[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop reducing women to their genitals, and stop invalidating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1457394578440.jpg (17KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1457394578440.jpg
17KB, 500x520px
stop reducing women to their genitals, and stop invalidating transbians and their girlfriends.
>>
The aimless transbian hate does need to stop.

Its just another gender/orientation combo. There is so much more nonobjective hate for transbians.
>>
>>7861164
Can I still hate cis lesbians? I don't, but they sure seem to hate me.
>>
File: 1435606297017.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1435606297017.gif
2MB, 580x433px
women are only good for reproduction
>>
>>7861267
You mean Cis lesbians hating trans lesbians? Yeah that whole rivalry is nuts. Literally the two groups that need to get along the most (or at least should get along)

But gold star and other nonsense. Cis lesbians hate bi women too!
>>
>>7861292
If a girl tells me shes a lesbian I generally tend to stay as far away from them as possible.
All I hear is how angry and violent cislesbians are towards trannies and to a lesser extent bi women.
>>
>>7861322
They literally call bi women "BiShits" And believe that bi women are crawling with STDs and are too slooty to have a monogamous relationship with anyone....

I think they hate BI women more. They just ignore transwomen/don't consider them women.
>>
>>7861164
>transbians and their girlfriends
Those are straight femboys
>>
Why can't people be attracted to a specific type of genitals? It may be shallow, sure, but it's not like they're some horrible monster for it.

If cis lesbians don't want you because you're trans, move on. If they hate you and think you're a useless waste of life then at least they're quarantined away from you in their own hideouts.
>>
>>7861382
>Why can't people be attracted to a specific type of genitals?
Because that's transphobic. /thread
>>
>>7861382
If people have a personal preference that's one hundred percent okay, but when lesbians want to turn lesbianism into some sort of exclusionary team that requires certain rules be met to be considered a member of such group, that's when it get silly.

Lesbian = girls who like girls, simple as that, not girls who have never touched a dick, ever thought of a dick, or done anything related in any way to penises. Once you start getting into that radfem gold star shit, that's when it gets migraine inducing.
>>
>>7861427
So? You're not entitled to be attractive to them. If they're not actually harming you then what's the big deal?

>>7861516
That's a problem with the cis lesbians, a problem you can't just fix.
>>
>>7861382
>>7861516
What this person said. You have the right to prefer genitals. You have the right to like certain things about a person, but saying i don't date transwomen is like saying you don't date black women. (while being a lesbian)
>>
>>7861531
>If they're not actually harming you then what's the big deal?
Some of the posts in this thread address that >>7858032
>>
>>7861364
I really dont want to start a who hates who more contest. I just know what I've experienced.

>>7861382
Only idiots think you cant be attracted to certain physical traits. I dont think its wrong, I just dont think its right that I get hated automatically for being trans or bi by lesbians.

> but saying i don't date transwomen is like saying you don't date black women.
There are plenty of lesbians (and gays and straights for that matter) that refuse to date anyone other than whites. It sucks but its reality. Whats the point of being bothered about it regardless of whether or not the mental programming for it from a place of hate.
>>
>>7861292
I am a bi male and they hate me.
They seem to hate bisexual women.
Straight MtF
Transbians
FtM as a whole
bi women
Like, for fuck's sake! I have met ONE nice lesbian. ONE. The ones who hate straight guys must be perpetually angry. And the gold star things MUST breed hate between them due to suspicion about, "was it rubber or flesh that busted up that hymen?" no?
>>
>>7861516
Cis lesbians were first, they set the rules on who is a lesbian and who isn't. Deal with it, agp scum.
>>
>>7862026
Straights had to have existed first or evolution wouldn't have happened. Shut up and enjoy your corrective rape.
>>
>>7861164
Lesbians have the worst unnecessary victim complex which is why they forced themselves infront of LGBT despite having zero social stigma and getting praise by cis guys.

Their victim complex tends to be so insane they are enraged by cis guys and tend to be the majority of TERFs because they need to keep up that non existing oppression.
>>
>>7861878
Now I will step up here! As much as there might be things that are not so great about cis lesbians. I don't think they are all that way. I have met and even lived with some really nice lesbians who even helped me come to terms with myself as a trans woman. It just happens that most of the cis lesbians on 4 chan are more TERF aligned. (Again I am not saying all)

Anytime you use a universal statement "all" "every" you do a disservice to anyone who falls under the umbrella.

I am a feminist, but I will never support the #yesallwomen type shit because you can't actually say anything that is universally applicable about anything/anyone.

Just common sense really.

I just wish the 4 chan lesbians were, on average, nicer to transwomen.

We ARE women too.
>>
>>7862282
I didn't say either of your listed words. I don't speak for lesbians or claim to know all of them. I am speaking of my experiences and finding that others have had similar experiences.
>>
>>7862282
>I am a feminist,
Then you will rot in hell, and in the meantime, enjoy the TERFs. You deserve them.
>>
>>7861164
AGP pls go.
>>
>>7861164
If you still have a dick you are not a woman. We might call you one to humor you but you aren't one.
>>
>>7862401
Why do AGPs trigger you?
>>
>>7862333
The future is female, sub-human fag.
>>
But you know that the whole war only exists on 4chan? Real life lesbians are usually accepting and tolerant to everyone. Not every of them would consider being with a trans girl, but it's just about preferences.
>>
>>7862189
Straight guys love fake internet lesbians, when they see actual lesbians they rage.
>>
>>7861164
Stop saying we hate transbians just because we dont wanna date someone with a penis.

>>7861516
Christ why is it so hard for transbians to understand that a lesbian doesnt want dick. If you are so desperate to date a girl try your luck with bishits. Or do you transbians hate them for the same reason we do? Cause then you can explain >>7861364 why we hate them.

Besides there are plenty of people that wouldnt date someone based on their skin color but thats something thats quite obvious when they meet you and they just turn you down for 101 reasons or just never talk to you to avoid being called racist. While that dick talk usually happends way to late and you call us transphobic.

I like girls for their vagina. I dont even care if ur vagina is artificially made if ur doc did a good job. But I will never have someone penetrate me with their genitals. And concidering transbians here value their male genitals to much I just see you as femboys.

tldr no im not transphobic but you are not entitled for lesbians to date you.
>>
>>7863701
The truth is that NO real trans woman would want to penetrate anyone with their penis.
>>
>>7863732
And the truth is that most lesbians are dominant or a switch and want to be able to pleasure their gfs. I take far more pleasure if I see my gf is enjoying sex too.
>>
>>7863793
>a lesbian implying sex equals mindless copulation
Penetrating is not the only way a trans girl can feel pleasure (real ones don't feel any this way). You can do basically all the things you'd do with a cis girl – they don't penetrate you too, but somehow feel pleasure anyway. Of course if you don't feel grossed out by her body – as I said it's up to your preferences and all the SJWs calling lesbians """"TERFS"""" for not wanting to sleep with a trans girl are basically insane.
>>
File: 1488383279125.jpg (1MB, 2928x4013px) Image search: [Google]
1488383279125.jpg
1MB, 2928x4013px
>>7861164
t. Agp who hates lebians
>>
>>7861164
tbqh Men only see women as living flesh tubes, even the ugliest, fattest of women are still seen as a good resource to make men's pee pees happy.

thank testosterone
>>
File: 1488590796587.jpg (200KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488590796587.jpg
200KB, 2000x1000px
>>7861553
>but saying i don't date transwomen is like saying you don't date black women.
There is nothing wrong with this
>>
File: 1462726429534.jpg (616KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1462726429534.jpg
616KB, 740x740px
>>7861427
>/thread-ing your own post
>>
>>7861279
alt right detected.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 353x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 353x512px
>>7863819
>>7862478
>>7861164
Why the fuck don't you all just call yourselves femboys and date bi girls who're cool with boys who look like girls
>>7863701
To be fair the guys in your threads rant about tran nonstop, even when there aren't any around.
>>
>>7861238
I agree but you would think that the ratio between lesbian and straight transwomen would be the same ratio as lesbian and straight ciswomen; it's not even close.
>>
>>7863732
Well that's obviously not the popular rhetoric. I hear a lot of it being "piv sex is lesbian sex because we're both women".

So go tell your fellow trannies in your sjw spaces that penises can't be used in lesbian sex and see how far that gets you.
>>
>>7865879
If you have gender dysphoria why would you ever want to use something that causes you such distress?
>>
>>7865866
More than a third of women experience physiological arousal to both sexes
>>
>>7865879
Can you also tone down the rhetoric like the ones in your plays that call 13 year olds getting raped good?

It would be really nice for sex abuse survivors if you eased off on the pro kiddy rape rhetoric
>>
>>7865894
You can feel dysphoria without it being genital dysphoria. You can feel genital dysphoria without every time you piv being distressing.

Stop universalizing your own experiences.
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (58KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
58KB, 640x615px
fully agree
>>
>>7865978
Yeah I am disphoric about my penis/ my body in general but I am also not stupid. I am going to be getting SRS but in the meantime I have no problem with PIV.
>>
>>7861553
> saying i don't date transwomen is like saying you don't date black women
> saying you don't date black women
Which is a perfectly valid opinion, and people shouldn't be shamed for that. Different ethnicities have different visual characteristics, and often come with certain cultural baggage. It's perfectly normal for those traits to matter when choosing a partner.
For instance, I'm bi trans woman, but it's very unlikely I'm gonna date a black guy. I'm mainly attracted to men who aren't very masculine, and black men more often than not look quite masculine. Same for ethnicities where men tend to be very hairy and masculine. I've seen some cute Arab guys, but Arabs are mostly Muslim, and thus are extremely likely to be heavily traditionalist(all that patriarchal bullshit) and homophobic.
I'm much less picky when it comes to women, but I still find women of some ethnicities more attractive than women of some others.
>>
id get srs if i knew the vag would feel really good and be like a cis vag but im really unsure
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.