[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen a tranny 4 years afyer her ffs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1952.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1952.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I have seen a few who were 4 and even 5 years post FFS and let me tell ya, it ain't pretty. What they don't tell you about FFS is that most of its benefits (most, not all) are temporary. The brow bone is not gonna grow back BUT the hairline will slip back and raise the eyebrows unnaturally, contributing to make you uncanny. It amazes me that no FFS doctor anchors the hairline. Then, the lip lift will be gone in a matter of 6 months. The facial tissues will sag no matter how young you are. There is bone burring and periosteoum detachment in FFS and you can be 18 you will still experience sagging. Most importantly, while there will be no growth in the frontal region, there WILL be some growth in the chin area. Of course, ffs doctors don't tell you these things
>>
>>7863984
once women hit 20 they're all fighting the hand of time as far as their look goes. it's something everyone has to deal with.
>>
>>7863999
No stupid the deformities or flaws created by ffs are not the same that a normal woman has to fight. You trannies are so fucking stupid that you make excuses for ffs
>>
>>7863984
Do you actually have sources and research or is it another quality /lgbt/ thread here
>>
>>7863984
>no FFS doctor anchors the hairline
https://youtu.be/v6V_s1yhf4s
>>
>>7863984
>TFW literally only need rhinoplasty
>TFW getting it in 2 weeks
feelsgood
>>
>>7864029
I mean addition to the uncited claims you make about these surgeries.
>>
>>7863984
Tranny who had FFS 6 months ago here (& couldn't be happier with results) - would you mind sharing some of your evidence? I'm not sure how a lip lift would reverse so quickly given how the doctor literally removes upper lip skin and changes the position of your lips (my lip area still looks equally good to 3 months postop) and my hairline was anchored using absorbable endotines (think they'll still be in place for another 4-6 months, by which point apparently my hairline will have fixed into its new place?).

You've scared me anon - I thought I was beautiful forever now :'(
>>
>>7864054
Do you have any reference in scientific publications that today is March 5, 2017? Show me the sources. Show me the sources that today is March 5, 2017. Also, what kind of sources evidence you have that men have dicks and balls? I need a list of bibliographical references that determine that men have cocks and balls
>>
>>7864059
Yes, I mind sharing some of my evidence. Just wait for the 18 months mark.
>>
>>7864066
>literally has no evidence

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>7864061
"I have seen a few" is not evidence, you don't know a single tranny personally. let alone a few. you're completely talking out of your ass to annoy people.
>>
>>7864077
I must have hit a nerve. You wanted to believe ffs was miraculous
>>
>>7864076
What kind of evidence you want you aids infested fag
>>
>>7864099
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence you retard

First you make a thread saying how surgeons lie about FFS and then when asked to prove your claims you tuck your tail between your legs saying "b-but muh eviduunnss I dun wan shae waahh"

kys
>>
>>7864097
I just don't believe you've monitored multiple trans peoples surgeries over the years. are you a plastic surgeon? what are your credentials?
>>
>>7864103
Oh faggot i have seen plenty of trannies with ffs. Truth hurts
>>
>>7864066
Ok, cool, I guess it's fun to play with self-loathing & emotionally unstable people's heads and help ensure they never feel confident their lives are going to turn out ok after all.

Thanks m8.
>>
>>7864105
I have not monitored shit you fucking idiot. I have happened to see trannies who had ffs years ago. You don't need to be a surgeon to know trannies who have had ffs
>>
>>7864107
>still no evidence, only retarded claims
>>
>>7864111
>I have happened to see trannies who had ffs years ago
I'm sure you have.
>>
>all these newfags not recognizing a skull-chan thread
>>
yeah. keep trolling, keep hating, keep making up stories to hurt peoples feelings. I'm sure that will work out for you in the long run.
>>
>>7864123
don't bully Angie
she's just trying to feel better about herself :(
>>
File: ed9b4-fanny1.jpg (233KB, 1938x680px) Image search: [Google]
ed9b4-fanny1.jpg
233KB, 1938x680px
I didn't believe in the jaw sagging shit, but then I saw this picture. I can't think of any other explanation for why the third picture makes her look like she has a larger jaw than the second.
>>
File: 0004a-Fanny5.jpg (56KB, 557x308px) Image search: [Google]
0004a-Fanny5.jpg
56KB, 557x308px
>>7864684

And then there's this picture. Allegedly the picture on the right is the same woman, but it looks too different from the way, way after picture. It would be marvelous if it were actually her though. Both of these pictures come from Marcelo Dimaggio's site, by the way. I was considering going to him, but now I'm not sure anymore.
>>
>>7864684
basic surgical anatomy
if you shorten the chin you broaden the jaw, and vice versa
>>
>>7864713

Sure, but that doesn't explain why the right is different from the middle when both should be after the jaw shaving. Maybe it's just the lighting.
>>
>>7864697
lighting from the front vs softer diffused overhead lighting. different pose as well.
i didnt read the thread but the premise of trans getting ffs is basically a lack of agency so it doesnt matter what others results are.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1359x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1359x2048px
>>7864131
I'm not skull anon though :/
I wish this meme would just end.
>>
File: its high noon.jpg (77KB, 657x823px) Image search: [Google]
its high noon.jpg
77KB, 657x823px
>tfw you need to getrid of your cromag brow to actually pass, not just pity pass
>>7864739
hii angie!
>>
>>7864743
Hi
>>
>>7864855
you've seen me irl, would my brow being shaved actually like let me pass?
>>
>>7864870
I believe it will
>>
>>7864107
>i have seen plenty of trannies with ffs.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
>>
>>7864697
looks like she must have also seen a proper orthodontic surgeon to fix the underbite, it's a complicated but standardised surgery
whole reason I want to go to Bart van de Ven is because he previously worked as an orthodontic surgeon so he knows his way around a jaw and major jaw reduction
>>
>>7863984
Quality shitposting my friend
>>
Feminized facial contours with slight sag > manface with tight skin
>btfo
>>
>>7866233
before: manface with tight skin
after: manface with sagging skin
>>
>>7864697
>>7864684
They literally both look more female after. Even if your nitpicks are true you can't deny that.
>>
>>7869219

She does look more female than in the before, but I feel there was an attractive shape to the first and second that aren't in the third. Like her chin is indistinguishable from the rest of her jaw.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.