[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you choose to be gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1415793763469.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1415793763469.png
20KB, 800x750px
At what age did you choose to be gay?
>>
>>7857694
in utero i was wired in a way that i was innately gynephilic (attracted to women) and with a behavioural profile that would conform closer to male than female norms regardless of what the specific norms were in the culture i was born into
this could have presented as homosexuality or transsexualism, but i developed comorbid gender dysphoria that resulted in transsexualism
i chose to exist in society as a lesbian at age 10, but reassessed that at age 13 and now exist in society as a trans man (or just a man when possible)
>>
Around 11 when I realised that all of the girls in my school were completely obnoxious.

Then when I was 17 I met a girl who showed me that some were less so and then I chose to be bi.

That said, I could never be romantically attracted to a woman. They are too emotionally unstable and we'd have less in common than with a man.
>>
No OP, we are the chosen.
>>
>>7857694
Around 19 my fantasies started having a man in them and they were still hot, even if he got physically intimate. At first he was a faceless male, now it's progressed to the point where I can just find guys handsome and want to flirt with them.
>>
>>7857694
I was 12 and out of nowhere started fooling around with another boy my age at sleepovers

Halo 2 and overthepants stuff

Idk m8 maybe it's like the same way you chose to be straight
>>
File: Slides-35mm.jpg (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
Slides-35mm.jpg
6KB, 286x176px
BE 14 looking thru the old shelves
find a drawer with slideshow
dad says i can take it all but to leave the ones with naked lady cards alone but i didn't listen
>>
>>7858767
So you're les?
>>
>>7861196
Yep
>>
when I realized male competetive struggle wasn't worth the effort.I'm bi leaning anyway, I'd rather be content than feel like I have to climb some male dominance heirarchy. also I'm just naturally a freaky weird person and there's more of those people in the lgbt community.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.