[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get high concentration Estradiol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 0002858_estradiol-valerate-40mg.jpg (123KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0002858_estradiol-valerate-40mg.jpg
123KB, 1500x1500px
How do you get estradiol valerate with a higher concentration than 10mg/ml, ideally 40mg/ml?

Asking because I want to do two 20 mg injections weekly, but I don't want to do that by injecting 4 ml a week so I can minimize damage to injection sites. It seems to me the only way to do that would be a prescription, but
>how do I find a non-fuckboy doctor to write me that prescription? The vast majority of doctors will try to meme you by giving you a low dose. I'm also in a high-minority area, including doctors, so I imagine most are closed-minded.
>Then, what places offer it cheaply? Pic related, a manufactured vial, is $240. But I found a reddit post from 2015 saying Strohecker's was selling 10 ml compounded vials of 40mg/ml at $69. The problem is that post also said they stopped compounding. I don't know if that's still true in the time since then.
>I run in to another problem in that I live in NJ and apparently can't have this shipped to me even with a prescription because of the laws.

Of course, if anyone knows about a reasonably priced higher concentration I can get from places that work like the usual sites, that works too.
>>
Does that need to go into muscle or fat?
>>
>>7861226

Muscle. Why do you ask?
>>
>>7861233
I need to inject insulin so I poke holes in me serveral times a day. Was just wondering how legit your worry about damage to inject sites was. That goes into fat though.
>>
>>7861250

You're type 1, right? In that case, I have two questions for you. I have a cousin who's also type 1, and I think it was first noticed when he was 10+ years old, so I'm wondering how it is that type 1s don't die for years before it's discovered. The only thing I can think of is that it's like lactose intolerance, where pretty much everyone produces the lactase enzyme at first, but the necessary gene is switched off at some point. The other question is, is there anything else physically abnormal (not talking about being trans) about you or other type 1 diabetics? My cousin's sister pointed out to me that when he sleeps, his eyelids don't fully close. And I had heard something about when there is one defect, there are other defects elsewhere suggesting a root cause, so I wondered if my cousin's eyelids were one example.
>>
>>7861233
Fat works fine and stores longer
>>
>>7861549

But why would I want that? If it stays longer, that means less is absorbed resulting in lower levels unless I get tons in there.
>>
>>7861184
Why 40mg a week?? That's kinda a lot.
>>
>>7861845

To confirm whether supraphysiological estradiol levels give better results particularly in combination with weight gain. Thicc girls apparently have higher levels, may as well see if a tranny can do the same. Carth thinks higher levels lead to better results, and he seems to know his shit when it comes to trannies if not chemistry, so I wonder, "Why not?" I'm also curious about estrogens' suppression of testosterone at high levels.
>>
>>7861356
Yeah I'm type 1. Well the ages you develop diabetes can vary and it happens in stages. I did not get diagnosed till I was 23 and they told me I had symptoms as far as a year before (that is a rare age to get it btw it typically happens at young ages, why it used to be called juvenile diabetes)

They honestly don't know what causes it but its thought to be a genetic defect that can be triggered by a lot of things (viral infection etc). It's an auto immune disease so your body sees the pancreas as a forign object and tries to kill it. It destroys the islet cells which make insulin, once they're gone they can't come back ever. It happens like this
>enter pre-diabetes phase
>blood sugar levels slowly raise
>continues intill you get symptoms of it (constant urination, extreme thirst, blurry vision, lose of weight, dry mouth, fruity breath, pee smelling sweet)

To answer your second question it varies. Because my diabetes so uncontrolled by the time I went to the er, my vision was horrible, I could not see past 3 feet, i was 119 lb (I'm 5'11") I still have nightmares where I can't stop peeing. Currently though no I have no problems almost all type 1's need to have it be uncontrolled to notice they have it (I feel in small comas and slept for days on end) it did no permanent damage from that time but if I left it a few more days I'd have died.

Yeah thats true. It damages the vascular system (blood flow) if it's uncontrolled for too long, this can lead to infections, lose of limbs and blindness. I got an eye test last month, he tells me if they notice a problem in the eyes it indicated you may have issues elsewhere in your body. If you don't in the eyes you're likely fine elsewhere as well. I can explain anything you like.
>>
>>7861356
oh forgot to talk about the eyelid thing. That might be unrelated, I used to sleep with my eyes open when I was a kid. Sometimes they get dry and I use eye drops during the night but if he had an eye test and he has no damage/has controlled diabetes I doubt the diabetes is causing it
>>
>>7861678

5mg a week and I'm over the max reference of female reference levels.. Hmhm
>>
>>7861903
who the fuck is carth?

I remember there was a study that said supraphysiological levels lead to fast breast growth that prematurely tapers off at a smaller size, relative to normal levels.

other than that i cant find any info at all.
>>
>>7861678
once your fat is saturated your levels will be the same
>>
So I found this article (that talks about a pear shape as if it were a bad thing, lol), and apparently high estrogen has a different effect on fat storage depending on whether you're a premenopausal female or postmenopausal female/male. In a premenopausal female, it leads to my desired goal of fat storage on hips, but in the other two it leads to fat storage in the abdomen. That leads me to wonder whether this plan is shot from the start. But another part of me thinks the cause of the difference between the two groups is something like the complete hormonal profile and not something like a uterus. Such as, the premenopausal woman having estrogen and progesterone in sufficient quantities, while the postmenopausal woman has lowered hormone levels across the board except for testosterone, but including estrogen even if it's her most abundant hormone. The male would also have much higher testosterone levels than either woman.
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/2661444

>>7862024

I didn't know it was an auto-immune disease. Do you know how it is they know those cells have been destroyed? Like was it discovered in living patients or dead people?

So your blindness wasn't a permanent thing? I did a few psych tests a few months ago, and I overheard the psychologist talking to my aunt about her type 2, how it leads to macular degeneration. I would have thought blindness from either form of diabetes is permanent.

And I heard that same thing about the eyes being where to look for for health issues elsewhere in the body from a homeopathic doctor. I had thought he was full of it.

>>7862048

Are you sure? I have only heard of you and him sleeping with your eyes open.
>>
>>7863532

How long had it been since you last injected at the time of the test?

>>7864021

Carth is a chaser. You've probably seen him around. He uses two pictures of a bust of Hannibal when he posts.

>I remember there was a study that said supraphysiological levels lead to fast breast growth that prematurely tapers off at a smaller size, relative to normal levels

Was that the same one that talked about estrogen in combination with spironolactone stunting growth?

>>7864025

How do you know once your fat is saturated? When to reinject? If you can safely use IM formulations for SC injections?
>>
>>7867521
post menopause has estrone as dominant hormone, premenopause has estradiol
>>
>>7867527
>can you use IM formulations for SC injections?

i asked my doc, delestrogen and generic equivalant are cool to SC inject, idk when peak levels are reached prolly 3 months, most people inject q 7 or 14 days, but you'll need a blood test to know
>>
>>7867909

Ah, you're probably right. I had forgotten about the other estrogens and the change in their balance at menopause. Do you suppose I'm right about testosterone being the cause in the case of abdominal fat storage in men even with high estrogen levels, or do you suppose it's something else?
>>
>>7867974
sounds plausible
>>
>>7867923

What's your estradiol level on your results sheet?
>>
>>7868207
it was 230 last time i got tested
>>
File: IMG_20170306_015401174.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_015401174.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>7867521
>Do you know how it is they know those cells have been destroyed? Like was it discovered in living patients or dead people?
Well, they noticed people who died of diabetes had damaged pancreas. Then they found cells that produced insulin, eventually a way to extract it from pigs. I think and now they just grow insulin in huge tanks.

>So your blindness wasn't a permanent thing?
Nope, what had happened was sugar built up inside my eyes and caused my lens to change shape so I could not focus. I noticed vision changes the day they started me on insulin, it took months for them to return to normal though. I was basically blind as they returned to normal it was awful I had to bring my insulin pen up to my ear and count the ticks of how many units I was taking as I twisted it cause I had no way of reading the number reliably. I mostly just browsed the internet with the magnifier tool on my computer I had to change the angle I was look at a lot too cause I could never just look forward.
> about her type 2, how it leads to macular degeneration
It is permanent for both type 1 and 2 if the blood sugar is uncontrolled for too long. The blood turns to syrup and can't flow, so new veins are made and in general just destroys your body eventually the retina can detach. macular degeneration can come with old age too, my aunt has it and shes in her late 70's and not diabetic. It is possible to have no complications your entire life with the right care but it can destroy you. I know someone who lost his foot and another who went blind and had to have drastic surgery.
>Are you sure? I have only heard of you and him sleeping with your eyes open.
Well if you're worried get him to go see a doctor about it. It might be related but I've never heard anyone complain about this. I'd not recommend ignoring it but im a hypochondriac

>tfw my life is a hell normies just don't understand
>>
>>7868343

And you said they're like that all the time?

>>7868495

>I had to bring my insulin pen up to my ear and count the ticks of how many units I was taking

Why didn't you have your family to help?

>macular degeneration can come with old age too, my aunt has it and shes in her late 70's and not diabetic

Yikes. I thought about what it must be like to go blind. I hope that psych doesn't go blind. She was nice and even though she found out I was trans through one of her tests, she was the only one of about ten psychs I had seen in that month who said it was OK if I wanted to be a woman. Meanwhile the others were in disagreement for religious reasons.

>Well if you're worried get him to go see a doctor about it.

I don't think it's a sign of things to come, I just mean could that have been seen as a sign that he would develop diabetes. And I'm 1500 miles away, so I can't do anything for him. I was worried about his height because he seemed short for his age (12) when I saw him and my aunt said he was something like 47" while I was 57" tall at 11. Especially since he's the only one of them who's a US citizen, I didn't want him coming back as a 4'11" manlet in a country where the average man is 5'10". My brother's somewhere between 5'0" and 5'2", and I know it's one of the things he wishes he could go back and change. So I wanted to at least help my cousin avoid the same thing. Turns out he is pretty normal for the country he's growing up in. My aunt probably misremembered 4'7" as 47". That's what happens when a carpenter doesn't teach his daughters measurements.
>>
>>7873924
>It is possible to have no complications your entire life with the right care but it can destroy you.

I think my aunt's managed to keep him off medications so far. Which is incredible since we're Hispanic so the diet is basically all carbohydrates. She also tries to avoid giving him artificial sweetners because she says they can lead to Alzheimer's disease.

Do you ever feel like you shouldn't be grouped with type 2s because they caused theirs but there's nothing you could have done about your own?

Do you enjoy educating people about diabetes?
>>
File: 1453949584619.gif (2MB, 200x356px) Image search: [Google]
1453949584619.gif
2MB, 200x356px
>>7873924
>Why didn't you have your family to help?
I don't have one I was living on my own then. tfw two weeks in hospital alone then 3 months not being able to see
>Yikes. I thought about what it must be like to go blind.
it's my biggest fear I did a lot of therapy for it
>She was nice and even though she found out I was trans through one of her tests
How'd that work lol.
> Meanwhile the others were in disagreement for religious reasons.
The other psychs? hmmm I don't know where you are but I don't think they can do that here. My therapist was a priest. They can inform you if they think you have GID or not and what they think you do but their own religious beliefs should not come into it that's not a good doctor

that was a cute little story lol..
>>
File: 1462463107953.jpg (102KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462463107953.jpg
102KB, 498x750px
>>7873931
>Do you ever feel like you shouldn't be grouped with type 2s because they caused theirs but there's nothing you could have done about your own?
Well, technically I'm not grouped in with type 2's now am I haha. Type 2 can eventually lead to being insulin dependent for life so uncontrolled they come the same thing. The thing that gets me is
>haha you idiot you got diabetes cause you ate to much sugar! dumbass XD
but ignorant people will be ignorant. a lot of type 2's i meet are not educated on their illness and think they can just take pills forever

>Do you enjoy educating people about diabetes?
I do, it helps me remember I can control it and I feel safer when people around me know whats wrong with me and understand why I can't do some things
>>
>>7874147

>I don't have one I was living on my own then.

You had to drop your family because they didn't accept you being trans or you just moved out? And being in the hospital alone for that long must have sucked badly. I was hospitalized once as a kid for the better part of a school week. And while at first I was excited because I had channels on the TV we didn't have at home, I got sad after a while because I couldn't share it with my brothers. Apparently there was a risk they could catch an illness from the other kids so they couldn't come to visit me. And that was with one of my parents being with me at all times. When I think back to it, I sometimes think I should really volunteer at a hospital to cheer up sick kids. But then again, I'm a miserable tranny with no social skills, so I wouldn't be able to cheer anyone up. How did you support yourself for the time that you couldn't see?

>it's my biggest fear I did a lot of therapy for it

I've been dreading the loss of anything permanent like that since childhood too. Like if I lost my hearing, it would be better to die is what I've thought for so long. How did you get over it? You don't fear losing your sight as much as you did?
>>
>>7874147
>>7874186
>>7876369

>How'd that work lol.

The test that gave that result was the Machover human drawing test. She asked me to draw a person of either sex. When I was done with it, she said to draw a person of the other sex. I drew a male Spanish teacher I really respected for the first drawing, and I came up with the idea to draw him pretty quickly. When she asked me to draw someone of the opposite sex I struggled to think of anyone since the only woman I want to draw is myself, but I wasn't about to out myself to someone who I didn't know was LGBT supportive or not (outed myself anyway, lol). Eventually I came up with my mother. It also said a bunch of other things, but it didn't say I have GID/GD in those words. What it actually said was that I had, "a castration complex, psychosexual identification with the mother, and homosexual tendencies/features." I consider that pretty accurate since I'm a bi MtF.

>I don't know where you are but I don't think they can do that here

I live in the US. I just went to see family outside of the country whom I hadn't seen in 8 years. They took me to some psychs while I was there since it was free and they knew I had some issues with violent trauma. I ended up at the nicer psych through a referral from one of the religious ones because I was looking to take an aptitude test. The other psychs weren't intentionally rude, but they definitely came off that way because of their ignorance. After I had gotten the result from the psych who gave me the test, the group of psychs I was seeing asked me if I identified more with my mother or father. I figured that either the solo psych had reported back to them or that they figured it out themselves from the hints I was dropping through our sessions. In that last session, they kept trying to figure out what made me a tranny.
>>
>>7874147
>>7874186
>>7876369
>>7876378

Since we were speaking in Spanish instead of English, they misinterpreted one event as the start of me not wanting to be male when that was just the moment I started distancing myself from my family. They also reluctantly ended the session with me that day since it was my last day before coming back home. The last thing one of them said was, "Though a homosexual lifestyle can bring happiness, it can also bring a lot of sadness." Not that that means much since the same can be said about a cishet lifestyle and trying to live as a cis guy married to a woman would destroy me. It bothers me that I couldn't convince them of the legitimacy of being trans because I hate to think of some desperate kid/adolescent/adult going to them for help and their instructions probably being, "Go repress yourself" so that person wastes their time unhappy. They're the free state-provided psychs and it's a poor country, so they're probably the only professionals most people will be able to get an opinion from.

What did the priest tell you he thinks you should do? My parents took me to see a priest therapist as well. He's gay and he told me whatever I do is my choice, his concern is that I'm happy with what I do.

>Type 2 can eventually lead to being insulin dependent for life so uncontrolled they come the same thing

The psych said that a few times while talking to my aunts.

>a lot of type 2's i meet are not educated on their illness and think they can just take pills forever

My great-aunt (why is it great and not grand?) who's type 2 made a joke about that that I can't remember. How do you meet type 2s, anyway? The endocrinologist's waiting room?

>I do, it helps me remember I can control it and I feel safer when people around me know whats wrong with me and understand why I can't do some things

I hope your fingers aren't hard, that would feel bad as a girl. Though as a positive, you wouldn't need a thimble if you picked up sewing.
>>
>>7876369
>You had to drop your family because they didn't accept you being trans or you just moved out?
I was kicked out of my family. They gave me a deadline or they'd call the sheriff and have me removed. Sister sent me emails and called me a lot telling me to leave. My mother had died when I was 20 and she took everything. Nothing with being trans I never told any of them that. I moved out and changed my first and last name a few months later.
>How did you support yourself for the time that you couldn't see?
I was on income assistance (welfare). Case manager was a major douche though he claimed I had an over payment and they took like $50 or something out of my check each month. I lived next to a store I got food from but mainly I ate food from a food bank for years.
>I sometimes think I should really volunteer at a hospital to cheer up sick kids. But then again, I'm a miserable tranny with no social skills
I feel like this too.
>>
>>7876378
Sounds intense I've never had a therpist make me draw lol

Very different from my experience huh
>>7876400
I never really had to work to convince anyone I was trans, and the doctors I saw after I got my endo never even brought it up.
>What did the priest tell you he thinks you should do?
never brought it up really, he admitted he was uneducated on transgender people. just asked me how long I it will be till I feel comfortable with my body and was pleased I was happy after I had my first sexual encounter as an adult, I was mostly seeing him for therapy about my panic attacks over going blind possibly.
>How do you meet type 2s, anyway? The endocrinologist's waiting room?
I'm pretty autistic and will just talk to random people. Mostly people in the diabetes clinic but people outside too. I used to somehow get in a lot of conversations with fat older dudes and it just kinda came up.
>I hope your fingers aren't hard, that would feel bad as a girl.
You mean from testing? lmao. Yeah I over test and they get bruised and calloused sometimes but they've been nice lately
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.