[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans bathroom laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1487065784169.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487065784169.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
To the passing trannies here: why are you so opposed to bathroom bills? They're not targeted towards you, they're targeted to the hons you seem to hate so much. Actually, wouldn't passing trutrans SUPPORT bathroom laws, since it keeps the hons and A*P's out of their spaces. Seems like a good way to dissociate them from their movement for the better.
>>
I just don't give a shit. The bathroom laws are pointless because the idea is that it protects children and vulnerable adults by assuring predators aren't allowed in the same space. However, the type of people that would do predatory things will do it anyways and the same exact outcome will happen. Creep does something illegal, police are called, creep is arrested. Whether or not they are dressed like a woman is irrelevant. Introducing these type of laws to normies will cause tranny panic where tall or extremely dykey women are subject to violence from other women just because they fear they could be trans. It's just retarded.

Personally I use a public restroom at work every day (I am stealth) and have not seen a single hon.

Really the tricky part is locker rooms.. any tranny with self awareness will avoid them, but should we have the right? I don't know.
>>
I just want to have one big bathroom with a fuckton of cubicles so I can piss in private.

Fuck urinals.
>>
>>7864634
If you're a cis male, sorry, that's not even on the table, bathroom laws or no.
>>
>>7864584
>trutrans
kill yourself
>>
>>7864725

t. non-passing a*p
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1024x948px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1024x948px
>>7864584
Mostly because even if you pass, it's still a constant justified paranoia about slipping up and getting jailed.

And besides, if you'd read passing discussions, you'd know most "passers" don't truly pass, not 100% of the time and not without some combination of curves, or long hair or makep or female clothes. Most "passers" are twinkhons, only a those that buy ffs surgery do it truly well.

Doing it flawlessly almost always requires surgery that most here haven't finished saving for.

But you're right the "body positive" movement is a cancer, and therapists and hons were aggressively trying to brainwash trans people into becoming hons, arguing that everyone should aspire to hondom and looking like a monster.

There even are a lot of parasitic therapists who try and keep their patients from ffs and tell you lies like that you're fine and don't need it to "pass".

These laws if nothing else are a death blow against the body positive ideology and those therapists will soon regret what they've done after their brainwashed patients call them from the inside of jails and bluber.

These laws will cause problems but breaking the body positive ideology and driving home that hondom is unacceptable was needed, the laws saved our souls.
>>
>>7864738
Buddy, you probably "pass" like a Twinkhon. Complacency means you'll never truly pass.
>>
>>7864738
t. meme-addled autist who probably doesn't pass either
>>
im in the military. bathroom laws are inconvenient in that transitioning in the military is a 5 step process of telling your command, getting approval to change documents, etc. im on hrt and have been for a couple of years but my docs all say birth gender. this crap can get me in trouble by police businesses and the mil depending. its pretty inconvenient.
>>
>>7864746
do you just hang out on lgbt and shit on trannies 24/7?
>>
ehhhh, idk. i don't really care.they kinda benefit me since all i get is pity passes
i just don't care and try to use neutral brs so ppl aren't uncomfortable around my hon ass.
>>
>>7864768
I'm Femg/trans, I just told a smug Twinkhon they need more and aren't doing it right. I acept the same thing for myself. That's why people should save up for ffs.
>>
>>7864771
You aren't gonna be able to change your documents now with the new laws though, so unless you break out of hondom, you'd better just stay a man.
>>
>>7864783
so you wont post pics but you're willing to call everyone else a hon and a twinkhon without seeing them either, and you constantly make threads about agp and how nobody passes. I think you're projecting.
>>
>>7864788
I don't. I'm not making fun of AGP, I just told that guy who made fun of AGP that they sure aren't doing it right.

And I refuse to touch girlmode until I can pass with boy clothes, short hair, no visible breasts or anything that ques me as female, people just think I'm a young boy when I do that. So I admit I'm a Twinkhon, but I'm desperate to scrounge up money to fix that.

I'm not complacent like that smug hon.
>>
https://youtu.be/tuCUD-ANegY
>>
>>7864806
why even worry about bathroom laws and shit anyway? go be boymode and stop worrying about it until you have enough money to pass. that's what I'm doing. like right now I know I'm wasting my time horribly.
>>
>>7864631
>I just don't give a shit. The bathroom laws are pointless because the idea is that it protects children and vulnerable adults by assuring predators aren't allowed in the same space. However, the type of people that would do predatory things will do it anyways and the same exact outcome will happen. Creep does something illegal, police are called, creep is arrested. Whether or not they are dressed like a woman is irrelevant. Introducing these type of laws to normies will cause tranny panic where tall or extremely dykey women are subject to violence from other women just because they fear they could be trans. It's just retarded.

I don't know what is hard to understand about this.

Most of the people that are in support of these bathroom bills are antigun control. They understand that murder, rape, abduction, property damage and theft are already illegal and that preventive gun laws are not necessary.

And yet they want preventive bathroom laws.
>>
>>7864831
Exactly, the femboys have the best strategy by far. These laws burnt everyone who moved recklessly.

But there's therapists who lie to you and try and convince you that you pass or some flawed version of it is passing. They try to nag you into socially transitioning, might even hold stuff you want hostage to that. They might even lie and say you don't need surgery.

I'm grateful for all these laws since they're a way to demolish ridiculous arguments like that, they sow our way of doing things is best, so I don't want them to go away just yet.
>>
File: meifshehadamanface.jpg (46KB, 694x650px) Image search: [Google]
meifshehadamanface.jpg
46KB, 694x650px
>>7864783
>ywn wear an xs
>ywn be anything but a disgustingly obese 6/ small
>there is no surgery for having man skelington
>you will always look like you weigh the same as her
>>7864785
i already did, but idk, that's probs what makes me get pity passed
>>
>>7864878
You're disgusting, lucky the new law in Kentucky they're using as a model for others retroactively forces all I'd and birth cert to be what they were at birth
>>
>>7864859
that makes a lot of sense and I see your point.
>>
>>7864831
>until you have enough money to pass.
There is no surefire way to pass, regardless of money, and even trying throwing cash at surgery until you pass isn't for everyone and might not work. >>7863984

Some people won't have the money anyway or don't want to undergo surgery for that.
>>
>>7865049
It's the skull size idiot in the thread you're citing, they try and convince people not to get ffs when that could usually fix them.

If you're a femboy and have child like features, then it will almost certainly work. And the results from sobs who got it in Femgen is very impressive.
>>
>>7865049
that threads bs though, it's like saying don't have any plastic surgery because the bogandoffs exist. I mean of course ffs isn't magic. you're getting parts of your face lobbed off and there's a million different factors that could go wrong.
>>
>>7865062
>If you're a femboy and have child like features, then it will almost certainly work.
No help for anyone who isn't, or can't afford the surgery, or doesn't want surgery.

>inb4 everyone should get it
You wouldn't tell all cis girls to get lipo and implants and everything else or otherwise accuse them of not caring about themselves.

>>7865078
>and there's a million different factors that could go wrong.
Which is why people might not choose it.
>>
>>7864898
my mom did it for me when i was 18.....
i know i am. i'm a fucking size small/ size 6 i know how fucking disgusting i am
>>
>>7864878
You're going to give someone an eating disorder, you piece of shit.

>>7864859
On one hand, if you pass, you out yourself by going in the guys bathroom.
On the other hand, this law is actually a touch of sanity.

I think the ftm protest of it is really amusing, because all the conservative cucks get super confused about "men" going in the women's bathroom.
>>
>>7865089
yeah, that and the expense, you can buy a car with what it costs to do serious FFS.
the call it FFS because for fucks sake, what are you doing.
>>
you hons really do love to tear each other down and destroy each other's self esteem
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.