[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pride parades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: defend this.jpg (107KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
defend this.jpg
107KB, 960x640px
>pride parades
>>
OKay.. I'm a pretty kinky person. Whips, chains, the whole routine.

Is it that fucking hard to keep it in the bedroom? I do it. I mean, nothing wrong with being gay and kinky but... ffs there's fucking children there!!! It's NOT because you're GAY. it's because you're directly referencing risky, fetishy sex IN FRONT OF CHILDREN
>>
>>7863803
I have only taken part in a pride parade in Warsaw and it was actually very fun and I can even say it did made me feel the pride. I didn't see anything like in this pic – we were just a bunch of lesbian, gay and straight couples having fun. The 'weirdest' group was one from Germany, but other than some moderately disgusting drag queens walking around, nothing like that was happening. Everyone was really nice and happy; for the first time I felt I wasn't alone in my shithole country… though I wish I wasn't so shy and that I could talk to someone more and make friends.
>>
>>7863803
furries once again shitting up everything they touch
>>
Yeah I went to Indy Pride last year in Indianapolis and I didn't quite see anything like this aside from the bar hopping we did after the festival. Most I saw in the parade was guys in leotards with wings.

Also, pictures like this are what make me hate the gays. As a gay man.
>>
>>7863832
I'm cool with drag queens personally, cause it's just fashion and if women can dress masc men should be able to dress femme.

It's the dudes wearing assless chaps and leather and girls dragging girls around on leashes in broad daylight in the presence of toddlers that bugs me
>>
>>7863840
to quote myself...

>For a group that tries to hard to be accepted, their demeanor sure is unacceptable.
>>
Pics like this do the same thing the mainstream media does...it muddles up the idea. These are extremists, if you ask me. It's the gay version of radical islam, just without the suicide bombs. If these are the pics that you're gonna throw around regarding pride, you're showing pride in an incorrect light.
>>
>>7863846
true, but wouldn't we as actual members of the lgbt community be the best ones to actually discuss and address this issue?
>>
>>7863838
Leather dogs aren't even active in furry circles, it's like it's own weird side thing. You probably wouldn't even be allowed to wear something like that at a furcon.
>>
>>7863838
>pet-play
>furry
>>
I remember my first pride, it was accidental. Family vacation in the Netherlands. It should really have been called "Gay men parade" rather, it was stuffed with the stereotypical queer-trans-gay theme, I remember boats in the canals filled with men in pink skirts and everyone on the docks were wearing pink-white-purple hawaii petal necklaces (do they have a name?)

The best one I've been to was in Rio. The Brazilians know how to party, and my experience was that people showed up in their normal festive clothes rather than embracing the obnoxious stereotypes there. Just keep a night hand on your purse and passport, it's true about their street crime, much as they like to pretend it isn't.
>>
>>7864199
Tight hand, oops.
>>
>>7863913
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>7863913
>You probably wouldn't even be allowed to wear something like that at a furcon.
Lol yeah I doubt very much that anyone would object to dogmasks at a furcon just cause they are leather.
>>
>>7864199
>pink-white-purple hawaii petal necklaces
They're called leis.
>>
>>7864862
Furries are autistic as fuck, they ban real fur from cons but serve meat in the dining hall.
>>
>>7864910
dog meat?
>>
>>7863826
I don't see anything sexual in that image. Just a bunch of people dressed up weird.
>>
>>7864871
Cheers anon. Imma call the gay-parade ones "Geis" to be clever then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.