[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i went to hang out with this bear. I met him on tindr he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: bcf.png (521KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
bcf.png
521KB, 680x445px
So i went to hang out with this bear.
I met him on tindr
he's 6'6
Has shit together and is total package for me.
We went to a cyber cafè.
Skip ahead 3 hours and im pretty tired.
He stretches and yawns, i do the same.
I end up hugging him some how.
>NOTLIKETHIS.jpg
I dont let go because im planning my next move.
He doesnt return the fucking hug.
I return to my position and ask "Did i ruin the the date?"
He says "This is a date?"
Fuck.

Anyway fast forward to now.
I want a relationship with him.
And i text him as much as i can.
He hasnt texted back in 2 days.

What do?
>>
>>7862680
you sound clingy and insecure, he probably doesn't want anything to do with you because of that. Basically you blew it, try your best to move on.
>>
>>7862700
Yeah. I blew it.
Being lonely is gay.
>>
File: tumblr_oh3rqcoYWg1rewxiwo1_500.png (159KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3rqcoYWg1rewxiwo1_500.png
159KB, 500x281px
>>7862714
Sorry OP, I'm also in the same boat. Wish I could say I had any advice.
>>
Bears don't like faggity little femboys.

The moment you said 'did I ruin...' you lost. Fuck off with the pity party.

You could have said 'crush me dickhead' and you would have got that hug, and a pounding to boot.

Find some shitty kids like your self, where you'll fit in. (Protip: slam poetry)
>>
He doesn't want you, moron.
I will put it to you the way that I see it and think about it. If a boy is always hitting me up and bothering me, that is the biggest turn off possible. That is something that desperate sperging losers do and a fat red flag.
You have to know when to ignore people, when to leave them the fuck alone and when to pursue them. Clearly he is not interested, so leave him the fuck alone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.