[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im ftm trans and every man i have ever had a chance with has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0801.jpg (63KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
63KB, 600x567px
im ftm trans and every man i have ever had a chance with has turned me down because of it, are people actually attracted to ftms as much as mtfs are sexualized?
>>
I'd fuck you as long as you look like a girl.
>>
>>7867837
I am not at all into ftm's. Not even trying to be a dick. I thought this one guy was super cute then learned he was ftm and got turned off.
>>
>>7867848
this except agp self-insert as instead of fuck.
>>
>>7867852
oh i understand that, its just i always hear about people being attracted to mtfs but not ftms and it kind of makes me feel unwanted
>>
>>7867837
Being unwanted is one of the reasons I'm afraid of transitioning
>>
>>7867860
For what it's worth, the sexualization is for pre-op mtf's. Post op you are likely to do as well as a guy, because while BuzzFeed is cancer, their "male privilege" ftm trannies were HOT.
>>
>>7867861
:( feelsbadman but atleast youre not alone
>>
File: fire emblem fates.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
fire emblem fates.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Are you capable of growing a beard? I
>>
>>7867860
>its just i always hear about people being attracted to <women> but not <men> and it kind of makes me feel unwanted
Welcome to why I'm MTF.
>>
There will be some, but maybe not in the way you want. A lot of chasers either want pre-everything stone butches or "bonus hole" ultimate bottoms. Part of the reason I feel like I'm going to be celibate for a while is from an inability to navigate dysphoria in conjunction with satisfying both my own and someone else's sexual needs.

You can get laid, but it won't be fun.
>>
>>7867860

Obviously. There are plenty of guys desperate enough to fuck a trap, but girls have no shortage of dick, and you have none to offer.

Gays are off the table because of your vagina and there being no shortage of dick, and if you are too masc not even a bi guy is gonna want you.
>>
>>7867861

I'm MtF, but that was actually a good thing to me since knowing someone is attracted to me because they see me as male is highly uncomfortable. Either I attract straight men or no one at all.
>>
>>7867882
>Implying no one is attracted to men
I can't believe people are attracted to women like wtf is the point
>>
>>7867879
not at all, i look like more of a cis twink than a ftm but im not on any hormones nor have i had any surgeries
>>
>>7867902
>like wtf is the point
???
>>
>>7867887
>and if you are too masc not even a bi guy is gonna want you.
Not the OP, but ???

Bi is bi. It doesn't imply a particular preference. Some bi guys will lean more towards women and femininity, some won't. Some want genders and junk to match, some don't care.

I'm also an FtM, had some success with bisexual guys.

So...based on my experience OP, I'd aim to seek out communities of bisexual people. But being so young and pre-everything, dating might not go so well right now...and there's an ugly danger that whoever you end up with right now will be specifically attached to your looks pre-transition, and will leave when you do or discourage you from even starting HRT.
>>
>>7867837
nope. i'm ftm and my best friend is an intersex male (xy chromosomes, but his genitalia is a mix of the two but essentially looks like a vagina)

we both have the same issues with females in that, eventually you will find a grill who will like you, but most women wont be sexually attracted to you. but that goes for most men who are not 6'9 chad thundercock alpha male. you just have to take what you can get, which is kind of hard to come to terms with if you come from being a female who has the pick of the litter
>>
>>7868656
What intersex condition is your best friend?
>>
>>7868672
androgen insensitivity
>>
>>7868724
Is he cute?
>>
File: 1465549356359.jpg (3MB, 2141x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1465549356359.jpg
3MB, 2141x3000px
>>7868746
hes goodlooking
>>
File: IMG_20170221_225344.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_225344.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>7868789
>>
>>7867837
Im a gay dude (kinsey 5, but not interested in seeking out women in any way), i have no problem with vaginas and I prefer shorter men so i've found myself attracted to plenty of ftms. I'm sure guys like me aren't that uncommon
>>
>>7867837
I'm attracted to FtM's too bad I live in the UK and no one else lives here apart from me
>>
>tfw straight ftm
>tfw somehow ended up really into the idea of having a dominant chaser non-tumblr cisgf
nice to know i'm attracted to something that doesn't exist
>>
>tfw will never lose any of my virginities
well at least I can funnel all of my unfulfilled sexual energy into winning a Nobel prize
>>
>tfw born male but never liked my dick so i ll be going for srs to become a vegentleman
Most people arent into vaginas, especially gays. Straights wont like you because you look like a man and many bis could just be creeped out.

Dont bother with dating, just meet people from work and life, maybe someone will like you enough and wont care about your genitals.
>>
>>7869381
Oh, they do.

I think I'm into femdom because it means I can bottom/get penetrated and not feel like I'm a femme twinkboy faker. Plenty of cisguys who're in2 femdom, and I don't have to compete with a masculinity I will never reach anyway.
>>
i have a boyfriend who's trans who i see only as a boy, and i'm really sexually attracted to him, not in a way that i would be to a woman. it happens, don't give up hope
>>
>>7867887

Well that's just... wrong. I'm gay and have a trans boyfriend. It just honestly makes penetrative sex easier and nicer feeling for both parties, its a very nice thing
>>
>>7869582
>tfw repressed non transitioning mtf
>tfw want a gay relationship so i can feel like a girl
>tfw it will still be inferior to the gay relationships afabs get
is there any way for me to not be jealous of being born female?
>>
>>7869371
im the OP and im in UK, England, you have probably met ftms and didnt even realise ;)
>>
>>7867895
>i'm 16
>>
i've had a lot of people ask me out knowing i'm trans who haven't given a shit... gay, bi, and straight guys + straight and bi chicks (lesbians usually hate me) ... they've never given a shit and are always respectful/supportive

idk... there doesn't seem to be a shortage of people who are cool with it... i never get it when people say it's hard to find someone
>>
>>7869672
>lesbians hate ftms
>gays don't hate mtfs
hm, who does?
>lesbians again
>>
>>7869682

i'm pretty sure most (not all) lesbians are just crazy and bitter and not actually into chicks honestly... just seems like they'd be foreveralone if they didn't fuck each other so that's what they do...
>>
>>7867837
I'm mtf and I'd date a ftm, you guys always look bishie as fuck. I wouldn't use my dongus tho, so there'd be a limit to how lewd our sexan could be
>>
Masc cis gay guy.... Would love to date a ftm guy, but really only if they like penetration. Been increasingly attracted to vaginas and short guys. Muscle ftm's will never be single btw
>>
Im bi-ish, but pretty much gay as fuck.
I've seen several FtMs online I wouldn't even hesitate to snatch up. The only problem would be if you got one of those uncanny valley dicks installed. I understand, with dysphoria and all that, that you might need one to feel like a normal human being. But they kinda freak me the fuck out and I gotta be honest that I don't think I could handle it (literally). A dude with a harry vag is just a slightly more interesting dude to me, but a dude with a chunk of arm/leg missing and a flesh tube sewed to his crotch is something completely different.
>>
>>7867837
I'd rather fuck a woman than an FtM. Like back when I was closeted I could at least get a semi for a woman and appreciate that they're attractive for a woman. I've tried to have sex with two different FtMs before (because it's awkward to just be all "No." after they've got me as far as the bedroom without telling me) and both times I've failed to get an erection because the unsettling androgynity that they have. Even if you look good to someone clothed you've got to understand that once the clothes are off you're revealing something very different to them. Your best bet would be to upfront right from the start, and if you're lucky you might just find a gay-leaning bi guy that'll be happy with you.
>>
>>7868611
Also ftm, can vouch that going after biscum is generally the best option.
>>
>>7867837
FTM bears are pretty cool. Would date them desu.
>>
>>7869600
Well...that brings in the question anon, I should definitely study FtM's A little more, would you mind dropping some contact details so i can Begin my studies?
>>
>>7867837
Think about it this way:
Why haven't you actively sought out other FTM's for a relationship?

Gay men, just like dick.
Men interested in a vagina don't want to really want the public perception of being gay.
It's really that simple.

You basically need to find a Unicorn. A Bisexual man, one that's either confident or socially unaware enough that he isn't afraid of being seen as a faggot, and has an piqued interest in a good few strange body morphology related fetishes.
>>
>>7870120
just start asking questions in the ftmg thread?
>>
>>7867837
Some FtMs are hot. I love that hairy boypussy
>>
>>7870127
>Gay men, just like dick.
*Shallow and emotionally/sexually immature gay men...

>...strange body morphology related fetishes.
Some of us are actually attracted to people, not just body parts.

I like dudes for more than just their dicks, and I think a large majority of FtMs pass so well (physically, emotionally, mentally...) that I have no problem at all with seeing and thinking of them as men. I like men. Fat men, skinny men, hairy men, bald men, men with big dicks, little dicks, or no dicks.

Speak for yourself from now on and stop pretending like we voted for you to represent the rest of us.
>>
>>7870195
>*Shallow and emotionally/sexually immature gay men...
So most gay men :p

>Some of us are actually attracted to people, not just body parts.
Unlike most gay men, most men or women in general.
>>
>>7870217
It's a lot easier to speak for yourself than to pretend you have a degree in fagology that gives you insight into how a huge group of complete strangers you have never met act and think.
You should try it sometime if your ego can stand to deflate that much.
>>
>>7870195
>Shallow and emotionally/sexually immature gay men...

You can't change sexual orientation.
If you don't like vagina, you are never going to like vagina.
Nice troll though.
>>
>>7870228
>>7870195
Why do I get the feeling that you're a defensive FTM that specifically doesn't pass?
Especially on the mental and emotional part?
>>
>>7870230
I didn't use to like dick, now I do. Explain that.
>>
>>7870230
Thanks for quoting the part that describes you perfectly.
Hopefully some day you will grow up.

>>7870241
Probably because you have a weak ego and are insecure and defensive about being wrong.

I'm a cis gay man, but you don't have to believe that if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>7870138
Just feel it'd be better with instant messaging
>>
>>7870230
>Thinks sexual orientation is about genitals.

You're not gay, you just have a dick fetish.
>>
>>7869595
>want a gay relationship so i can feel like a girl
>>
>>7867837
Gays usually want the D
>>
>>7870303
how do you repress then?
>>
>>7870328
Hate and eating disorders
>>
>>7870276
don't put one person on the spot like that, it's weird and creepy
>>
>>7870595
kinda girly method tbqh
>>
>>7867837
i would an ftm if we clicked. I don't really mind genitals as long as we get along behaviorally. And in the sack it's all about chemistry and experimentation really.

You'll have a harder time finding some because of your genitals, but alas, there are people that really don't care.

Bottom surgery for ftm's is really weird though imo. I'm not into vaginas, but the fake benis does look a little weird. Anal is all the way for me though.

Want to bost a photo of yourself?
>>
>>7870195
this is me, except with women, because I'm a lesbian.

I guess I do have a "body morphology fetish" in the sense that I'm attracted to women who, well, look and seem like women - not a femininity thing or a body thing, a life and perception thing. I'm just not really averse to fucking women with dicks/without vulvas. Because it's really not my main focus.
>>
>>7867837
i'm ftm and get bare dick & pussy. maybe you're just ugly hahaha
>>
ftms are cute

however the more masculine you get, the more unbearable the fact that you are a man with a vagina gets. twink or cub ftms are fine with me
>>
>>7871377
That is a girl, not an ftm
>>
>>7871350
>lesbian
>not averse to dicks

wut?
>>
>>7867911
>says they're ftm
>not on mones

back to tumblr please
>>
>>7871401
says on his instagram,, 19|MALE
>>
>>7872300
Sorry, unless you look like one you are not considered male.

Traps and femboys arent male either, they are women.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.