[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTN: all MTFs, traps, etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: veganprotein.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
veganprotein.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
wtf do you guys wear to the gym? to hide the penis, i mean.

i wear tight boyshorts and sometimes baggier pants but i also have a couple pairs of kinda yoga pants that i really like and seem to hide me kinda well from the front, but last time i went to the gym i felt super self-conscious the entire time and looked in the mirror and could see a little bulge and it made me super sad.

help please :(

the baggier stuff is so hard to find even. ALL the girls are wearing this skintight stuff that shows off their ass. i wanna show off my ass too!

life is so hard please send help
>>
I wear tight panties to keep it pressed in tight and basketball shorts because I'm not an agp faggot.
>>
>>7864486
idk, i cant workout comfortably if i have tight underwear/whatever around my crotch area

it feels constricting and makes my workout sub optimal
>>
>>7864486
You just have to suck it up OP and wear something baggier. You can still show off your fit bod and gets girls mirin you.

>>7864570
>agp
>faggot
>>
>>7864689

>gets girls mirin you

I know they say /fit/ is gayer, but this is still /lgbt/.
>>
>>7864486
This image has genuinely made me reflect on my lifestyle.

Can I call myself a vegan and also swallow cum? I've never considered this before.
>>
>>7864709
Technically no but morally it's ok unless you're keeping your bf in inhumane conditions.
>>
idk, my stuff doesn't show ever.
>ywn have any depth
>>
>>7864761
It isn't just the living conditions of animals that are a moral concern, but also their exploitation. A guy consenting to be blown doesn't really pose a problem in that regard, in my view.

However, semen still 100% constitutes animal matter. I'm going to need to think hard on this. Thanks a lot for this shit, OP.
>>
>>7864872
dude what's there to think about? veganism is good, and good girls swallow. i don't see an issue.
>>
>>7864872
>but also their exploitation. A guy consenting to be blown doesn't really pose a problem in that regard, in my view.
The same could be said of prostitution and salaries below the minimum wage.
>>
>>7864486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iOi4rWdJ4
>>
>>7864872
Animals do not consent.
They also would not exist if we were not eating them and using them for materials.
A sheep, left alone, will starve in a few years as the fleece buildup leaves it unable to eat. What is more cruel, shearing it, or dumping it outside and saying 'you're free now!' and leaving it to starve?
Otherwise, stress and discomfort make animals taste bad. Stressed cows do not give milk. Happy, comfortable cows give lots of milk.
Maybe you should consider suicide to stop yourself using up resources with your blunt-toothed protein-deficient idiocy?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.