[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i too old to transition?...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (22KB, 353x177px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22KB, 353x177px
everybody i know tells me im too old to transition...i am 19 MtF, am i too old? (Pic unrelated its just funny)
>>
>>7861313
Uhhh it depends. When you're comparing people in their late teens and twenties, age is a meme, and whether or not you're too late depends on how badly puberty has fucked you at the time of starting HRT.

How masculine is your bone structure? Are you absurdly tall? Do you have a baritone radio announcer voice? Are you balding? Do you have masculine facial features that are unfixable by FFS (horse-face, huge head, long midface, etc)? How much money do you have?

Those are the kind of questions that you need to be asking yourself to determine if transition will work out.
>>
Genetics, post pics, and you're 19 so the reality is you don't probably look as old and manly as you think you do
>>
Well do i look too manley?
>>
>>7861411
>baritone radio announcer voice

Not OP, but ouch. Right in the feels. I'm personally considering learning sign language so I can fake being mute in public.

Yes, I know how autistic that sounds.
>>
>>7861313
>>7861567
yes, sorry it's far too late
>>
>>7861567
I think you will do fine with hrt, your facial features are good enough that you will look female eventually.

Only thing i would say is the distance between the bottom of your chin and lips is long, but that might just be the expression you are making, hrt will certainly help this by making your lips fuller, but it might be something worth surgically correcting later on, combine that with brow encountering and you will be mega cute.
>>
>>7861804
>brow encountering
i mean row re-contouring
>>
>>7861411
>>7861645
Not OP but

mfw work in a call center
mfw so many people tell me I have a deep and soothing radio host voice

Not sure if triggered or complimented
>>
File: age-of-transition.png (33KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-transition.png
33KB, 600x481px
>>7861313
First of all, it's never too late. There are people that don't pass that are still happy (or at least happier), yadda yadda.

With that out of the way...

Physically, at 19 you'll most likely not be a 100% pass in every way and you'll probably have tells to the trained eye, but it's still a young enough age where you'll most likely still turn out really good anyway, if that makes sense. All depends on your genetics though.

Socially, you're still in a very nice spot. You are just entering adulthood and haven't established yourself as an adult man yet.

Lastly, as you can see by this chart, 19 is pretty damn young for an MtF.
>>
>>7861804
>your facial features are good
>that MASSIVE squarish chin
Are you retarded or just blind?

>>7861567
No, you won't make it. You have an average fat dude face with a 70s alpha male chiseled jaw.
>>
>>7861913
Whoa, why do FTMs all transition so young?
>>
>>7861567
Probably gonna need FFS for your face to pass, sorry.

I don't recommend repression though because if you really are trans, you're probably gonna crack later in life anyways and just become a hon. That or suicide.
>>
>>7861937
You spend too long indoors and your perception of what real women look like is warped kek

The problem with that chin is its length is made disproportionately long by those thin lips, hrt will help this immensely but not fix it completely. OP will likely be passable without surgery, but will need chin reduction to be a popping qt hottie.
>>
File: 1429463304961.jpg (341KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1429463304961.jpg
341KB, 1067x1600px
>>7861804
>brow encountering

ROLL INITIATIVE!
>>
>>7861567
Start HRT ASAP.
Start permanent beard removal soon too.
Start saving money for FFS.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.