[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans because my brain doesnt convert testosterone to estrogen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: hurrdurressjaydubyasss.png (1MB, 1357x857px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurressjaydubyasss.png
1MB, 1357x857px
im just writing this to warn/help whatver other people. i had my hormones checked and my testosterone was above average, but my estrogen was very low, actually lower than someone who would even need to be on testosterone replacement therapy. after my endocrinologist i had to go to a neurologist and they saw that my hypothalamus (im from switzerland so idk if thats the english word aswell) is a bit smaller than in the average 22year old male, they gave me HGC and told me to cut my estrofem in 4 pieces and take 1 piece a day. my dysphoria actually has been elevated from this for the most part, i dont have any "wrong body/i know im female" thoughts anymore.

did anyone else experience something same? i thought this was literally bs and i was gonna transition anyway but now i feel 90% ok about just being male, as if i had depression and someone pumped me with dopamine and now im all happy and stuff o.o
>>
File: hurrdurr southern.png (306KB, 710x452px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr southern.png
306KB, 710x452px
>>7862165
for other ppl from switzerland or german speaking countries so i basically have to take this

https://compendium.ch/prod/estrofem-n-filmtabl-1-mg/de - cut into 4 pieces and just take 1 of it a day.

this was prescribed to me from my endocrinologist.

my neurologist prescribed this to me : https://compendium.ch/prod/choriomon-1000-ie-c-solv--spritze-/de and the lady in the apothek (german word for drugstore or idk what it is in english) gave me syringes and said get one full and stab urself below the navel.

this all was around 3 weeks ago :)

so that was all idk if anyone has any questions, but to say it im fully developed male actually never had any issues regarding sexual health or so, just literally thought i was a transwoman. im a gay male btw, not really flamboyant but also not on the masculine side of the spectrum, i'd say very balanced actually.
>>
>>7862165
>>7862203
traditionally, transsexualism and hormone imbalances are completely unrelated and increasing natal sex hormone levels in a trans person is an extremely bad idea
however, the number of people who have had a remission of gender dysphoria after fixing a natal sex hormone imbalance has slightly increased (still much lower than the number of people treatable only through transition, but now actually exists rather than not existing at all)
i have not read any studies on the topic but they could be interesting
>>
File: ts marissa madison nichole lee.png (253KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
ts marissa madison nichole lee.png
253KB, 640x642px
>>7862346
OP here would be interesting if someone could link some studies or whatever, i really thought this was bs and that the endrocrinologist aswell as the neurologist were just being transphobic, my friends also thought that was some bs and i shouldnt take the HCG cuz it'd make everything larger such as my shoulders and ribcage and look at me now being totally fine being a man lol.

also please dont see my thread as an argument for or against transition, as i said in the OP this should be a warn or help thread.
>>
>>7862408
I'm from Germany and before I got hormones they checked my chromosomes, hormone levels and did a brain scan.
There can be conditions that make you think you are trans which can be fixedvbut these are fairly rare according to my neurologist.
>>
File: blaire white winking.png (1006KB, 504x896px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white winking.png
1006KB, 504x896px
>>7862408
unfortunately, best guess is that the studies don't exist
the fact increasing natal sex hormones is a pretty terrible idea was established early in the process of figuring out how to treat transsexualism, and so hasn't been tried lately by anyone reputable
it is possible it needs to be tried again in small groups with their informed consent, but i cannot figure out how this study would be constructed -- it would need an incredibly long follow-up (30+ years) given the tendency for long-term but temporary repression and remission
>>
>>7862165
Is that Blaire White?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.