[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is considered having a life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Stop-Having-a-Boring-Life.jpg (17KB, 252x214px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Having-a-Boring-Life.jpg
17KB, 252x214px
Not playing vidya? Going out of the basement? Having friends? What?
>>
If you have to ask you'll never know
>>
>>7863127
Imagine: you have brain cancer and your doctor said you have a week to live. What would you do over the next week?

Whatever you thought of: that's your personal version of having a life.
>>
>>7863127
Who fucking cares dude, do what you like and enjoy it

I'm going to sound like a 13 year old, but conforming to societal norms and what your parents and normies or whoever think counts as a valid life or an acceptable life is the most pissweak thing anyone can do

You have one shot at life, presumably 80 years or less of that said life, one third of which you're going to be sleeping, 18 of which you have little to no personal freedom and at least 10 of those years you'll be too old and sore to do anything fun

If you want to fucking eat cheetos and shitpost all day from now til your arthiritis gets too bad to type anymore at age 84 then that's your choice and you should be accepting of the fact that that's what you like and embrace it instead of taking on the mindsets of pathetic other people and telling yourself "no this is bad, I don't like this", you don't owe your life to anyone
>>
>>7863127
Just study normie routine and meticulously replicate it until you can pretend you have one.
>>
>>7863127
Drinking, having sex ,using facebook and not enjoying anything wierd. Most normies justify their existence through dismissing others.
>>
>>7863127
Having friends, going outside for walks just because you want to, going to the gym, cleaning your house, cooking good/half decent food, using public transport often, attempting to get a date/having a bf or gf
>>
File: 1482381142755.jpg (111KB, 719x686px) Image search: [Google]
1482381142755.jpg
111KB, 719x686px
>>7863177
I'd just sleep. Sleeping is my favorite thing.
>>
if you're alive then you have a life
>>
Anything? If you like living in the basement then be at peace with that. Generally I think there are some basic elements to what's considered "normal."

1) Go out when you need something, like, shop groceries. Now days the worst dungeon dwellers has it delivered while shooting the delivery man evil glances the longer he remains within reach of your door.

2) Meet with people, friends, family, rivals even. Something is lost in communication when you can't experience full body language.

3) Care about community, you don't have to be a baseball coach or anything, but keep up to date with some sort of news, local or international. (Or both.) Care for the world, or at least try to find some interest in it.

4) Be a bit active. Doesn't have to be a workout or anything, but go for walks, gives you time to reflect on things, helps with sleep if you spend time at night hating yourself.

In the end it comes down to two elements of living:
>The necessary
Eat, sleep, activity, cleanliness. So your body doesn't wilt.
>The optional
Have friends, hobbies, philosophy. That's usually what people consider "to live" all the things that you don't have to do but adds quality to living.
>>
>>7863127
Personally? Doing what the fuck I want. When I want to do it.

For normies? Trying to fit in with some lose perceived trend in other people.

Watch 2 or 3 shows other people do. Pick one of the college and national sports teams. Know too much about them. Rarely read books, if you do, read the 2 everyone talks about. Restate local political opinions. Be involved in something social in town like church. Spend time with family even if you hate them. Work too much. Try to have sex with other people. Lie about your inability to do so and repeat dumb shit you've heard about sex and put pressure on others to have lots of sex even though you suck at it.

If you're a woman, cut some of that sports shit in half. Replace it with gossip. make tending your kids your life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.