[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

File: gender politics at 3 years old.png (1MB, 794x625px) Image search: [Google]
gender politics at 3 years old.png
1MB, 794x625px
I am a straight man. I have noticed that Lesbians are the worst sort of people there is. All sorts of statistics from domestic violence to child abuse seem higher among lesbian couples. And their general attitude seems like shit. While gay men are like any other group of people. Good and bad apples.

Am I wrong here?
>>
>>7864959
Yeah you're wrong
>>
Although lesbians may have higher rates of domestic violence, that's still a minority of lesbians. Most are normal, decent people.
>>
>>7864959
bisexuals are even worse, bisexuals are pure cancer in my experience, they are mean, secretive, socipaths, violents, etc.

they are scumbags, gay and straight people should never have relations with bisexuals, frienships or love.
>>
>>7865027
What's wrong with being secretive
>>
>And their general attitude seems like shit.

We live in a culture tailored towards men, in really subtle ways.

Het and bi girls put up with it because they want to seem cool around men.

Most lesbians are wise to it and either ignore, avoid, or are bored and irritated by it. You met some of the ones that are bored and irritated by it.
>>
>>7865176
In a society where women are the safest most pampered people. How the fuck it is tailored towards men.

I realize because of your female privilege you do not understand how important things like safety, not being homeless, bot being disposable, but really you need to stop being blinded by your privilege and try to see the world from other people's point of view.
>>
I think the issue is that lesbianism is more of a political ideal than a sexuality. Its kinda like why lesbians and bisexual women are the most obese people. Their obesity is a political statement where they have Yay-ins instead of weigh-ins and they smash scales because gravity is oppressive.
>>
I'm a gay man and I've noticed so many lesbians are hyper sensitive, domineering and just really hateful people in general. I've heard so many stories of violence between lesbian/bisexual girl couples around me. I don't even know if true lesbians exist.
>>
>>7865027
You meet some of the most scummy bi men online. Always cheating on their girlfriends to find some online dick.
>>
>>7864959
>I am straight man

Why are you here?
>>
>>7865350
Because he can be.
>>
>>7865427
>it's a breeder lover episode
>>
>>7864959
>While gay men are like any other group of people
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>7864959
Lesbians are high testosterone mixed with normal female overemotional-ness

Gay men are low test mixed with more regulated male emotions
>>
>>7865526
Gay men have high testosterone, why do you think they are more muscular than straight guys.
>>
>>7865027
>they are mean, secretive, socipaths, violents, etc.
You're just jealous that you aren't a cold-blooded, superhuman alpha with the sexual orientation of literal gods and other immortals.
>>
>>7864959
oh look, women are existing without dedicating themselves to my pleasure and sense of aesthetics.
>>
>>7864959
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/

You forgot that lesbians are also more prone to committing violent and nonviolent crimes than even men according to massive longitudinal studies.
>>
>>7865313
>Its kinda like why lesbians and bisexual women are the most obese people.
>bisexual
Virtually all women are bisexual. Female bisexuals are often in better shape than even "straight" women. Only lesbianism is a political ideology.
>>
>>7866008
>more violent crimes than men
absolutely no way

>more nonviolent crimes
possibly, but who gives a shit abt those?
>>
>>7866122
>Virtually all women are bisexual.
Most repress it, like men do.
>>
>>7866008
Good job missing the point you dumb dyke.
Female sexuality and male sexuality are not the same. The vast majority of women are likely bisexual and lesbians are no exception. Their rejection of men is entirely based on their misandrist world view, rather than a lack of sexual attraction. This is further proven by the fact that lesbians often emulate men in their looks, mannerisms, and even sex. They idealize and fetishize masculinity while pretending like they reject and are disgusted by it.
I recently saw a video of some gross dyke fucking another gross dyke with a strapon while the one getting fucked kept crying "ooh daddy." You people are not homosexuals so stop pretending to be.
>>
>>7866153
True, although there is likely a larger bell curve in female sexuality than in male sexuality, similar to female and male intelligence.
>>
>>7866168
>Their rejection of men is entirely based on their misandrist world view, rather than a lack of sexual attraction. This is further proven by the fact that lesbians often emulate men in their looks, mannerisms, and even sex. They idealize and fetishize masculinity while pretending like they reject and are disgusted by it.
So they are to women what mtfs are to men?
>>
File: flora is the hottest.png (281KB, 524x548px) Image search: [Google]
flora is the hottest.png
281KB, 524x548px
>>7864959
>tfw you not transition with 5 years old with the help of you lesbians mothers
>tfw no female socialization
>you would never see the happiness of their faces when you say you are attracted to girls
>you would never form a lesbian family like your mother ones
>>
>>7866352
Sounds like a typical forced fem story.
>>
File: 1487254558637s.jpg (6KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1487254558637s.jpg
6KB, 240x193px
>>7866352
My dream.

Alas, I was raised by fundie christians.
>>
>>7864971
>First reply.
/thread
>>
>>7866195
Not exactly. They're more like the female equivalent of MGTOW (even down to the poor hygiene), except with more cognitive dissonance and they existed first.
Their fetishization of masculinity is evidence that they are not exclusively homosexual as they claim to be.
Their emulation of masculinity (the butch ones) may be result of many of them being repressed FtM transgenders, or it may well be a result of them trying to attract other lesbians because they are aware of the fact that other so-called lesbians are attracted to masculinity. It's not like I have a lab and a bunch of dyke test subjects so idk.
>>
>>7866463
>except with more cognitive dissonance
What is the cognitive dissonance?

Some mtfs could be considered a form of MGTOW.
>>
>>7866493
The cognitive dissonance is in the simultaneous rejection and emulation/fetishization of masculinity.
Although some MtFs may be MGTOWs themselves, the group as a whole is not. Lesbianism is for the most part, political misandry.
>>
>>7866675
They could like some parts of masculinity but not others, so by being masculine themselves they can have the parts they like without having to have a man give up the parts they don't like.

What's the cognitive dissonance of MGTOW?
>>
File: 1485996797434.png (619KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1485996797434.png
619KB, 1280x1422px
>>7866364
but anon, kids with 5 or even less years are saying they are transgender, or showing signs of being trans, they don't transition with that age they just "experiment", not hormones or anything but many still identify as the other gender, take puberty blockers during a 2 years or 3 to stop the wrong puberty and later they use hormones to the correct one, with 5 years i say i was a girl to my mother, but my parents are conservative nutjobs and try to repress me effeminacy at all cost, they believe i was gay, but i am bisexual with preference for girls. so repress my attraction to men was easy, anyway, the case is that transitioning young is not forced fem.

>>7866416
many people here hates early transitioners bc envy, but i'm happy for them, i'm happy the world is accepting us even if still there's a lot of hate.

i just wish, i could be one of them.
>>
>>7866719
>>7866675
>>7866493
>>7866463
>>7866168
>>7866168

My sides. Anecdotes and baseless speculation is not evidence, retards.
>>
>>7865027
sorry you got rejected
>>
>>7865238
Not being homeless? There are homeless girls.
>>
>>7866168
I've been to enough gay bars to know that the butch lesbians that are the obvious ones are a minority.
>>
>>7864971
>curt reply starting with "Yeah"
r u lesbian
>>
>>7865002
You are objectively false.
The MAJORITY of lesbian relationships are abusive.
>>
>>7865027
Shut up asshole.

My GF is bi, and she's the sweetest sweetie-pie that ever sweeted a pie.
>>
>>7865562
>Gay men are more masculine than straight men

Delusional faggot. You'll never understand what it.means to be a real man.
>>
>>7866352
Get out AGP scum.
>>
File: IMG_0729.jpg (276KB, 1166x1648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.jpg
276KB, 1166x1648px
Have any of you actually met lesbians or gone to a lesbian bar?

The reason we come off as bitchy to men is because we reject them. We're not sexually attracted to you so at best we only see you as friends but most men see all women as a potential fuck.
>>
>>7869134
Why do you dress like men then?
>>
>>7869134
Then why do you dress like teenage boys and college dude bros?
>>
>>7869134
Why do you cut your hair short like men and try to act like tough guys?

Assuming you're "rejecting" masculinity m
>>
>>7869140
>>7869153
>>7869166
In reality dykes are extremely jealous of men.

They desperately want to be like men because women are generally attracted to men.
>>
Lesbians in Soho are quite aggressive. Granted there are quite a lot of nice people but the atmosphere there is very cliquey
>>
>>
>>7869171
It all ties into penis envy.
I had a lesbian friend who one night while drinking admitted that she was jealous of my penis.

She said "I ain't a tranny or nothing, but just once I'd like to fuck some dumb bitch's pussy with a real cock instead of some shitty strap on!"
>>
>>7869166
>>7869140
>>7869153

Again go to an actual lesbian bar. Butch lesbians are a dying breed. They're mostly all becoming straight FTMs.

Fem and andro lesbians dominate the scene now. These days butch is just a fashion statment.

The exception is fat lesbians who tend to be so ugly they need some kind of way to attract girls. Filling in the absent dyke roll is their only chance.
>>
>>7869175
Kek!
>>
>>7869166
>>7869153
>>7869140
>Samefag

The lesbians who do that are butches, and they're a minority these days, they're just the most visible. They were also usually like that as kids, it's a personality thing. Kind of like that campy gay kid everyone knows is going to be a massive faggot when he grows up.
>>
>>7869166
Have you guys left your house? Short and dyke hair has been in style even in straight women for the last decade.

Do the girls hate men? I doubt chad has much trouble fuckingg them. Short hair is way easier and more styleable.
>>
>>7869184
Wrong
>>
>>7869186
WRONG!
>>
>>7869184
>This what delusional dykes actually believe.
>>
>>7869183
Meanwhile, gay men are /less/ fat than the national average.
>>
>>7869185
Naw. Most dykes hate femininity. Yet they list after women, but they hate girlyness.

Dykes are extremely cognitively dissonat.
>>
>>7869166
How are you supoosed to meet lesbians if you don't look like a lesbian?
>>
>>7869195
Go to a lesbian bar and count the fems. We've been the majority since the 2000s.
>>
>>7869195
True. I happen to be big fat bull dyke. I wear trucker hats and leather jackets and have a hair cut like James Dean.
I hang out at college town Bara and try to get the little guy liege cuties drunk on wine coolers.
>>
>>7869202
Most dykes get wet after a few party tricks. One time a little a fart at at lesbian rave. I impresses one chick so.much she let me pull down her zubaz in the women's bathroom and jam my thumb up her pooper.

I was fondly recollecting and sniffing my fingers for a week.
>>
>>7869212
>>7869201
Are you sure you didn't mean gay male?
>>
>>7864971
10/10 argument m8.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (13KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
13KB, 258x196px
>>7864959
>straight man
>>>/gtfo/
>>
>highest rate of domestic violence of any pairing
why do lesbians like to hurt people?
>>
>>7872400
They are women
>>
>>7872400
Highest abuse was found in bisexual women. But the survey itself was about orientations that were victims of abuse. So the victims of abuse went bisexual>lesbian>heterosexual woman
By perpetrator 60% of perpetrators of domestic violence against a lesbian were female. 89% of perpetrators of violence against a bisexual woman was male. Which makes sense because 80%+ of bisexuals are in heterosexual relationships.
>>
>>7864959
Well you see, a lesbian couple is essentially 2 single moms.
>>
>>7866719
I didn't say there was cognitive dissonance to MGTOW.

>>7867753
>anecdotes and baseless speculation
>implying
Butthurt dyke detected.
>>
>>7864959
Aren't straight men doing all the wife beating, murdering, and raping tho?
>>
File: LtT8yNN.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
LtT8yNN.png
334KB, 422x509px
>>7864959
>tfw no abusive lesbian girlfriend
>>
>>7872488
It's obvious that bisexual women are more likely to be abused because hooking up with a lesbian almost guarantees a mild to severe concussion over the fact that they are also attracted to men.
>>
>>7869099
women are naturally abusive, it is a fact that they resort to violence first, only difference is they are so pathetically weak, that cops don't bother arresting them for it
>>
>>7872504
Nope, sorry you filthy, disgusting, sub-human dykescum, your group is the most likely to commit domestic violence.
>>
>>7865176
more men are homeless and more men die in the workplace, they are more likely to commit suicide, less men go to college, how the fuck is this society tailored for them?
>>
>>7872528
source?
>>
>>7872522
Didn't you read the survey? The bisexual women reported they were only abused by men.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.44.18).png (31KB, 451x194px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.44.18).png
31KB, 451x194px
>>7872528
>Reported concerns for safety:
20% of lesbians, 22% of hetero women, 48% of bisexuals
>PSTD:
20% of lesbians, 46% of hetero women, 22% of bisexuals

>Only heterosexual women and bisexual women reported injury from being stalked, raped, or physical violence from an intimate partner. 37% bisexuals and 16% heterosexuals.

So from this is looks pretty clear that straight men are stalking, beating, and raping their girlfriends. Because lesbians have the lowest incidences of injury, concern for safety, and ptsd from these attacks. I feel bad for these heterosexual women goddamn...
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png (52KB, 223x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png
52KB, 223x602px
Oh and this is my favorite overall statistic from the survey
>men were the perpetrators of all violence found in the survey
>>
>>7872600
Also I don't have the citation on hand, but there's been studies about parenting and lesbians are statistically better than both heterosexual and gay male parents, while gay male parents are better than heterosexual parents. The reasons for this are primarily that homosexual couples (both male/female) often have to be more well off than heterosexual couples in order to consider having a child, among other reasons. These are just the statistical results.

This research does not say: All lesbians are better parents. Heterosexuals are bad parents. Gay males are always better parents.
>>
>>7872600
>>7872617
Your stats don't fit my woman hating agenda. Get out reeeeee.
>>
Good thread
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.