[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh you poor babies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

File: C6LDEicU4AI-ws-.jpg large.jpg (8KB, 620x71px) Image search: [Google]
C6LDEicU4AI-ws-.jpg large.jpg
8KB, 620x71px
Oh you poor babies.
>>
>>7864544
McMuffin was /theirguy/ all along.
>>
File: iconic.jpg (2KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
iconic.jpg
2KB, 125x83px
>>7864544
DELETE THIS!!!!
>>
Can someone just put conservative gays out of their misery?

Prefferably by denying them hospital rights
>>
>>7864567

Yuss
>>
>>7864567
>>7864588
Classic liberal tolerance.
>>
B-but Milo said!
>>
>>7864544
Fucking fifth column. Either support the GOP properly and give up the identity politics or go back to the Dems.
>>
>>7864610

Net you think criminals are as guilty as the police, false-equivalency meister
>>
>>7864610

Classical conservative dishonesty

>>7864694

Conservatives are based entirely on identity politics. Specifically, being neo-nazis
>>
I hate all of you. Stop voting for parties and start voting for beliefs. Fucking morons are why this country is fucked, you think one side is bad but they're the same fucking thing, we're all fucked cause DC is just a corrupt shothole and American voters think they're smart or fighting for something or any number of autiatic reasons and think they will make a difference electing someone. You're all fucked.
>>
>>7864840
>Stop voting for parties and start voting for beliefs
Uh, hello? Donald Trump is President. The establishment of both major parties hate him. Republicans and Democrats alike who voted Trump did so because of their belief in what he was saying. Putting America first, making alliance with Russia against radical Islamic terrorism and building that wall.
>>
>>7864840

cry cry cry
>>
>>7864773
That's not what identity politics are retard.
>>
>>7865015
Only because the far right rebranded identity politics for white people as "identitarianism" which is totally unrelated to and has absolutely nothing in common with "identity politics".
>>
Other gays need to get over the fucking identity politics.
>>
>>7865015

>tribalism taking precedence
>"not identity politics"

Almost like conservatives are hypocrites or something
>>
>>7865315

You need to get over being worthy of death
>>
>>7864544
who said we were? CNN?
>>
>>7865947
Cry about it more.
>>
>>7865279
What are you gibbering about? The GOP are not neo-nazis.
>>
>>7866051
So? They're still all about identity politics. Conservativism is all about them vs us.
>>
File: top_choice_on_goodreads.jpg (44KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
top_choice_on_goodreads.jpg
44KB, 600x774px
>>7864767
>Net you think criminals
Classic liberal spelling.
>>7864773
>Specifically, being neo-nazis
>pic related
>>
>>7866157
The right are well known to strip away laws that help make society a progressive one.
Are current "president" is a complete joke. He cares more about his tv show than the American people.
>>
>>7866192
Laws can't change society. Real progress is freedom, something "liberals" don't know the first thing about.
>>
>>7866205
Too bad the right knows nothing about freedom.
>>
File: 9781400054190-us-300.jpg (32KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
9781400054190-us-300.jpg
32KB, 300x462px
>>7866205
This. Libs think they can litigate changes of heart, "or else."
>>7866192
>The president imposes a travel ban.
>Immigration into the USA from seven terrorist hotbeds stopped dead.
>Activist judge ignores legal precedents to put a stay on the ban.
>Major influx of people from those seven countries.
Who doesn't care enough about the American people?
>>
>>7866229
He implemented the ban unconstitutionally. He was blocking people who took the legal route by gaining visas.
Shouldn't he be also banning Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>7866229
>female republican
>republicans are against women
>>
>>7866249
There are trans feminists.
>>
>>7866243
>Shouldn't he be also banning Saudi Arabia?
Well clearly not! Because U.S. Code Title 8 ยง 1182, and Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. ___ (2012) are unconstitutional.
So what if he blocked people with visas? You said he didn't care about the American people.
>>
>>7866274
Let's block people who are actually legal here.
How stupid are you?
>>
>>7866205
>Laws can't change society.
False, laws do alter human behavior and send a message to the people about cultural values. That's what society is.

>Real progress is freedom, something "liberals" don't know the first thing about.
Saying "freedom" is good is like saying "change" is good. There are several freedoms which nothing good can come from.
>>
>>7866273
feminist != terf
>>
>>7866446
>False, laws do alter human behavior and send a message to the people about cultural values. That's what society is.
Then we need laws punishing leftists for enforcing their morality. Like NC's bathroom ban to punish Charlotte Council for seeking to dictate to private businesses about their bathroom rules and a constitutional ban on gay marriage to punish the left for making it a federal issue.
>>
>>7866462
You're entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. I don't think there is any legitimate reason to legally recognize straight marriages but not gay ones, or to enforce sex-segregation of bathrooms.
>>
>>7866453
The analogy wasn't Jewish Nazis. If it had been, I'd agree.
>>
>>7866500
So, what exactly did you intend the analogy to be?
>>
>>7866485
I just told you the legitimate reasons. To punish the left for trying to enforce their morals through law, in order to send a message to people about culture.

>to legally recognize straight marriages but not gay ones
A constitutional ban on gay marriage doesn't mean that.

>to enforce sex-segregation of bathrooms
A ban on trans bathroom recognition doesn't do that.
>>
>>7866157

Love how you fail to address my point. You made a false equivalency.
>>
>>7866007

After you, alternate facts cultist
>>
>>7866229

You mean countries which have no reccord of criminal record on the US?

I love cultists being this desperate
>>
>>7866525
>I just told you the legitimate reasons. To punish the left for trying to enforce their morals through law, in order to send a message to people about culture.
And I disagree with that reason. The law SHOULD be use to enforce morality.

>A constitutional ban on gay marriage doesn't mean that.
Lolwut? Banning gay marriage isn't banning gay marriage? I'd ONLY be okay with banning gay marriage if ALL marriage was banned. Anything else is unequal sex discrimination.

>A ban on trans bathroom recognition doesn't do that.
Yes, it does. It means that the bathrooms people are allowed to use are limited based on their sex.
>>
>>7866229
>>7866205

I love how you're forced to evade like the cowardly sociopaths you are
>>
>>7866525

The desperation is strong in this one

- Says the cultist worshipping the christian Sharia Law

- Lolwut?

- Yes it does. Conservatives even threatened to shoot trans people
>>
>>7866576
???
>>
>>7866564
How does defeat taste?
>>
>>7864567
Get aids
>>
Is this like something i should be worried about
>>
>>7866558
Reread your post. The equivalency was yours, I just helped you discover how false it is.
>>
>>7866564
>being this asshurt
>>
>>7864544
Somebody spoonfeed me.

What did Trumpmeister do, this time?
>>
>>7867681
Who fucking cares really? There is no point in trying to know what he did anymore. One side will tell you he was off planting daisies and the other will tell you he just put forth an executive order to kill all the gays.

Disagree with either to try to make the place more factual and you are deemed the opposite of whichever you disagreed with. Fuck knowing what Trump is doing. I will try to sort it out in a few years come election season.
>>
>>7867681

Deny trans protections

Endorse people fighting to end marriage equality

Being a stupid sociopath in general

>>7867761

Kill yourself
>>
>>7869416
SOURCE
O
U
R
C
E
>>
>>7869416

>Deny hon protections
FTFY
>>
>>7869416
Transgenderism is a mental illness and marriage should be between a man and a women. I'm a gay male and I legitimately believe that.
>>
>>7869425
>>7869426

Lovely sociopathy, but that doesn't in any way invalidate my statements.

>>7869424

I see you've slept through the past five weeks
>>
>>7869416
>Deny trans protections
didn't happen
>Endorse people fighting to end marriage equality
who?
>Being a stupid sociopath in general
excellent buzzwords from a deranged head case
>>
>>7866359
>Doesn't acknowledge either the law or the 2012 decision.
>Apparently ignorant of other decisions.
>How stupid are you?
You said he didn't care about the American people. Visa holders aren't citizens.
>>
>>7869416
>Deny trans protections

When will people learn that lawmakers are aimed towards stopping hons, not cute little passing trans girls?
>>
>>7871247
Any "protection" of favored classes is immoral lawmaking.
>>
>>7870411
>still no sources

FAKE
A
K
E

NEWS
E
W
S
>>
>>7869426
You're a cuck, just so you know.
>>
>>7871247
Which is why you literally get asked for ID before using the bathroom in some places?
>>
I'm not disappointed tho
>>
>>7864567

14edgy88me
>>
>>7864617

Milo is a stupid kike.
>>
>>7864773

>Conservatives are based entirely on identity politics.

And The Democrats aren't?
>>
>>7864840

>TFW neoreactionary anarcho-capitalist

The whole democratic state system is rotten; burn it down.
>>
>>7865279

>Alt-Right = White identity politics.

>Cuck-Right = Dude identity politics is all bad even though nothing we say will stop The Left from using it against us lmao
>>
>>7866134

>Conservativism is all about them vs us.

And Leftism isn't?
>>
>>7866192

>Are current "president"

Single digit IQ detected.

>The right are well known to strip away laws that help make society a progressive one.

Good; fuck authoritarianism Right or Left.
>>
>>7869416

>Deny trans protections

And this affects LGB peope how?

>Endorse people fighting to end marriage equality

Nigger he said it was settled law and nominated an attorney general who supports gay marriage, you fear-mongering mong.
>>
>>7869425

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>7873454
>human rights are authoritarian!
>>
>>7873542

Government infringing upon property rights is authoritarian. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7867681

It's literally nothing.
>>
>>7873551
You choosing to be a living disease is authoritarian. Prove me wrong. :)
>>
>>7874271

Yes: people who spread STDS are violating The NAP.
>>
>>7874366
Christian pedophilia is a STD now? I thought it was a meme.
>>
>>7874383

Pedos should also be executed.
>>
>>7874600
Also? Alongside the rest of straight people?
>>
>>7873447
No, it's not. They won't support people who want 100% to go against leftist ideals, but that's not "identity politics", that's just having a coherent platform.

>>7873476
>And this affects LGB peope how?
Nice to hear that bad things happening to trans people isn't a problem unless it personally affects you.

>>7873551
Property rights are incompatible with human rights. I'd much rather have the government be authoritarian in defense of human rights than for it to be authoritarian in defense of property rights.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.