[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

>begin my transition happy and hopefull
>I'm finally gonna get some peice of mind awesome!!!
>before I worked at a construction site were I was making close to 30 dollars an hour
>save up enough so I can quit and never look back and start fresh
>buy a box of hormones from ADC cypro and progynova enough to last me almost a year start hrt
>I line up laser
>I buy a whole bunch of stuff from sephora and start practicing
>think about going full time before hormones do they're thing bad idea
>start working on my voice
>appointments to eyebrow waxings and nail salons every month
>spend alot of money on a whole new wardrobe sneakers, cute flats, cute heels,skirts, pants, shirts new everything
>I bought this 200 dollar dress and these 180 dollars booties/heels I was gonna wear to celebrate one year, because I started on my birthday, im still hopefull and full of life yay!!!
>I went all out with this transition that I have no money left except for bills and food and a little extra incase I need more mones none to go out with friends or nothing till I get another job so I stay in the house most of the time.
>but all my friends are behind me and they say I look awesome and I inspire them keep going girl!!!
>get a couple months on hormones nothing much but its expected right!?! still postive I'm gonna finally be me!!!
>almost at 5 months not passing still getting sired worrying but not to bad it's not a sprint am I right??? I'll just up my dose to 6 mg
>7 months shit
>look at transtimelines and other places and other girls are completely different than theyre first month while I'm still the same..ok
>mfw when I'm almost a year on hormones and nothing has changed so far still look like a guy but with better skin and boobs still get sired daily
>never went full time after the first month my clothes just sit there in a literal closet never to come out.

at least I still have my peice of mind right..guys???
>>
File: gbk 01 03 17.jpg (276KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
gbk 01 03 17.jpg
276KB, 2048x1152px
>>7859362
iktf
>>
>>7859372
>namefag camwhore

gtfo of my thread reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
How old when you started?
Have you ever gotten your blood tested? If not, do you show all signs of having nuked testosterone? No jizz, balls smaller, decreased sex drive etc?
Have you lost or gained any weight? What is your weight?
Which meds and their doses?

At 7 months I didn't look much different either but now I'm at 3 years and look way different. Switching to cypro and losing weight changed everything.
>>
>>7859362
i mean... at least you managed to make some money, i've spent everything on bullshit with plans to off myself so many times that im behind two bankrupts, no credit options, live in a crassy hole and hate my life so much that i dont even know why im alive...

but yeah i mean... you get sired, that sucks
>>
>>7859571
I hate to be 'that guy' but you having problems doesn't invalidate the problems of others
>>
>>7859583
no, but making everything about me sates my narcissism, if only temporarily
>>
>>7859372
You are
>>
>>7859372
Looking much better these days.
>>
>>7859774
I was going to say this. Robin and Carth are like the biggest names on /lgbt/ haha.

>>7859362
OP take a lesson from all this. Don't dive head long into things. Your clothes will be useful someday or you can just say fuck it and wear them anyway.

You need to do things as they come up. Otherwise you will get boned. Like in this case. I am sorry HRT isn't working as well as you would like just stick with it!
>>
how old?
>>
File: 1433680345487.png (2MB, 1200x3800px) Image search: [Google]
1433680345487.png
2MB, 1200x3800px
Transition is a meme and randos on the internet talk it up like all you gotta do is pop some pills, do some makeup and cheer "ganbatte!" with a genki anime smile in the mirror to yourself every morning and you'll magically transform into the pretty girl you always wanted to be. While completely ignoring the reality of skeletal dimorphism and the fact that basically nobody in the real world actually supports transgender people.

Not to be too much of a downer but the whole transition thing is kind of a wishful thinking internet fantasy, it ain't real.
>>
>>7860443
You should probably go meet people if you think no one's supportive. It's just that no one can understand what it feels like for your body to fail to match what your mind understands it to be, so it's all "Yeah do what makes you happy" and not "Oh I understand your life is a living hell"
>>
>>7859372
I think you look good how long on hormones??
>>7859567
>How old when you started?
ok cool so i started at 23 full hrt got off, kept on blockers at 24 close to 25 and at 26 went full hrt but I never really got facial or body hair. the laser was to get the little bit that grew
>Have you ever gotten your blood tested? If not, do you show all signs of having nuked testosterone? No jizz, balls smaller, decreased sex drive etc?
No i never got a test but I got no jizz and smaller balls by 3rd month and at 6 months it was completely useless
>Have you lost or gained any weight? What is your weight?
I was pretty overweight for my size I am 5'4 but I weighed around 160 I know but I sort of lost weight when i transitioned ran alot to get rid of muscle and fat and I'm sitting at like 140 something now and I'm still running and eating less
>Which meds and their doses?
Cypro started at 25mg went up for a month at 50mg but it made me crazy so I went to 25mg around the 5 months mark. then progynova I started the first 2 months at 2, then 3rd and 4th at 4mg, the 5 months and beyond 6mg
>I'm at 3 years and look way different. Switching to cypro and losing weight changed everything.
3 years is a long time ugh but I guess its worth it. I noticed with weight change i could see more body changes but my face remains masculine.

>>7859571
sorry to hear about that anon. I actually did the same I planned to buy a gun last year and might do so this year to off myself . I know in this situation I could be worse but this is just one of my many problems I decided to share with internet strangers.
>>7859583
this
>>7860050
Thanks anon I'll keep going
>>7860410
>in before late transitioner what did you expect??
>>7860443
this image makes me sad desu. I want to say I kind of agree just because of my shitty situation I'm in now makes me feel negative, but there are cases were hormones have done wonders for people they have awesome results, I just wanted to see if could be happy like them
>>
>>7860659
>there are cases were hormones have done wonders for people they have awesome results
It's mostly smoke and mirrors. If you saw them in real life it'd be different.
>>
>>7860443
Is anyone creeped out by this, why would any woman think womanhood is wrapped up in frilly lingerie? It seems cross dresser to me.
>>
>>7860734
Womanhood is different things to different women.
>>
>>7860734
It's a shit picture but you could replace the lingerie with hrt or surgery and the concept's the same.
>>
>>7860770
Yeah but really the first thing you do not buy to affirm your identity is lingerie? The first thing you want to do is feel sexy?
>>7860779
Why would the artist do this though
>>
>>7860808
What's the first thing you would buy? Maybe not lingerie, but clothes seem to be a common answer.
>>
>>7860808
People like to feel sexy. Not much point in outdoors clothes if you're not ready to be outdoors in them yet.
>>
>>7859362
>peice of mind
What the fuck dude?
>>
>>7860865
Its cliche cross dresser shit but okay, guess being a woman to someone not living that life is to be sexually desired.
>>
>>7860872
I meant Peace I didn't catch that lol
>>
>>7860872
Third best maiden album after powerslave and somewhere in time dude
>>
>>7860885
Well most males will never know what it's like to be desired for their body or aesthetics so it's probably an appealing aspect of the female experience for some. Men are generally ugly and don't ever get to know the simple joy of feeling pretty.
>>
>>7860443
>all you gotta do is pop some pills, do some makeup and cheer "ganbatte!" with a genki anime smile in the mirror to yourself every morning and you'll magically transform into the pretty girl you always wanted to be.
so something no one says, nice strawman.
>>
>>7860885
There are lots of things someone not living that life might feel they are missing and yes that's one of them. Along with getting to be cared for and protected, to be loved without the expectation of being a provider in return, to be able to be comfortable in vulnerability instead of having to hide insecurities, and many more.
>>
>>7860977
Well that's a vast generalization to legitimize sexist and objectization ideas of womanhood but work sis
>>
>>7859362

30 dollars per hour? Was that your starting pay? What kind of work were you doing?
>>
>>7861043
How did she "legitimize sexist and objectization ideas of womanhood"?
>>
>>7860443
>tfw skeletal dsyphoria
>tfw post is too real
>>
>>7860443
Skeleton can actually change quite a bit if you start reasonably early, and there's always FFS for later transitioners, yeah it won't help shoulders and such, but you'll at least pass.
>>
>>7866318
I did labor stuff for a landscape construction company that did high rise buildings. We would earn anywhere from 25 -30 dollars sometimes depending on what you did you could get 40 then on the weekends would double. It was all union but through the union you have to start of as an apprentice then work your way up to that kind of wage but it's worth it for those who want money but don't really have a college degree.
>>
>>7866318
>was that your starting pay?
I forgot to answer this but no I started at 15 an hour but when they got union jobs for the high rise I would get the 30 dollars no matter what beca use it was the unon pay., and we would be at those jobs for a good year and half but when would be off I would go back to 15 but I already made enough to live comfortable by then.
>>
>>7859362
What is sired?
Otherwise, I'm curious if you went to a doc first since $30/hr seems like a nice enough paycheck to have insurance and to get good medical advice.
How old are you anon?
>>
>>7866427
>>7866451

I guess I'll stick to looking for work elsewhere then. My brother's part of a stage hand union, so I know a bit about how long it takes to get in to one.
>>
File: 1483664344522.jpg (79KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483664344522.jpg
79KB, 1600x900px
>>7859362
>never went full time after the first month my clothes just sit there in a literal closet never to come out.
Ouch, this is so painful to read because I'm in the same position...
>>
>>7859372
hot 8/10
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.