face planted me into her vagina and I got my first lesson in eating someone out.

It was awkward for a long while after that and I don't hate her for it, and at the end of it I was aroused by her.. but still I think it was some form of rape, or at least it was a hesitant fuck. And at least it was some experience. Had to tell my first gf that I must have been naturally skilled.

Turned out my cousin was just bi. She married a guy a few years ago. I might have to blackmail her into some fucking.
>>
>>7869340
>one for cuddling and one for sex
I approve this
>>
File: 786879.jpg (101KB, 580x395px) Image search: [Google]
786879.jpg
101KB, 580x395px
>>7869305
>>
>>7869340
Cute!
>>
>>7869344
Those are some cute pups, anon.
>>
>>7869341
>I might have to blackmail her into some fucking.
I support this.
>>
>>7869344
Aw
whoozzagoodboy
>>
>>7869340
Which is which?
>>
All this talk about dogs.. I never got to see my childhood pup grow up, she was stolen when I was 11. Assuming she's alive, she'd be 15 this year. I still miss her.
>>
File: 1487929001401.png (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487929001401.png
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>7869373

That's fucking awful.
>>
>>7869373
you need to toughen up sweetie, you wont survive adult life without a man otherwise
>>
>>7869340
Ahhhh, what angels!
>>
>>7869373
Who the fuck steals dogs
>>
>>7869390
Purebreeds and other "nice looking" dogs get stolen pretty regularly.
>>
>>7867957
>What are your plans for old age? Kill yourself before 30?
>legitimately planned killing myself before 25
>got mental help, on meds, in therapy
>30 years of age now
>have no clue what I'm doing with my life because I didn't plan on living this long

Oh well
>>
File: SAM_2453.jpg (276KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2453.jpg
276KB, 1024x768px
>>7869352
>>7869385
Thanks!
>>
>>7869407
they didnt compliment you...
>>
File: 20982867_p4.jpg (74KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
20982867_p4.jpg
74KB, 480x436px
>get on HER today
>go to check my likes
>can't even click on their profiles to see their info without getting a popup saying I have to pay for "HER premium" for $15 a month, or $180 a year

Welp, back to tinder for me, I guess.
>>
How do you stop your three year gf leaving from feeling like you're going to be alone for the rest of your life?
>>
>>7869446
before that 3 year relationship, did you think you would find yourself in one in the future?

if thinking about your future makes you sad, go over how bad you were at predicting in the past
>>
I'm in a sorta similar situation to >>7869405.

I've been severely depressed as a teenager, attempted suicide back then, and decided that, even if life turns out to be okay, there's still this underlying sadness and nothingness for me, and that there's really no reason to become older than 30. Being "too old" to do things was also a factor for me.

I'm 21 now and managed to pull myself out of that whole situation. I feel so much happier overall and definitely don't want to die in a couple of years. Still, because I planned to all my life before, I can't image how my life will be once I'm old. I just never thought I'd reach such an age.
>>
File: 1486891003615.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1486891003615.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>tfw spent whole morning in bed crying about a girl

Why are women so qt yet so tear-inducing?
>>
>>7867957
I guess it depends. Retiring to a cabin in the Alps or Norwegian mountains with my wife has a certain ring to it. If she turns out to become famous with her painting and we manage to accumulate considerable wealth tho I could see us returning to major charity work in old age. I lived in Mozambique for a few years as a kid, and now it's no longer illegal to be gay there, so maybe we can grow old on the Savannah educating small black kids in the virtues of safe sex, art and killing poachers.
>>
>>7868492
A-Are septum piercings gay?
That'd explain a lot.
>>
>>7869494
t. tranner
>>
>>7869506
Kinda gay desu
>>
>>7867957
>thinking of old age
That's way too far. I'm 24 and not even an adult yet, I don't understand this grown up business and whole career deal. I've not grown at all since high school, I wanna go back to days where I just did what I was told and didn't have to think.
>>
>>7869532
If you're on 4chan, I doubt you'll ever be "an adult" in that sense.

I know what you mean about getting to just do as your told, pathetic though it is to admit it.
>>
File: 1442617196732.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1442617196732.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>7869532
>I'm 24 and not even an adult yet

Girl, what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>7869545
I'm older than her and my answer is "nothing" *shrugs*
>>
File: 1488502627843.png (198KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1488502627843.png
198KB, 540x296px
>>7869526
>be at friend's housewarming party a couple weeks ago
>ex is there, already drunk, shouts "hey, my favourite lesbian" as soon as I enter the room
>one of the grills starts flirting pretty heavily with me, starts getting touchy and obviously wants the V
>talk to some other grill for most of the night, no lewd intentions, but everyone still thought we were into each other
>at some point some guy comes up to me and asks "What is it with you and all the women being into you? Is it the septum piercing?"
>>
>>7869508
>being in love is now being transexual
>>
>>7869545
nothing, fighting feeling depressed and guilty, playing vidya, shitposting, having gay fantasies
>>
File: 1484052931004.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484052931004.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>7867957
Why do you SJWs hate men so much anyway?
>>
>tfw about to have a qt lez cougar mommy gf

Hold me, anons.
>>
>>7869638
Why are you not an SJW?
>>
>>7869606
Only you would think a girl would make a post like that Matt.
>>
>>7869557
Very gay
>>
File: GoodJobAnon.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
GoodJobAnon.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>Walking through grocery store holding wife's hand.
>Old man who has been trying to ninja-stare approach us.
>"I'm happy you can be yourself. When I was young you couldn't"

Has anyone ever approached you with random support?
>>
>>7869779
>tfw have never experienced anything like this
>tfw probably never will
>>
>>7869779
Yeah an old woman at a party of my parents was literally overjoyed to see me and my gf
>>
>>7869793
What did she say?
>>
>>7869793
Was she a stranger to you?
>>
>>7869801
Yeah, total stranger. A friend of my grandfather, like mid-nineties.

>>7869798
She told us about a friend of hers from like 1940 who "had homophilic interests" too and how she hid her and her girlfriend in her attic because the father of one of them literally beat his daughter half to death when he found out she's gay.
And she got all teary how great it is that people today can just be open about it and even be supported by their parents. I was 16 but that always stuck with me, that I'm actually pretty darn lucky.
>>
>>7869779
>holding wife's hand

;__;

But qt story, Anon. I mostly get support by my friends/acquaintances in the form of "it's so nice that you're so open with your homosexuality".
There was this one time at the theatre, when the guy who was supposed to be my husband got re-casted and a girl got the role. Our coach asked if it was alright for me to play a homosexual character, and how he believes homo characters are just as, if not more important than straight characters, to show support to other homos out there.
>>
File: chris-pratt-reaction-gif.jpg (20KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
chris-pratt-reaction-gif.jpg
20KB, 500x310px
>>7869779

My whole church voted unexpectedly and unanimously to excommunicate a woman after she sent me a shed load of homophobic abuse online.

>mfw welcome to 2017
>>
>>7869807
People still get beaten today for being LGBT. Just fewer than 1940.
>>
>>7869807
That's nice. We live in Germany so given that the man was old enough, he might remember what the worst of radical prosecution looks like from the war.
>>
>>7869817
What'd the woman do after that, do you know?
>>
>>7869779
Where can I find a wife?
>>
File: 1483492944500.png (167KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483492944500.png
167KB, 300x347px
>>7869658
Because I'm a straight male not a lesbian.
>>
>>7869822
Yeah but there's been an undeniable march of progress. Things that'd have made you a radical 50 years ago are commonly accepted today.
>>
>>7869822
People are still beaten for being a Jew today
>>
>>7869817
I'll believe Christians have good hearts when this happens over a trans woman. Until then...
>>
>>7869857
This is good though.
>>
>>7869876
Trans are mentally ill though
>>
>>7869857
Oy vey!
>>
>>7869305
this made me so sad, and I'm (more of) a cat person
>>
>>7869888
We might be a little depressed but like let me level with you

Lost all my family because of it, and I have a gay uncle

I'm seen as a fetish (which I also known happens to lesbians but being both the trans fetish thing is way more violent and weird and repressed)

Dating is hard, it's like having aids

And on top of that I still have to deal with weirdos following me to my car and blocking me and telling me they have something for me (again more intersectionality)
>>
Lesgen there's a guy writing me poems, help
>>
File: 1451818172514.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1451818172514.png
537KB, 692x577px
>tfw carpal tunnel on both hands
>>
>>7869922
No one cares. Fuck off.
>>
>>7869946
Should have used Vim and not Commiemacs.
>>
>>7869973
t. privileged cis girl who bitches about being oppressed
>>
>>7869980
You're the only one bitching about being so oppressed here. Return to tumblr, senpai.
>>
File: honorary.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
honorary.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>7868034
>tfw no honorary aryan gf
>>
>>7870081
If you ignore the weird kisses that's actually kind of hot. I want a qt nip girl in SS uniform to sexually abuse me for being a dirty joo.
>>
File: tumblr_ng290wBKdY1rcrcdeo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng290wBKdY1rcrcdeo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>7868034
>>
>>7869831
Mine was in a museum. We're both into art so yours might be somewhere that you'd find someone with common interest.
>>
>>7869946
Better get that fixed.

>>7869940
Burn em. Both of em.
>>
>>7870319
Nice one Liza.
>>
File: Now Kiss.gif (245KB, 320x171px) Image search: [Google]
Now Kiss.gif
245KB, 320x171px
>>7870081
In asian porn they kiss the same way it would look if the simulation between my stuffed toys were realistic.
>>
>>7870337
It's like a nip thing. W-we coreans can kiss fine.
>>
>>7870356
No one would kiss a dog eater.
>>
>>7870385
Jokes on you I've kissed multiple girls.
>>
>>7870356
I've kissed a Vietnamese girl who kissed almost as weird.
>>
>>7870356
I know, my wife is of Chinese heritage, she's a great kisser. Both the wild and soft kind.
>>
File: 1488688566921.png (955KB, 838x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488688566921.png
955KB, 838x1600px
Mfw no pk gf
Why live ?
>>
File: 15fkab.jpg (45KB, 592x442px) Image search: [Google]
15fkab.jpg
45KB, 592x442px
How do you get over a qt, lesgen?
>>
>>7867957
I used to have a plan to kill myself after ~50, but if I found someone I really loved I wouldn't mind growing old and ugly and dying with her.
>>
File: heart_throbs.png (327KB, 692x512px) Image search: [Google]
heart_throbs.png
327KB, 692x512px
>>7870471
>tfw no PK gf
>>
File: 1488772116508.png (448KB, 1164x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488772116508.png
448KB, 1164x558px
What can we do about the political lesbians, /lesgen/?
>>
>>7870516
Dog dirt?
>>
>>7869817
>going to church in 2017
I think you're the one in the loss f a m
>>
>>7869977
I like you.
date me pls
>>
>>7870385
>eat tortured cows, chicken, goats, sheep, etc.
>dogs is where you cross the line
Unless you are vegan it is hypocritical to consider eating dogs different from the multitude of animals consumed.
>>
>>7870516
What's the difference between dog dirt and regular dirt
>>
>>7870555
Dogs are a lot more intelligent than those other animals, senpai.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-21-15-15.png (340KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-21-15-15.png
340KB, 1080x1920px
>>7870516
i want to be a lesbian farmer now
imagine
wake up by the sound of nature
Petting chickens i love chickens they are so cute
look at the distant land of corn you and your cutie make
spending the night on the barn's roof looking at the stars
>>
>>7870532
>>7870556
I guess that a dog relieved itself on the dirt before the eating.
>>
>>7870583
Goats are as intelligent as dogs, and chickens have been found to be smarter than toddlers.
>>
>>7870593
Well, if that's true, you're right about the hypocrisy.
>>
>>7870593
>>7870590
chickens are dumb as fuck
>>
I decided to grow my hair back sooo it's only about two years before I'll look kinda like a girl again yay
>>
>>7870615
Well so are toddlers
>>
>>7870615
yeah but they are also thick ,cute ,pretty, and is so funny when you can scare the shit out of they and forget the next min
>>
>>7870516
Disgusting.
>>
>>7870590
I know a girl like that, but she grew up as a farmer rather than being a political game piece. We met at a LGBT pride in 2010 in New York City, I was on a trip with my ex and one of her friends back then.

I think she's in her final year of educaiton and she plans to buy a plot of land close to her parents in Montana to start out on her own, at least she did last we talked. It's been a while.

I never asked if she browses /clg/, maybe I should :p
>>
>>7870615
Cute>dumb
>>
File: selfies.png (392KB, 662x719px) Image search: [Google]
selfies.png
392KB, 662x719px
This is kinda dumb, but it's really great having lesbian friends, lesgen. In high school all my friends were straight girls and always made me feel slightly uncomfortable if I ever brought up thinking a girl was cute or whatever. My friends now are all gay or bi, so it's nice being able to talk about checking girls and not feeling like a super predator, you know? Even if they give me shit about getting easily flustered whenever a girl so much as says hi to me.
>>
>>7870664
>>7870812
I had to do Agricultural education in high school (long story but it was to get into a slightly less shitty school district) and chickens were one of the worst animals we kept. We had broiler hens one of the teachers ordered from a farming catalog and they started dropping dead after coughing up brown shit and losing their feathers. We figured out that the kind we got had been bred to be slaughtered at a specific weight and if they got too fat they would be too heavy to support themselves and their hearts would stop. Aside from that, they're smelling and if you don't feed them right their eggs have shit all over them. The only animals I hated tending more were pigs.
>>
>>7870817
Why is Anna missing an arm?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LGORXCSpTQ
>>
>>7870907
Elsa froze it off
>>
>>7871034
Mean. And yet Anna's taking selfies with her, what a champ.
>>
>>7870872
i live in a second world country so the countryside isn't about making for the masses is about make it so you have something to eat and the remaining sell in bazaar (trade place ) there's a difference betwen animals that let them grow not inject them to grow more faster that cause in to look all fuckt up
when i was little i always like to go in their cage and catch one to pet her until the rooster jump angry at me to leave his ladies alone
>>
>>7870812
Does this apply to humans as well?
>>
>>7871390
>tfw no cute dumb dom gf
>>
>>7871462
>tfw no cute dumb sub
>>
>>7870532
>>7870556

polite slang for shit.
>>
>>7871556
Odd word for that. Just say excrement.
>>
>>7871462
Please.
>tfw no hyper intelligent dom who knows just how to exploit, and tease me to the brink. Who have built a psych profile on me and knows kinks even I don't know I have and is patiently playing to long game to surprise me with them on our anniversary.

Why do people like/want a stupid person as their partner? I consider myself pretty intelligent, but my gf likely slightly edges me out in that department and that is ok.

We each have our own filed with a small overlap so we don't step on each others toes too much.

Though she loves DIY projects and that is where we each try and improve on the others design/get in each others way.
>>
>>7870495
I find another qt, and try to move on.
But that's probably not healthy les be honest.
>>
>>7871729
I tried having an affair with another qt, but it's not helping much. Rather, it gives me another thing to worry about.
I also take a long time to develop romantic feelings for someone, so I doubt I will find another romantic partner soon.
>>
>>7872123
oh that's tough.
Do you have something else in your life you could throw yourself into, aka a videogame, D and D, a hobby something like that?
>>
File: 1488836763690.png (665KB, 750x784px) Image search: [Google]
1488836763690.png
665KB, 750x784px
>tfw no qt jewfu gf
>>
>>7872258
>tfw not a qt jewfu
>>
>>7872237
Yeah, vidya has been giving me a bit of energy again, but I still think about her often when the game doesn't need my entire attention.
I arranged for a meeting with my tabletop/board game group soon as well, and I've been going out most weekends as a means of distraction.
>>
>>7872258
Left has some alieny fingers
>>
>>7872258
>tfw no redpilled jewfu to marry and live happily ever after with
>>
>>7871661
I want a dumb gf who overcomes the intelligence gap by sheer physical dominance and assertive personality. Any type of gf is fine at this point though.
>>
>>7872431
>Implying that there is a problem with a long fingered cutie.

top keks.
>>
>>7872482
Where is my reptilian gf
>>
>>7871639

Britbongs are odd people
>>
>>7872321
that sounds good
it sounds like you're moving on in life or at least trying to, and i've found that works as a method for getting over someone at least for me
>>
>>7872772
I'm trying not to be so consumed by my thoughts, but I haven't made much progress yet, unfortunately.
The worst times are when I'm trying to fall asleep though, I've always had problems with it and tend to take a long time to actually do it. Since I have nothing else to do during these times, my mind keeps wandering back to the Qt.
>>
File: VbqmGGi.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
VbqmGGi.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>7868553
>talking DDs
>posts sunny
I see what you did there
>>
>>7872547
>Britbongs
I'm Danish.
>>
>>7872833
>Got the posts confused, get it now.
Sorry anon.
>>
>>7872258

>tfw not in the Jew army, why are all fem jew soldiers so fucking hot? Life is so unfair.
>>
>>7872833
Are you cute?
>>
>>7873094
Hnnnnged out loud.
>>
>>7873094
what the fuck was wrong with nazis?
>>
I've just eaten 3 reese cup eggs in a row. should I go for a 4th?
>>
>>7873408
Gonna need your waist measurement first
>>
>>7873408
go for five
>>
>>7873429
I'm pretty sure I would die.
>>
>>7873422
31 inches
I'm not thin but not a hamplanet
>>
File: lighthouse screencap.jpg (199KB, 1169x788px) Image search: [Google]
lighthouse screencap.jpg
199KB, 1169x788px
>>7873436
I subbed skittles for a lunch, and had left over chicken alfredo from last night.

Also hoping to continue staving off death. I felt so sick this morning after staying up all night. This is the painting I finished. (I suck I know) But it is still progress from where I started with watercolor a few months ago.
>>
>>7873464
I like it. It looks comfy in there.
>>
>>7872816
Aww sorry to hear that. Usually I find the distract distract distract method works nicely.
>>
>>7873464
>I suck
shit, better than I can do
>>
File: IMG_6117.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6117.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Welp I'm snowed in with my family who I just came out too and 3 bottles of red wine
>>
>>7873776
Must be comfy.
>>
>>7873776
>stuck in the mojave
I'll never be snowed in
>>
>>7873776
They're okay with it hopefully right?
>>
>>7873776
*to whom I just came out
my condolences btw
>>
>>7873472
Thanks! it is based on one of the light houses from my home town on the east coast.

>>7873602
I believe in you anon! http://hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn

You can do it if you work hard! (The link above is /ic/ sticky! :D )
>>
>>7873972
Also if I am totally honest. The reason I want to get into art so badly is to make loads of pictures of cute lesbians. :3

The world needs more cute imaginary lesbian couples! (Especially femme x femme)
>>
>>7873903
It's fine everyone asked me political questions about it and said they like me in short dyke hair
>>7873870
It's super cozy, the made a big dinner of shrimp and grits with bacon, really nice
>>7873882
I'm actually in Tahoe I just drove up with instance of my mom, she's in a little bit of shock about everyone being accepting when she's really not, it's written all over her face
>>
>>7874143
I hate short dyke hair.
>>
>>7874326
>Gf asks me again and again if she should get a buzz cut
>"No, it will look like shit"
>Comes in one day with a buzz cut and like a said it looks like shit but she knows I'm right and feels like shit so I can't rub it in her dumb retarded face
It's grown since then and doesn't look like shit anymore at least
>>
>>7874384
I repeat. I hate short dyke hair.
>>
>>7874326
how can you hate short dyke hair it's adorable
>>
>>7874443
That's literally my haircut but fluffier
>>
>>7867957
By that age I thoroughly plan on ruling this earth with an iron fist, cute waifu by my side. Together we shall destroy this world and create a new one inhabited exclusively by lesbians whom can reproduce. A worthy goal that'll prolly take me til old age to complete
>>
>>7874446
then you are by default adorable
>>
>>7874143
>Grits
I've heard of this before. What the fuck is it? It looks like porridge.
>>
>>7874537
Had it before at a buffet. It's like salty porridge.
>>
>>7874443
>>7874468
>>7874521
This kind of stuff! it is simple but I love seeing/drawing cute girls together.

Bah, I should go practice or something!
>>
>>7868510

Keira Knightley is a goddess.
>>
Short haired femmes are waifus and treasures
>>
>>7868510
Flat is good. I kind of find big boobs to complete kill my sexual appetite
>>
File: c70.png (84KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
c70.png
84KB, 480x480px
>>7874446
Fluff is life
>>
This thread has too much anime cancer. Shit I say.
>>
>>7875020
I smell a repressed weeb.

It's okay, let it out, we will accept the hidden parts of you that nobody else will.
>>
Nah, I don't have any suicide plans in mind. And why when I'm 30? I'm in love with a woman on her late 30s. Best age.
>>
There is no 30+ yo woman sitting on my face and I am dissatisfied.
>>
File: FORLORN.jpg (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
FORLORN.jpg
18KB, 450x450px
>tfw you will never be the human pet of a wealthy older cat lady
>>
>>7874035
Sorry to disappoint, but the only cute lesbians you'll find in Beaux Arts are statues. The rest are non-binary blobs.

But you are free to capture the essence of beautiful lesbianism anywhere in the world, anon!
>>
How many users here are actual cis lesbians rather than just male to females lying to themselves?
>>
>>7875334
I never said I was cis so what's the lie?
>>
>have crush on roommate for months
>don't tell her because I know it's unrequited and I don't want to make our friendship plus living situation weird
>miraculously get a gf last month
>she's now super clingy all the time
>mutual friend told me yesterday that roommate even said that she's jealous now and doesn't know why
Fuck me, lesgen. I do really really like my gf and I don't want to hurt her. But I'm not gonna lie, I still have some feelings for my roommate, but I'm hoping they'll just go away soon. Am I terrible?
>>
>>7875020
finally someone with taste
>>
>>7875388
You're not terrible.
Though, her being jealous of you giving attention to another girl doesn't necessarily mean she wants your pussy.
>>
File: km.png (609KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
km.png
609KB, 594x446px
>>7875334
Me, and my gf that I met on here
>>
>>7868405
Thanks but we dont all look like stereotypical butch girls.
t. femme
>>
>>7875503
Kate Mckinnon is a bae and I'd give myself to her anytime
>>
>>7875503
Statistically improbable.
>>
>tfw you can't cut your hair because you look like a sheep
>>
I just cut my hair short and I guess I've lost my femininity. Is this the end?
>>
>>7875583
hair never grows back, kys now
>>
>>7875583
No passing for you.
>>
>>7875583
>>>/lgbt/ftmg
>>
>>7875585
It will!
>>7875587
Well that's just rude
>>7875612
Rude!
>>
>>7875583
I guess you can style it as it grows back. See what works best for you.
>>
>>7875583
Show us.
>>
>>7875629
It's not too short! I just wanted something new but this kind of looks so unfeminine
>>7875633
Look, I'm shy AF. I can't even post it to my Instagram and you're asking me to post it on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>7875636
Ye I'm asking that, show us.
>>
>>7875636
blot out your face and reverse the image in mspaint, so we can't backtrace it
>it'll only take 1000 hours
>>
File: cold_sweat.png (29KB, 110x130px) Image search: [Google]
cold_sweat.png
29KB, 110x130px
>have crush
>crush also has feelings for me but is unsure whether she should pursue the whole thing
>says she has some time off in March for a date
>ask her last week whether she's still up for it and what time would be best for her
>no response since

D-Did something go wrong? Usually she's only silent for this long whenever she's overthinking things and there are bad news for me in store.
>>
>>7875636
Dude, post it. You know you want to, you tomboy whore.
>>
>>7875684
Only girls can be whores.
>>
File: nho.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
nho.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
>>7867957
>Kill yourself before 30?
Exactly!

Also, is it possible for someone that only know you on internet "fall in love" for you? It's so unusual I can't even believe. We only text chat, although had some deep talks.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>7875936
better late than never
>>
>>7873398

Trying to breed the perfect aryan beauty. A strong willed but dutiful housewife.

ywn spend your camp days cuddled with your friend Lene, holding hands and nibbling on her soft skin as she discusses the future of the Reich and how strong the Fuhrer is.
>>
File: disgusted-gif-gifs.gif (1MB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-gif-gifs.gif
1MB, 400x339px
Tfw you realize you're the only actual girl in a lesbian thread
>>
File: wolfboy.jpg (18KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
wolfboy.jpg
18KB, 213x320px
>>7876003
took you a while
>>
File: 1452231682316.jpg (42KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452231682316.jpg
42KB, 398x600px
>>7876003
>tfw you realize you're the only actual girl on 4chan
>>
>>7876003
>implying you're cis
>>
File: IMG_3178.jpg (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
1MB, 960x1280px
What is this mcthread
>>
>>7875950
I already posted in the thread but almost forgot my duty, I'm so sorry senpai.
>>
>>7876013
Who the mcfuck is that <3
>>
>>7876041
Take your fetishes back to your own threads.
>>
>>7876041
>>7876071
Looks like Matt got banned!
>>
>>7876148
>assuming that mods actually work and she didn't delete out of embarrassment

Kek
>>
>>7876222
>and he didn't delete out of the realization of how obviously fetishized his post was
FTFY
>>
Are straight bangs qt, lesgen?
I'm considering getting them, but I like having the option to get all of my hair out of my face.
>>
>>7876013
whoever that is, she cute!
>>
>>7876013
Please date me!
>>
>>7875691
Only people who fuck men can be whores, silly.
>>
>>7876543
Post your face. Only youthful, qt faces can pull off bangs.
Above-the-eyebrow bangs are never cute.
>>
>>7876543
I'm usually too cheap/lazy to get a haircut
so I just pull it into a tight ponytail and wear a ballcap
perpetual ratsnest unless I cut it below shoulder length
>>
>>7876010
>tfw you realize you're the only actual girl, period, and the universe is a poly-matrix web of organized data to hide the fact that you're the only human kept alive by aliens for experimentation after the invasion and mass human extinction of 2042.

Lesbian aliens, probably.
>>
>>7876543
fuck off tranner
>>
Okay, so I decided to go on those sex-dating (?) sites to have sex at last. And now some girls write me and I'm scared and don't know what to do and not even sure I can get sexual desire (?) with a stranger.
>>
>>7877175
>post your face

Well, bangs are still better than no clearly defined haircut, right?

>>7877187
>I'm usually too cheap/lazy to get a haircut
Yeah, same. I just wear it open and straight down. But I figured I could go for something new soon.
>>
>>7877378
You can choose some tags which shows stuff you want to and no one fucking reads them. No one.
I'm also scared that all those women are actually men and they will try to do something bad.
How this should work anyway? Should we have a test date just to look at each other, talk a little and understand if we are really want to fuck with each other?
I only did this once, 9 years ago, but there even weren't any test dates, we talked maybe couple of days online, then met and tried to have sex. It was awkward and I haven't felt any arousal.
>>
>>7877444
Oh great, now she asks how I see my first time. How the fuck should I know that I never had any and I don't care, it should be normal regular sex I guess, what does she want from me?
>>
>>7877485
She also said I'm pretty and that's scarry because I am absolutely not.
I need to turn my autistic mod off.
>>
>>7877495
Still have a feeling it's just some cruel prank, oh I shouldn't sent my photo.
>>
>>7877553
You're overthinking it.
>>
>>7877553
you're going to get locked in a kinky sex dungeon like /ourgal/
>>
File: 1439449077737.jpg (192KB, 1600x891px) Image search: [Google]
1439449077737.jpg
192KB, 1600x891px
>>7877194
>tfw everyone died back in 2012
>tfw your conscious got transported to a parallel universe where you are the only biological girl on /lesgen/
>>
>>7877553
You have two choices

1) Wimp out and lose your virginity to someone you have feelings for that is speshul, but maybe not for a year or two.

2) Get in there and let a random girl turn you into a quivering blob of cummies. She may or may not have an STD though.
>>
File: lewd.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>missed the opportunity to have forbidden sex with one of your hot teachers
fuck my life
>>
>>7877956
there's always your reunion
>>
>>7877956
You didn't "miss" it, you just delayed it, silly anon.
FIND HER
>>
At what point does shoulder width become unattractive? I'm 5'9" and my shoulder length is around 57cm. Not fat, fit. One of my friends hurt my feelings today when they said I had the same shoulder width as a kpop idol and teased me.
>>
>>7878396
Do heavy OHP and get the shoulders of a goddess.
>>
>>7878423
What is OHP? Lmao,
>>
File: 1442534651203.jpg (115KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1442534651203.jpg
115KB, 968x745px
>>7878428
>What is OHP

DYEL faggot
>>
>>7878446
English motherfucker

>>7878396
Not unattractive. I like feeling muffled by a woman's broad shoulders when she's on top of me.
>>
File: 1481950881266.jpg (53KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1481950881266.jpg
53KB, 479x492px
>>7878456
>tfw you've got height/broad shoulders but you desperately want to be the bottom.
>>
File: OHP.png (55KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
OHP.png
55KB, 540x360px
>>7878456
>doesn't know what OHP is
>doesn't know what DYEL is

You disappoint me anon.

OHP= Over Head Press. Do them. They will sculpt your shoulders

DYEL: Do You Even Lift
I'm guessing you don't.
>>
>>7878517
Show us you biceps or I will dominate you in
bed to the point of paint, fitdoucheanon.

>>7878470
Are you butch? I'm a femme switch but I only dominate cute butches that pretend like they don't want it.
>>
>>7878697
>fitdoucheanon
Please don't make this my /lesgen/ nickname. I was just trying to help out shoulder anon.
>>
/Our Gal/ anon here!
Been busy, sorry!
>>She invited me to dinner at a really expensive place
>>She picked me up from my house and we went and had a lovely dinner together
>>She asked if I wanted to go back to her place
>>Held hands in the car as she drove and she was rubbing my hand softly
>>Got to the hotel
>>Felt as much heart racing sexual tension then one elevator ride could possibly have
>>About to kiss when the door opened to a fat guy holding his luggage
>>Could tell he was pretty shocked
>>She just stepped away from me and we both started giggling
>>Man left on another floor
>>Lost it laughing as he went out and around the corner
>>Got to her room, cozy little suite with a balcony
>>Ended up sitting on her couch
>>Talked about dinner and then things got flirty
>>Started making out
>>Started to get really embarrassed since it had been about half a year since I've kissed and had sex so my kissing was probably terrible
>>She pressed me down into the couch and leaned down over top of me and started rubbing my legs and crotch
>>Her hand slipped down my pants and she started teasing me and kissed me all over
>>Felt really good
>>She asked if she could just take my pants off
>>All I could do was just nod, I could barely even speak
>>Pants slipped off
>>Lewd things happened
>>Ended up being the sub that night
>>She asked if I just wanted to spend the night since it was late and I didn't have work the next morning
>>Showered and spent the night
>>Cuddled to sleep
>>Woke up and she was gone
>>Panic set in
>>She came back with breakfast
>>I like her hairup in her messy bun and her reading glasses for her morning look
>>She did her early online work on her laptop while I watched TV and we talked for a bit
>>She drove me home after we got lunch later that afternoon since my friend wanted to visit me
>>Slept at home that night
>>Next day spent the night back at her place and we slept together again
Things are still going pretty well.
>>
>>7878717
I'll erase your given nickname from the Official Lesgen Chalkboard of Nicknames if you show. us. your. biceps.
>>
>>7878697
More like, chic femme with butch behaviorism? Lmao, I don't want to be butch.
>>
>>7878697
>I'm a femme switch but I only dominate cute butches that pretend like they don't want it
Are you me?
>tfw no cute tomboy/butch gf to top
>>
>>7878979
I'll be nice and let you share mine for a night.
>>
File: 109.png (26KB, 779x576px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
26KB, 779x576px
Free oral for all cis lesbians who get a higher score than me.

https://www.arealme.com/vocabulary-size-test/en/
>>
File: _q.png (19KB, 899x459px) Image search: [Google]
_q.png
19KB, 899x459px
>>7879168
surprised myself
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-07-21-32-32.png (95KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-07-21-32-32.png
95KB, 720x1280px
>>7879168
so close ;-;

[spoiler]free oral for all cis girls who get a higher score than me[/spoiler]
>>
>>7879168
Fuck off you creepy tranner.
>>
File: 255413525.png (21KB, 629x455px) Image search: [Google]
255413525.png
21KB, 629x455px
>>7879168
momma never said nuthin bout no book lernin, now git off da propertay
>>
>>7879168
>>7879342
>>7879540
I think I've got you all beat
guess I'm getting free oral from >>7879168
>>
File: 313531235.png (16KB, 620x434px) Image search: [Google]
313531235.png
16KB, 620x434px
>>7879617
>took the wrong test
I'm pretty dumb for being averagely smart
>>
File: tfw.png (19KB, 637x441px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
19KB, 637x441px
>>7879670
tfw language god and still no gf
>>
>>7879792
woops, meant to quote the grammar test.
>>7879617
but, whatever
>>
>>7878758
There is a God.
>>
>>7879342
>>7879649
>>7879670
I guess my jaw is going to be hurting tomorrow.
>>
>>7879617
kek
>>
File: cat.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
Please help. How do you know if you're a lesbian or just bi with heavy preference for girls?

I've identified as bisexual for awhile, but my interest in men is very minimal, and the word lesbian feels right, but I mean, I think I'm attracted to men? Maybe? Fuck, how did you homos figure this out.
>>
>>7880113
>how did you homos figure this out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHzjXrEiQqQ
>>
>>7880113
Because the idea of being in bed with a naked man and his penis anywhere near me is repulsive.
Pretty simple. If you have sexual interest in men even rarely, you're bi.
>>
sup losers
>>7880602
>>
spoiler mako iwamatsu /spoiler
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.