[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older men experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170126-WA0011.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170126-WA0011.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
18 yo here. I'm currently craving a "bear", "daddy" kind of guy I met on grindr. But he's 20-30 years older than me and it makes me guilty. Also worried cause he must have some STDs.

Any of you mind sharing stories and giving advice? I'm torn here.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>7863994
>Also worried cause he must have some STDs
talk to your doctor about PrEP
if you have health insurance you can get a drug that pretty much eliminates all possibility of hiv infection when used in conjunction with condom during anal
it is also possible that this is a closeted married man or something :P

>But he's 20-30 years older than me and it makes me guilty.
have you ever been with someone your age before?
regardless, you don't have to feel guilty.
do you have anything to gain apart from his companionship? (ie. sugar daddy arrangement)
>>
>>7863994
Eh, you can do it, but it will be nothing more than sex. Even if he invites you back to do it again, just sex. If you can live with that then go for it.

But I wouldn't.
>>
>>7864008
>have you ever been with someone your age before?
Yep. And pretty much only that.

>Do you have anything to gain apart from his companionship?
Only the sex. But I'd be ashamed to tell that to my friends, for example.

Also, IDk about getting prep here in Brasil, I havent heard much of it. Specially in my city - one of the smaller capitals.
>>
>>7864034
>But I'd be ashamed to tell that to my friends, for example.
would you be completely comfortable with telling your friends about a lover who is only 5 years older than yoU?
>>
>>7864055
Yes, even 10 years older would be more normal

But this guy has my parent's age
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.